Where is Kamala??

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So Harris going to South America to discuss how to slow/stop the push of immigration into the US is...

a bad thing?

I thought people were against immigrants coming to the US? Now they don't want to do things to stop it?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So Harris going to South America to discuss how to slow/stop the push of immigration into the US is...

a bad thing?

I thought people were against immigrants coming to the US? Now they don't want to do things to stop it?
Lets be REALLY clear. I don't know of anyone, politician or civilian, in any country (besides maybe Norway & Denmark) that is against immigration - what people ARE AGAINST is ILLEGAL Immigration! Anyone that says otherwise is a fool. So don't be daft and generalize that "everyone is against immigration" because that's simply not true, however, that is the narrative that Left leaning idiots will spew!

Both Canada & the U.S. are made up of immigrants and with the birth rates so low, we need immigration - but LEGAL immigration. It would be nice to know who is coming into the country and there is certainly nothing wrong with that!!

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

a bad thing?

Why is she repeating Trump's policy in her speech after they suspended it in Jan?

“Do Not Come” – Kamala Harris Echoes Trump, Tells Central Americans They Will be “Turned Back” if They Come to US Border (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila
Published June 7, 2021 at 2:38pm
467 Comments

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

a bad thing?

And then there is this little nugget

Kamala Harris Visits Guatemala, Country’s President Blames Biden Admin. For Border Crisis

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:55 AM PT – Monday, June 7, 2021​

Kamala Harris did not receive a warm welcome in Guatemala after the country’s president blamed the Biden administration for the border crisis.

Harris met with Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei on Monday, who said he and Harris are not on the same side of the coin on the migration issue. He added, the White House needs to send a more clear message to prevent people from leaving his country.

Harris was also greeted by protesters chanting “Trump won” and “go home” as she arrived in Guatemala. Large signs near the Central American country’s palace also read “mind your own business.”

“I am against her stepping over the sovereignty of the Guatemalan…most of all to bring an anti-corruption agenda, where they protect good but corrupt people, where she has met with convicts in the United States,” stated Jorge Lemus, former captain of infantry for the Guatemalan Army. “What fight against corruption is she talking about? It’s the U.S. Embassy that protects Hellen Mack and its 400 NGO’S who invade properties.”

This comes as the Biden administration has vowed to provide more than $300 million in humanitarian aid for the region.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Harris Attempts To Blame ‘Global Warming’ For Biden Border Crisis

WASHINGTON, DC - APRIL 22: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris speaks during a roundtable at the Ceremonial Office of the Vice President at Eisenhower Executive Office Building April 22, 2021 in Washington, DC. Vice President Harris held the meeting to discuss with foundation leaders on the immigration crisis at the southern border. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON, DC – APRIL 22: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris speaks during a roundtable at the Ceremonial Office of the Vice President at Eisenhower Executive Office Building April 22, 2021 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

OAN Newsroom​

UPDATED 5:55 PM PT – Thursday, April 22, 2021​

Vice President Kamala Harris tried to avoid responsibility for the ongoing border crisis by attempting to blame it on so-called “global warming.”.....More

WTF? Why is everything all about Covid, racism, or climate change with these democrat buffoons? I think that the next thing that will be coming out of their useless leftist lieberal mouths will be aliens from outer space have landed. Camela will say anything except to do her f'n bloody job of looking after the border.

Apparently, Camela is ex-Canadian. Thank gawd that this buffoon is not Canadian anymore. We have enough buffoons already running and living in this gawd forsaken Marxist country. One down, just another 30 million more Marxist buffoons to go. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I don't think AOC seen the latest SCOTUS decision yet.

AOC Slams 'Disappointing' Kamala Harris for Telling Migrants Not to Come

At least I can agree with Kamela on this one. AOC would just love to flood America with millions of third world new immigrants because she is a racist and hates white people and white America and wants white America gone forever. Even some foreign born looking Yale or Harvard Psychatrist has said that she would like to put a bullet into some white person's head. The hatred towards white people is starting to show more each day and white racism is on the rise in America. AOC and her white hating squad ilk are on the move.

I remember one time listening to a black preacher saying these words on the internet, and they go like this. "Don't make the white people mad". Although white folk have become a bunch of wimpy bleeding heart guilt ridden white fools, they may soon have to stop feeling guilty of their whiteness if they are going to survive this white hatred being pushed by the liberal democrats in America. I for one am starting to get mad.

I am being left with no other choice but to allow my white instinct for survival to kick in. This massive third world invasion going on in countries like Canada, America and Europe needs to end now. We have white homelands also that we want to protect and to be able to live in and call and have our own white homelands. This is not racist for saying so. We White folk have a right to exist also. Just my opinion of course. (y)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
From everything I've heard/seen so far about Harris's visit down south, she's setting the proper tone down there.

And yes, it is different from the Orange Chicken's tone while he was in office, which is why I approve of her "don't come" vs. his "they're going to kill you all but some are nice people" bullshit.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
From everything I've heard/seen so far about Harris's visit down south, she's setting the proper tone down there.

And yes, it is different from the Orange Chicken's tone while he was in office, which is why I approve of her "don't come" vs. his "they're going to kill you all but some are nice people" bullshit.
Right. Because MS-13 is just a myth, right?

• Haha