Where's the Thread on "George Floyd" ????

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Thousands of privileged, Far Left, middle class youths will today break lockdown and social distancing and go to London and protest/riot over the death of someone thousands of miles away, an incident that has got nothing to do with us.

And where were these protesters when little Emily Jones was murdered by an ethnic minority woman in Bolton?

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Where was Star Wars actor John Boyega when four black youths kidnapped and tortured LIVE on Facebook a white kid with learning disabilities?

Racism cuts both ways. Sensible people understand this.

Some people aren’t sensible and we call these people the Leftwaffe...

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I agree. You appear to be looking for a plan or a logical structure to rioting. That would certainly suggest you're confused.

So much nicer than "stupid."
Oh fer chur dude. I'm pissed off at the cops so of course the natural response would be to destroy my own neighbourhood and loot my neighbours' businesses. You wanna talk about stupid, there ya go.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah except how do you get bunches of them all at the same time who chortle about a mans death?

Most damning for Minneapolis police in the murder of George Floyd are the other officers standing around for 9 minutes watching a fellow officer kill a man. That is not a “bad apple”. That is a culture that has rotted to its core.
Still doesn't prove racism.

The pics are excerpts from the video. This guy didn't die but I've seen an older video of a similar incident where the victim died as a result of injuries sustained from having his head smashed into a masonry block wall. He was White too.

Soooo clear cut racism or just power tripping assholes?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Climate change is a hoax and only white people face discrimination.

I have often hear it said.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
This is totally MAGA !

Thank you Nut Zone Doug for letting us know that "MAGA" has become a bizarre New Zealand slang

meaning LIE-berals enjoy making up Fake News!

Your next task is to explain and define the Chinese word meaning "Beijing Butchers spew loathsome PROPAGANDA"!

I look forward to your next linguistics lesson with considerable AMUSEMENT!