What are you eating right now?

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Sorry for hijaking this tread, but I really need to rant.
I agree some people eat badly, fast foods, prepared food etc. all containing too much salt and many other things.
However I think adults and old enough to be responsible for what the eat especially their children. I was brought up to eat good wholesome home cooked food. We rarely buy prepared food, we go to KFC once or twice and year the rest of the time it is home cooking.

This is just a rant so please forgive me. I have just spent Thursday 5PM to tonight 8PM in a *( hospital because of low BP with caused me to lie on a GD stretcher watching 4 pints of blood drip drip into my veins. The doctors say I must have had some hemmorhage somewhere, but not eating enough salt did not help and I must eat at least 4 steaks I week. Salt and red meat at not supposed to be good for you but I have no choice.

Sorry but I think tonight I don't think by brain isn't working at top speed. But I have seen many people who have touble before surgery because they do not have enought slat in their bodied.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree some people eat badly, fast foods, prepared food etc. all containing too much salt and many other things.
However I think adults and old enough to be responsible for what the eat especially their children. I was brought up to eat good wholesome home cooked food. We rarely buy prepared food, we go to KFC once or twice and year the rest of the time it is home cooking.

This is just a rant so please forgive me. I have just spent Thursday 5PM to tonight 8PM in a *( hospital because of low BP with caused me to lie on a GD stretcher watching 4 pints of blood drip drip into my veins. The doctors say I must have had some hemmorhage somewhere, but not eating enough salt did not help and I must eat at least 4 steaks I week. Salt and red meat at not supposed to be good for you but I have no choice.

Sorry but I think tonight I don't think by brain isn't working at top speed. But I have seen many people who have touble before surgery because they do not have enought slat in their bodied.

"One man's meat is another man's poison"

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Sorry to hear of your troubles and I hope you'll be okay.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I just had an evening snack, small amount or raisin bran, mixed with a little rice crispies, one piece

of whole wheat toast, a bit of skim milk on the cereal.

Don't want to have a hungry tummy while trying to sleep.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Vitamins: A, C, D, E
Minerals: Glucosamine, Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, Selenieum
Meds: ASA