Where a Mask and Get Your Two Shots Ya Buncha Dinks!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What some people fail to understand is that the vaccine only protects you
no one else.
you still have to wear a mask in public places

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
We will have to wear a mask until herd immunity is achieved!!!
And anti-vaccers are only slowing down that process.....................thanks for nothing!

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
And anti-vaccers are only slowing down that process.....................thanks for nothing!
I haven't worn a mask in weeks. Might be more effective to put your misdirected anger where it belongs and thank your provincial politicians.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
What some people fail to understand is that the vaccine only protects you
no one else.
So what's the problem? Get your vax and you're golden. Don't worry about me.

But let's cut the bullshit and be honest... this really isn't about your deep concern for me or the other vaccine holdouts, is it.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's a real head scratcher, though. The same people who complain about how lame and inept our Gov't is, are the first to cry out about hidden agendas and Gov't conspiracy theories.

I mean, if on the one hand you're complaining about the idiots running the country...how can you give them so much credit to come up with these super-secret hidden agendas?

CDC Director Walensky: There is an “Increased Risk of Severe Disease Among Those Vaccinated Early” (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila
Published August 19, 2021 at 1:48pm
2155 Comments

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You know why I haven't got mine? The last two times I was "vaccinated" was for the flu and holy shit did I ever get the flu. No, it wasn't "flu-like" symptoms, it was full blown, feverish, achey, spewing from both ends flu for the better part of a week.
That and the fact that neither the UN, the WHO, the MSM nor our current govt have given me ANY reason to trust any of them.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
So what's the problem? Get your vax and you're golden. Don't worry about me.

But let's cut the bullshit and be honest... this really isn't about your deep concern for me or the other vaccine holdouts, is it.

No bullshit from me, the only reason I give a shit about what antivaccers do, if you didn't pick up on it, is that they are slowing down the process to achieve herd immunity
And we can go back to living a "normal" life! and throw those damn masks in the garbage!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You know why I haven't got mine? The last two times I was "vaccinated" was for the flu and holy shit did I ever get the flu. No, it wasn't "flu-like" symptoms, it was full blown, feverish, achey, spewing from both ends flu for the better part of a week.
That and the fact that neither the UN, the WHO, the MSM nor our current govt have given me ANY reason to trust any of them.
The flu vaccine is a crapshoot given the speed of the flu virus mutations. They are guessing which mutation will be big. If they guess right, you avoid the flu. If the guess wrong, you might not.

Covid does mutate but not as rapidly.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
And yet, despite the fact we've been hearing this for over a year now, it has yet to happen. In fact, most areas have been steadily dropping restrictions and mandates. If ICU's are under such imminent threat as you say, why is this?

This was never about 100% vaccination, we were told 70% would achieve heard immunity. Most places are pretty much at that point.

Maybe we could make them wear a big symbol of some type on their chest when they go out in public. That has worked incredibly well in the past.

And don't worry, I'm very sure I will "pay the price" for my choice even more than I already have. You can rest assured that I will be made to pay dearly for my disobedience. Your desire for punishment will be no doubt be realized, I hope this gives you some satisfaction.
There have been constant stories of certain areas having ICUs overrun. Of course what also happened was people became afraid of going to the hospital so ER visits dropped about 50%. Probably meant that 50% of the visits were stupid anyways. There are places where restrictions have been dropped. Some of those places are adding some back too.

I have no desire for punishment but I think it fair that those unvaccinated have restrictions to protect the rest of us.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
No bullshit from me, the only reason I give a shit about what antivaccers do, if you didn't pick up on it, is that they are slowing down the process to achieve herd immunity
And we can go back to living a "normal" life! and throw those damn masks in the garbage!
I did pick up on it... As I said, you need to take it up with your provincial leaders. They make the rules.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Not 100%,
What's the efficacy? 90%? 85%? 75%? They say it's been dropping, there's compelling evidence that it gives you good protection right away but then efficacy drops dramatically. We don't even know how effective this drug is yet or for how long. I would like to at least know that basic piece of information before I go and sign on to experimental treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
What's the efficacy? 90%? 85%? 75%? They say it's been dropping, there's compelling evidence that it gives you good protection right away but then efficacy drops dramatically. We don't even know how effective this drug is yet or for how long. I would like to at least know that basic piece of information before I go and sign on to experimental treatment.
It has always been speculated a booster would be required. I anticipate it like the annual flu shot when all is said and done.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The flu vaccine is a crapshoot given the speed of the flu virus mutations. They are guessing which mutation will be big. If they guess right, you avoid the flu. If the guess wrong, you might not.

Covid does mutate but not as rapidly.
Covid mutations skirting vaccines is bullshit.

It's 100% opposite of how the mRNA vaccine works. It doesn't attack the virus, it attacks a specific protein that can't change or "mutate"

If your body is trained to attack a coke bottle, it will still attack a coke bottle even if it is full of milk, Pepsi, root beer or bumblebee spunk.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Bingo! It's not and they don't work the same way so why lump them together spreading more disinformation?
The vaccine companies are already talking about a 3rd shot and diminished effectiveness over time. The annual flu shot is not a booster. The only commonality is being applied annually. And that it will be annual is 100% speculation on my part based upon what I have heard on mainstream news sources. No disinformation was intended.