What should Obama do, to prevent ISIS from attacking the USA??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Probably giving each child that crosses the border a 'Captain America' plastic shield, wankers.

Yep, let's kill a few tens of thousands of American kids and hundreds of thousands of ME kids. That'll show 'em!
How many more when 24,000 a day already goes unnoticed? (in other news a hangnail is dwama, thank you, consider it now to be stolen)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
WE as a society can keep backing up we can make excuses and we can sing together
That is until they cut our throats in the night. At some point the west must develop a
backbone. We dragged our feet in the thirties and Chamberlain waive his peace in our
time paper six months later the killing was the worst in history cause they allowed
Hitler to become entrenched. Now is the time to deliver the or else message and follow
through.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
War puts people to work, stopped communism,
It did? Here and I thought that was internal resistance in the Soviet Union.

When? Lincoln was on record saying he'd accept slavery to maintain the union.

Not if this board is anything to go by.

Which is why there are Nazi parties in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Britain, and the U.S., to name but a few.

terrorism
That's why there's no more terrorism, right?

... ah what else?
Indians.

Gave us (Americans) the super power status.
You say that like it's a good thing.

Government spending in the military-industrio-complex boosts the national economy and creates jobs.
And destroys wealth.

Creates a technology boom. Demand for newer technology stems from combat necessity and many everyday household items started with military backgrounds (the internet, jet engines, microwaves, laptop computers, GPS navigation, cell phones, etc...

But I think the USA should have a draft, hopefully it will weed out the Liberal population in the US. :lol:

...and now that Canada does not recognize "conscientious objector" as a reason to stay in Canada, draft dodgers, whatever, Adios Amigos!!
Another chicken hawk. Yay.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Iraq and Afghanistan. When was the last Terrorist attack on the USA??

Muzzy's are basically killing themselves in Iraq.. there is no real fear of seeing ISIS in the streets of Canada or the USA any time soon..

We have to keep the pressure on them just so they don't get any ideas along those lines!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

Oh wow, you're serious...Those wars didn't end terrorism. Pretty sure the Boston Marathon bombing counts as terrorism. I'm sure there have been others.

Muzzy's are basically killing themselves in Iraq.. there is no real fear of seeing ISIS in the streets of Canada or the USA any time soon..

That you could list the war in Afghansitan, then say something like the above...wow. Short sighted.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh wow, you're serious...Those wars didn't end terrorism. Pretty sure the Boston Marathon bombing counts as terrorism. I'm sure there have been others.

Shoe bomber, underwear bomber. To say nothing of the bombings in London, Spain, and Bali.

But as I said, you can't argue with stupid.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
A serious answer about what to do, let Egypt and the UAE handle it, whatever it is.

Seriously, do nothing. Doing anything will just get the US back into the tribal sectarian crap.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A serious answer about what to do, let Egypt and the UAE handle it, whatever it is.

Seriously, do nothing. Doing anything will just get the US back into the tribal sectarian crap.
That's what I said, though I included Iran, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia.

Apparently the UAE is already airstriking ISIS. Go UAE!

While we're at it, where the heck is Turkey? They've got a serious military.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
WE as a society can keep backing up we can make excuses and we can sing together
That is until they cut our throats in the night. At some point the west must develop a
backbone. We dragged our feet in the thirties and Chamberlain waive his peace in our
time paper six months later the killing was the worst in history cause they allowed
Hitler to become entrenched. Now is the time to deliver the or else message and follow
through.

You're a fool who would send his children and grandchildren to war to enrich the bankers and preserve the status quo, or you're worse and would send everyone elses children except your own, either way you're wrong.

They've been in the white house for forty years genius.

Nothing can stop an attack on the American homeland because it will be a new American civil war.The one thing that can allow the bankers to escape is a totally defeated and ruined USA. That's the near future.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Are you kidding me? They get credit because it was their tankers who refilled 'you know who has the phone trackers air force' craft to and fro. Next theses guys would really be given a mission other that flying Afghan heroin around (west coast).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6W4L-HK-Os

When was the last Terrorist attack on the USA??
Iran- 1953
Afghanistan -1973
Cuba- Fidel wins
Venezuela- ongoing but free at the moment

Pretty short list at the moment, but growing.