Where is Kamala??

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
From everything I've heard/seen so far about Harris's visit down south, she's setting the proper tone down there.

And yes, it is different from the Orange Chicken's tone while he was in office, which is why I approve of her "don't come" vs. his "they're going to kill you all but some are nice people" bullshit.
Is that why they were protesting her and claiming Trump actually won and that the crises is Biden's and her fault?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Harris media plants being outed

CLOWN SHOW: Leftist Hack Who Told Kamala Harris “I Voted for You” at Guatemala Presser — Is a Fake Reporter and Lied About Working at Hispanic Channel

By Jim Hoft
Published June 8, 2021 at 9:00pm
418 Comments

The “reporter” does not work at UniNoticias or Univision. Daniel Coronell, president of Univision Noticias, released a statement following the presser that Maria Fernanda Reyes DOES NOT work at their media organization.

It was all a stunt by the fake news media.
What horrible and pathetic people.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Is that why they were protesting her and claiming Trump actually won and that the crises is Biden's and her fault?

I don't know, I tend not to fully trust anything that's full on right wing flamer like gateway pundit and OAN, etc, and so on. Plus anyone who thinks Trump was somehow a 'great guy' is questionable in their sanity.

That said, in Harris's speech she told people looking to illegally immigrate to the US "don't come", not just for the danger of the travel but that they won't be allowed into the US. Point of her being there is to try and work on getting the home countries going towards being better for their own people.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I don't know, I tend not to fully trust anything that's full on right wing flamer like gateway pundit and OAN, etc, and so on. Plus anyone who thinks Trump was somehow a 'great guy' is questionable in their sanity.

That said, in Harris's speech she told people looking to illegally immigrate to the US "don't come", not just for the danger of the travel but that they won't be allowed into the US. Point of her being there is to try and work on getting the home countries going towards being better for their own people.
How about a Harvard blog service

Guatemala president to Kamala Harris: We are not on the ...

https://timesofharvard.blogspot.com/2021/06/guatemala-president-to-kamala-harris-we.html
Guatemala's president said on Sunday that his government and the Biden administration remain at odds over the US' approach to stemming Central American migration, while adding that he valued Vice President Kamala Harris as a negotiating partner.

• Love
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
How about a Harvard blog service

Guatemala president to Kamala Harris: We are not on the ...

https://timesofharvard.blogspot.com/2021/06/guatemala-president-to-kamala-harris-we.html
Guatemala's president said on Sunday that his government and the Biden administration remain at odds over the US' approach to stemming Central American migration, while adding that he valued Vice President Kamala Harris as a negotiating partner.

Okay, not sure what the issue is with all this again?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Then why post absolutes if you don't know what the problem is?

Not posting absolutes?

Biden and his people want to work with the countries where immigrants are coming from to try and help them stop the flow north to the US.

Trump did not give any fucks at all, just wanted to close the border.

Harris said "don't come" to illegals.

So did Trump.

Trump was a hero for saying so, Harris evil for saying so?

At least Biden's trying to work with people; Trump just called them all murderers, rapists, etc and so on in his disgusting speeches.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Not posting absolutes?

Biden and his people want to work with the countries where immigrants are coming from to try and help them stop the flow north to the US.

So did Trump.

At least Biden's trying to work with people; Trump just called them all murderers, rapists, etc and so on in his disgusting speeches.
Why didn't they actually close the border before going off to make a deal?

Reactions: petros

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Not posting absolutes?

So did Trump.

You really do not do yourself any favors by simply repeating the Leftist dribble about Trump and the Border! It's getting old!!

You do realize that so far, the reason why there is an "issue" at the border is that Biden said come one and all! In little peeps he said stay home but no one took him seriously because they know that there is no detriment to them coming anyway. I can't believe you're falling for this B.S. Harris has no clue what she's doing and makes it perfectly obvious that she doesn't. She says she wants to get to the "root" of the problem - her & her Administration ARE THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM.

This didn't happen under Trump!! And, without putting words in his mouth as you chose to do, Trump was referring to the fact that if people aren't vetted no one knows who is crossing the border. Biden is allowing the coyotes & the cartels to traffic (drugs) and individuals (especially children) immediately after Biden became President. Even the leaders of the Triangle told that to her but I'm sure it went straight over her head!! She is simply clueless! And people are suffering because of Biden's policies. It's disgusting and inhumane and yet you support this? Incredible!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not posting absolutes?

So did Trump.

Go beat up local crackheads and their dealers. As long as there are Canadians sucking on a glass cock the longer they (Central Americans) stay impoverished and demoralized.

You CAN make a difference all you have to do is stop turning a blind eye.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

After Harris diplomatic flop, red electoral shifts, some see Dem grip on Latino vote slipping

Following a pivot by Hispanic voters away from Democrats in Texas, the vice president met with chilly reception on swing through Guatemala and Mexico.

A little from the article

Harris was met in Guatemala by protesters with signs reading, "Trump won" and "Kamala, go home." After making it clear that he and Harris "are not on the same side of the coin" on the migration issue, Giammattei further embarrassed the VP when, during their public meeting, he sent her back to her podium and made her put on her mask before proceeding to the photo op.

"I'm honestly not sure why she's there," Zadrozny said in a recent interview with "Just the News AM." "These countries are very intelligent. They know the score ... the Biden/Harris administration sent the signal that illegal immigration was okay, and the cartels swung into action.

Reactions: petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Democrats Worry Kamala Harris Couldn’t Beat Republican If Nominated To Be Party’s 2024 Presidential Candidate

UPDATED 7:32 AM PT – Sunday, July 4, 2021​

Democrats are worried that issues with Kamala Harris will give Republicans a bigger opportunity to regain the White House. Reports on Friday said Democrats are scared that Harris, if nominated to be the party’s 2024 presidential nominee, would lose to any Republican she faces.

“The woman couldn’t even get elected in a Democratic primary in her own state or Iowa. If she ran nationally I imagine the voters would reject her too,” said Luke Twombly, communications director for the Texas GOP. “I think almost any Republican we have would beat her. I think Trump would shellack her.”

Harris has faced major backlash for her handling of the southern border crisis and for not traveling to the epicenter of the migrant surge. Additionally, critics have gone as far to compare her to Hilary Clinton.

“We have an heir apparent who is anointed that people don’t like and if you challenge her you are dismissed as standing in the way of history when there are some real legitimate concerns,” voiced a Democrat Capitol Hill insider.

Meanwhile, sources for Politico have described Harris’ office as “chaotic” and an “abusive environment.” “It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported,” said one of Politico’s sources.