selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
"I'm a bit oversensitive today, work with me."

"I'm a bit oversensitive today, help me find light"

"I'm a bit oversensitive today, remind me of the good"

"I'm a bit oversensitive today, be patient"

You've been around the forum too long, and shared too much of your son's story, to ask to be ignored when you're having a bad day. There are so many better things to ask for sweety.

A friend and I were discussing how it is we cope on those days when every reminder of our loved ones brings pain instead of a smile. I wish I'd found some profound answer, but we were both at a loss. Do you have any fool proof reminders of your son that make you smile? Any wisdoms to share?

Just tears today kiddo. Lets not hijack my own thread lol

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I do not want this thread to warp in FOX News Channel Debate.

I will say one last thing, and lets get back on topic:

Many of you would categorize yourselves as Liberals or lean to the left. Most of those people like NBC, CNN, BBC, NPR, etc.

To me all of those medias lean left.

I categorize myself as a Conservative who leans to the right. I like the FOX News Channel.

So I think we can ALL admit, we watch the media that fits best with are ideology. And alot of people are like me, because FNC is the #1 cable news channel...

I take it back, they are all biased, but tend to see some balance in FOX News Channel.

Not to admit how much I love their promo commericals, get this:

"The ONLY News Channel....
...That does NOT give you....
...The usual LEFT WING BIAS...
FOX News Channel
Fair & Balanced.

And the other one I LOVE TO DEATH:

America's got problems...
...America is not one of them
FOX News Channel

Anyways we all go to the media that fits our views, and lets not take this thread of course... if someone wants to continue this, qoute me, and start a new thread, and link it in here, and we'll continue.

Rate now I am watching, well I am on my couch with my laptop, and am watching.... um.... FOX News Channel.... (LOL, I swear I watch 3-4 hours of FNC each day)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
That's funny. You like Fox News, you complain about everything Canadian, you want to learn Spanish...I detect a common theme. Please go for it.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
currently watchinge every episode of futurama. when i've finished i'll work through scrubs for the third time until family guy has finished downloading :)

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
futurama was written about a guy who gets frozen in 2000 and wakes up in 3000, writren by the people who brought us the simpsons. scrubs is a surreal comedy ina hospital about a guy who daydreams a lot of very amusing things and his various grumpy/and/or/insane friends and family guy i'm not so sure about but was reccomended to download

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I just finished watching The Amazing Race on CBS. Glad to see Rob&Amber are off, but I hate Charla&Mirna too...

Rate now, its Deal or No Deal on NBC... see I watch TV and go on the laptop at the same time..

snfu73

disturber of the peace
L Gilbert, have you ever SEEN the FOX News Channel or watched The O'Reilly Factor reguallarly and not the usual YouTube clips people pull out.

FOX leans somewhat right.

Everything else leans left.

FOX actually has some balance then the rest of them.
Dude...FOX can only be seen as fair and balanced in the slightest if you are an extreme right winger. Everything else leans left? You don't read the National Post much...or watch Kevin Neuman at all, do you. Fox has very little integrity. They don't provide news, the provide entertainment and that is all. They provide harsh, right wing opinions...not journalism.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Dude...FOX can only be seen as fair and balanced in the slightest if you are an extreme right winger. Everything else leans left? You don't read the National Post much...or watch Kevin Neuman at all, do you. Fox has very little integrity. They don't provide news, the provide entertainment and that is all. They provide harsh, right wing opinions...not journalism.

like any of us plebs will ever know the reality in this world of lies and propaganda

snfu73

disturber of the peace
I'm very familiar with it. it's one of my favourites.. I've seen Bill Bailey live
So, I should take this as an endorsement! I was trying to..um...download it, but was having troubles...so I was actually thinking of buying the series, but I haven't actually seen an episode, I just hear rave reviews...and seemingly another from you. Soooo...I think I might actually buy it!