What Are You Watching Right Now?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I'm watching HD, Wildlife in Ireland, now they are on to whales, beautiful color and scenery. The HD
channels are "great" for the outdoor,scenic,travel,animal shows, and hockey for sure. Right now
seeing beautiful Irish bred race horses, and their history.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
The Next White MC :)
on much moe music
I'ts funy

Caught the end of the sir real life. Is that show a joke?

HopsNBarley

Mar 11, 2007
Windsor, On
www.CanadiansTalk.ca
Yes it's a joke....

There is no doubt that show is a joke, I haven't even had to watch one episode to realize that. My TV has been off all night...Just hanging out on Myspace and working on my website.... I did find out about a cool band that I was able to convince them to send me a Cd, here's there site, I like the Super Freak song, http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70034396 It's strange because I don't even give most of the bands the time of day, just weird I liked this one.

Glenn
canadianstalk.ca

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I just finished watching The Amazing Race - SUPERSIZED 2 HOUR EVENT on CBS.

I used by nifty PVR from Bell and taped The Juno Awards - SUPERSIZED 2 HOUR SPECIAL on CTV.

The Juno Awards are pretty good this year... really professionally done. CTV always does their canadian content well though..

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
watching cowboy country, (history of the Quilchena Ranch, north of Merritt, B.C.), I've been there
many times, beautiful ranching area.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
The only thing I can watch right now is cartoons. About Spider-man and X-men. Tried watching the news a couple of weeks ago, but the news that we have in Russia is too much for my nervous system :lol:

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
The only thing I can watch right now is cartoons. About Spider-man and X-men. Tried watching the news a couple of weeks ago, but the news that we have in Russia is too much for my nervous system :lol:
I am assuming your a Simpson fan....:lol:
Lisa meet Bart.....me
people tend to associate me with him in life......wonder why

Chev

Electoral Member
Feb 10, 2009
Alberta
Mythbusters... because it comes on after Tim Allen's 'Home Improvement' and just have not changed the channel yet