What's Trump Done Now?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A Dictator doesn't run on a platform. The platform comes as hindsight. PR ratings don't mean much to a dictaror either. Nor does being controlled by outside influences.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
. He has no concept of what the job is, or how to actually do anything now that he's there.

That is VERY questionable, he's just doing the job the way it SHOULD be done and NOT the way a bunch of f**king bureaucraps would like to see it done. He just doesn't give a fiddler's f**k about political correctness!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That is VERY questionable, he's just doing the job the way it SHOULD be done and NOT the way a bunch of f**king bureaucraps would like to see it done. He just doesn't give a fiddler's f**k about political correctness!

Clearly he's doing the job the way HE thinks it should be done. He's learning the hard way that the laws and constitution disagree with his view. IT's NOT how a democracy operates though. You do know that, don't you?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Clearly he's doing the job the way HE thinks it should be done. He's learning the hard way that the laws and constitution disagree with his view. IT's NOT how a democracy operates though. You do know that, don't you?

I understand perfectly, Twila, it's just that it's high time it all changed. The taxpayer is getting screwed while a million bureaucrats screw up a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff and get highly over paid for what they accomplish.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
History wasn't your strong suit, I take it.
I didn't have a strong suit. As one teach put it after looking at how I did my reports that needed to be submitted in 3 drafts. It was the 2nd draft that caught his attention. When I asked if that approach would be better in one occupation or another he said it didn't matter, I would keep at it until I was an expert in whatever I tackled. Too bad that is about time I took up drinking.

It is obvious that Trump is green and the ones in charge would rather it have been the Klingon that had won and then business could be done behind closed doors. His 'test' began in Yemen and from that point on it would be in his best interests if he is a quick study. So far he has given into TPTB and it led to a disaster of some sort that ended the operation. That he hasn't repeated the operation with more force shows that he does learn from his mistakes which is more than anybody since Johnson has. The US is a puppet on the world stage so even if a decline happens their masters are still in control and their plans do not hinge on America being the strongest nation on earth. That is a title that will be used for Israel one way or another.
Israel wants Trump to send the UN packing from NY so it can be relocated to Jerusalem under the pretext that UN181 made Jerusalem and International City, that is the same status the Vatican, the City of London and DC have at the moment. Having the UN and getting it to vote the way you want pretty much makes Israel the home of the World Police with them using UN to pass the policies that are in their best interest.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Trump has become the biggest snowflake ever

Trump said, “Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history and I say this with great surety; no politician has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

Trump Throws A Humiliating Tantrum And Whines To Coast Guards Grads About Being Treated Unfairly

I understand perfectly, Twila, it's just that it's high time it all changed. The taxpayer is getting screwed while a million bureaucrats screw up a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff and get highly over paid for what they accomplish.

ok.

I've read though that the taxpayers are still getting screwed though.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?
No:
we got tired of arguing with projectioning NAZI, brain ded idjits, such as yourself, Mr 100 days.
;)
...geez, there you are, WRONG again eh?
sucks to be you...and being so "on display" and all...

Trump has become the biggest snowflake ever

Trump said, “Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history and I say this with great surety; no politician has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

Trump Throws A Humiliating Tantrum And Whines To Coast Guards Grads About Being Treated Unfairly

ok.

I've read though that the taxpayers are still getting screwed though.

...so you're defending the accuracy and integrity of the Washington Post here right?
;)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump is raving lunatic. But he is just a distraction from what is really going on. Meanwhile the house Repukians are dismantling the social safety net and giving the country away to their rich puppet masters.
It is really incomprehensible that anybody would defend this blatant freak of nature and ignore the dismantling of their country.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?

Again, i know you are thick, let me repeat myself. Ive never tryed defending Trump. Ive always simply enjoyed how worked up you all get over nothing. Ive enjoyed how sensitive snowflakes are to every little thing he does. Its good popcorn forum entertainment. ;).

Im just enjoying how pathetic most of you are.:laughing3:

Instead we have a bunch of whiners calling for Trump's impeachment day after day hour after hour , talk about a circle jerk .

:laughing3: I think you have a good point :)

Im not really shocked at anything that has transpired in the first 6 month of Trumps victory. This is exactly what i expected would happen really. Im not sure why anyone is having a meltdown. This was fairly the most predictable outcome imaginable.

But please, do continue with you're sky is falling meltdown. Im immensely amused by you simpletons.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I enjoy the fact Trump has fired head of CIA. The secret police who has been pulling strings in Washington for so many years. Its by far the most gutsy move any president has ever pulled. Im not at all surprised that the CIA who has propaganda power is running 1 million anti Trump articles in response to this firing;)

There is much more happening then you're simple minds know ;)

The first thing i told my wife when he fired Head of CIA.

I said watch the blowback. The CIA propaganda will be in full spin. And sure enough.

Think about it. The CIA is the number one Propaganda agency in the world. I predict 1 million more anti Trump articles will be published.

And watch all the easily manipulated so easily influenced by the CIA. ;)

I dont care for Trump. But im not at all convinced about anything that's published recently after such a gigantic political move as Trump has made. . Fired the head of puppets master CIA. Fuk. That's entertainment;)

And yes. I think that all the people who jumped on this bandwagon are simpleton and easily manipulated

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Will your expert opinion and analysis of the situation be at all changed when learn that Trump didn't fire the head of CIA?

Could add a different layer. But thats not my point.

My point is, people have to stop and think for themselves, what just happened? Instead of simply listening to what you are being told to believe.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Could add a different layer. But thats not my point.

My point is, people have to stop and think for themselves, what just happened? Instead of simply listening to what you are being told to believe.

Right, so instead of being told Trump fired the head of the FBI, you "thought for yourself" and believe Trump fired the head of the CIA.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Right, so instead of being told Trump fired the head of the FBI, you "thought for yourself" and believe Trump fired the head of the CIA.

Correct FBI. My mistake.

The CIA is not internal investigation.

Not that it changes anything I've said. It all still applies exactly the same way

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Did you make that mistake because you thought for yourself or because you believed what you were told?

More of a honest mistake.

Due to simple distraction, maybe.

It's easy to get distracted when you have so many equations running in you're head ;)