Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It must be terrible for people who are limited to only discussing a single subject...……………………..for 3 years yet!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It must be terrible for people who are limited to only discussing a single subject...……………………..for 3 years yet!
I guess that this thread isn't for you, then.

If you dislike it that much, find another thread to post on.

Problem solved.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Not fair or sensible to make assumptions like that. Who are YOU or anyone to judge others?? If one does not like a topic........just stay away from it. Not a biggie.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump still making otherwise intelligent people to lose their minds . Only six more years to go.
You are giving that sociopath a LOT of power , aren't you. Now he can magically make others lose their sanity. Good grief......Trump owes you for your undying ,blind loyalty.. That is what he expects from his "followers". Sort of like a cult.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yet, you judge me. :) :) AND Trump! :)
Of course I " judge" (evaluate) Trump........ as any responsible citizen would do. I evaluate him for his lack of leadership skills, his personality dysfunctions........ and his lack of suitability for the job.

Now.......back to topic.