White Fragility: People will Insist They Are Not Racist

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wow, great scenario. No details, no premise, no location. What would YOU do? Simply obey orders like a good little sheep?
That was actually one of the options he gave. Funny how you didn't notice that.

In response to your question in the "Year Social Justice Came for Hockey" thread, this is why I don't refute your arguments. They aren't arguments. They're just tantrums.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Um. . . that's the National Guard. They're supposed to be in "full military gear."

FFS, Cliffy, can you at least supply a little basic sense to the crap you re-post? Did you notice what "full military gear" they DON'T have?

Like. . . oh, I don't know. . . guns?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Joy Reid: If this was a BLM protest, 'there would already be people shackled, arrested or dead'​

True dat. Every non BLM person that tied to protect their property from looting would be in jail for interfering with the rioters charter rights.

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich and Danbones

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

In response to your question in the "Year Social Justice Came for Hockey" thread, this is why I don't refute your arguments. They aren't arguments. They're just tantrums.

Yeah, that's why I just laugh at him too.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Naw, you would be a banker...
;)
...or in some extreme cases a liebarrel...races imply winners: and liebarrels HATE that!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Oh dear. I didn't realize you were that stupid. There was no option because there was no premise, no details, no location. Are you simply walking down the street when a black SUV rolls up on you? Is it an actual police van? Are you in your car? Your home? Work? School? A back road in some backass country-f*ck county?

Reactions: Mowich

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Like all the conbots in this forum.

'People Will Insist That They are Not Racist': Robin DiAngelo on 'White Fragility' and the Way Forward

DiAngelo, a San Francisco-born social justice educator, is the author of "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism". Her exploration of white people's defensiveness in the face of their own biases was originally published back in 2018, but after ongoing protests against the killing of George Floyd and other Black people at the hands of police, the book was included in many recent reading lists on race. It's now #1 on The New York Times nonfiction best sellers list.

To DiAngelo, white people's unwillingness to see themselves as complicit in a racist system — and their ensuing "fragility" on the subject — is actively hampering the anti-racism movement. As she says, true progress can come only when they acknowledge their own biases. "That idea that 'I'm not racist,'" she said, "is not changing racism. We have to come from a fundamentally different paradigm."

https://www.kqed.org/news/11825805/...angelo-on-white-fragility-and-the-way-forward

Like all the leftists in the West. You f*ckers only care about People of Colour insofar as you can use them to further the ALT-left agenda. My personal favourite is the half-wit claim that needing voter ID is somehow racist. Or that being anti- ILLEGAL immigration is somehow racist. Or that being White automatically makes one a racist. This article only serves to try and pathetically make that point.

Tell us Flossy, are YOU a racist? Note that if you're White you can't say "No I'm not not" because as the article you posted says quite clearly, "That idea that I'm not racist is not changing racism".

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Please explain yourself cliffy!
;)
Use facts

We'll wait...

"Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a 2000 year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.|

WOW, looks like the meme is on YOU ya hippo twit!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Like all the leftists in the West. You f*ckers only care about People of Colour insofar as you can use them to further the ALT-left agenda. My personal favourite is the half-wit claim that needing voter ID is somehow racist.
Funny how the United States Supreme Court has agreed with that type of "half-wit claim" since 1886, enit?

Of course, we all know the Supremes are just a bunch of lefty half-wits, and have been for a century and a half, right?