What's Everyone Reading?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

I was just given a vintage Trini Lopez ES-335...needs some work, and someone threw it out
but
holy freakin wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
still droolin over the hollow bodies
some of the pages are gonna be stuck together

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Gotta say.... there's been very few people that I have wished dead......that puts you in a very small group. Hope it's soon.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Gotta say.... there's been very few people that I have wished dead......that puts you in a very small group. Hope it's soon.
LOL.Coming from a useless piece of horse shyt Such as yourself I'll consider that a compliment. Relatively speaking we'll all check out soon enough prick. Maybe ole Satan will have some lifesavers for ya in his front pocket.. :)0.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
One can always hope that you get caught by some not by the book father and he puts you away after cutting your nuts off.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
One can always hope that you get caught by some not by the book father and he puts you away after cutting your nuts off.
Wow. You got me there Pudney. Maybe it's time to go to bed before you have a heart attack. Don't forget to wear your depends as being honed out as a young boy has left you in an incontinent state.:).

Wow. You got me there Pudney. Maybe it's time to go to bed before you have a heart attack. Don't forget to wear your depends as being honed out as a young boy has left you in an incontinent state.:).
Stinky.:).

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I'm in the middle of a fascinating book called "Cadillac Desert", a riveting account of the history and politics surrounding water management in the southwest US. Written about twenty years ago, it's relevance has only increased over the past couple of decades as the problems continue to grow largely ignored by anyone not directly involved. Well worth the effort to locate a copy.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I'm in the middle of a fascinating book called "Cadillac Desert", a riveting account of the history and politics surrounding water management in the southwest US. Written about twenty years ago, it's relevance has only increased over the past couple of decades as the problems continue to grow largely ignored by anyone not directly involved. Well worth the effort to locate a copy.
The water problems will only increase as the population of Phoenix and Tucson continue to grow. . The water demands of Phoenix alone are enormous.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Was probably at a higher reading level in the third grade than you are now Sap. I was reading before I started school dummah.

Now get back on ye boyfriend Troomps back . :).

Then why do you have a tough time spelling?

I really ROFLed on that.