What a Friggin Waste

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Another benefit is there's no plastic waste from the bars. They come in a cardboard container with a wax paper inner wrapping. Now I can get high as f*ck while managing my pain AND further reducing my impact on the environment.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Damn, did I ever score big time. Got some psilicybiin-CBD bars and some nice super potent shatter bars. The P-CBD bars actually help to dull the pain somewhat plus they have a nice mellow buzz. The shatter bars are made from one of the pink strains of bud. They help with the pain too only they get you so f*cking high you not only forget about the pain, you can see the 4th dimension.😆
Yup, nothing beats pink kush for pain and a hefty buzz.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yup, nothing beats pink kush for pain and a hefty buzz.
Pink Kush is pretty decent. But the other pink strains derived from Pink Kush, holy shit; Wheelchair Pink, Gucci Pink and Kamikaze Pink. I'm thinking the shatter bars are Gucci Pink as they also use it to make their moon rocks. The shatter bars I have are 1500mg using a shatter that was 99.36% THC. Each square is 62.5mg of THC X 24 squares. They're $60 a bar but in all seriousness I could probably just eat half a square and it'd still do the job quite well. But then again why settle for 'quite well' when 'f*cking excellent' is only half a piece away. :ROFLMAO:

I'm so happy I found these babies. For the last two days I've been more pain "free" than I've been in years. I put quotes around free because the neuropathy still keeps things interesting, but I have noticed that it's not as bad nor as frequent over the last two days so far. Or probably just not as noticeable would be more accurate. Either way relief is relief. It's also the first time in a LONG time I can actually enjoy the high as well instead of just desperately seeking relief from pain. Plus, it's all natural ingredients.

God gave us grain and humans made it into booze. Bad humans.
God gave us weed and humans made it into shatter. Excellent job, humans. That's some fine work.

Can ya tell I'm happy...and high?😁

• Love
Reactions: Mowich and petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's rare to find something that will kick neuropathy's ass. That is my issue, it is in my feet and it's nonstop 24/7. CBD doesn't do jack shit, it has to be high THC and high terpene.

I'm not big on edibles, I like having control and the sodas at govt shops gives that. It hits right away and last hours. Not enough, have a bit more. I need to be sharp when running equipment.

Reactions: Mowich

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It's rare to find something that will kick neuropathy's ass. That is my issue, it is in my feet and it's nonstop 24/7. CBD doesn't do jack shit, it has to be high THC and high terpene.

I'm not big on edibles, I like having control and the sodas at govt shops gives that. It hits right away and last hours. Not enough, have a bit more. I need to be sharp when running equipment.
Yeah, the CBD is more for the other pain, but the combo of psilicybin and high level THC sure does help a LOT with the neuropathy. The edibles I get are very controllable for dosing but I can understand why you wouldn't want anything too "crazy" when running farm equipment. If I still drove I wouldn't be going anywhere near a driver's seat after eating a piece.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Im a maintenance consumer these days. 1/2oz a day at one time. It wasn't working anymore so I took a couple months off to hit the reset button. It worked. I can get by nicely on a gram or two or a game and a soda. Cannafarms Pink Kush is one of the house weeds at my local shop. $5 for a 1gr preroll at 20%. For on the road or working I load up a vape pen with that honey oil I linked to. It's nice to take a single pull anywhere anytime. Airplanes especially.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Im a maintenance consumer these days. 1/2oz a day at one time. It wasn't working anymore so I took a couple months off to hit the reset button.
I never smoke the same strain for too long because I build up tolerance to it. I always keep a bit of various strains around. For example right now I have on hand some Purple Kush (my wife also smokes that) some Romulan, some Blackberry Kush Breath, and a bit of Kamikaze Pink, plus some Mazar Sharif (Afghani gold seal hash)

Reactions: petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'd like to try some of this stuff but I'm pretty sure it'd just put me to sleep and I don't need to 'pay to sleep' since I sleep plenty good already
Depends on the strain and type. Indicas are usually the heavy hitting, couch locking sleepy time strain, with varying degrees of potency. But a nice sativa can actually be uplifting and energizing.
A general rule of thumb, though not a hard and fast rule is sativas are good for the daytime and indicas are better for evenings and nights.

If you're new or a very occasional toker I'd recommend a sativa in the 12%-15% THC range. Start slow to see how it affects you. Petros and I have been talking about stuff that's over 30% THC for the most part and that's some potent stuff that probably would make you sleepy. But those heavy hitters are used more for medicinal purposes than recreational. One of the strains of indica I have weighs in at 35.7% THC and it knocks me on my ass and I've been smoking for about 35 years.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I never smoke the same strain for too long because I build up tolerance to it. I always keep a bit of various strains around. For example right now I have on hand some Purple Kush (my wife also smokes that) some Romulan, some Blackberry Kush Breath, and a bit of Kamikaze Pink, plus some Mazar Sharif (Afghani gold seal hash)
I loves hash.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'd like to try some of this stuff but I'm pretty sure it'd just put me to sleep and I don't need to 'pay to sleep' since I sleep plenty good already
That's where Tim Hortons comes in.
:)
I find weed goes nicely with any diabetes flavored snacks too though, so I would use the take out instead of the counter when buying.

LOL, then there is expresso...in a big mug...

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I loves hash.
Well, I gotta admit I was a bit disappointed. I wanted the Nepalese Temple Ball hash but they had just run out. But the Afghani gold seal was a very satisfying compromise. They even sent me an extra 3.5g of it as an apology for not having the Temple Ball hash,

Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Depends on the strain and type. Indicas are usually the heavy hitting, couch locking sleepy time strain, with varying degrees of potency. But a nice sativa can actually be uplifting and energizing.
A general rule of thumb, though not a hard and fast rule is sativas are good for the daytime and indicas are better for evenings and nights.

If you're new or a very occasional toker I'd recommend a sativa in the 12%-15% THC range. Start slow to see how it affects you. Petros and I have been talking about stuff that's over 30% THC for the most part and that's some potent stuff that probably would make you sleepy. But those heavy hitters are used more for medicinal purposes than recreational. One of the strains of indica I have weighs in at 35.7% THC and it knocks me on my ass and I've been smoking for about 35 years.
Or just put the joint out halfway lol.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well, I gotta admit I was a bit disappointed. I wanted the Nepalese Temple Ball hash but they had just run out. But the Afghani gold seal was a very satisfying compromise. They even sent me an extra 3.5g of it as an apology for not having the Temple Ball hash,
Where do you order from?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Where do you order from?
It's a local provider called Compassion Medicals. They offer 1 hr delivery region wide, although mine usually take around 2 hours or so. But considering free delivery and the reasonable prices, I'm not complaining. They don't have a big selection but what they do have is what people looking for medical cannabis products really want; potency and relief.

Reactions: petros and taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
For those still struggling to find natural pain relief or a good pain management product, I'm going to start posting strains of bud and other marijuana-based items I have run across that have provided me some much needed relief.

Wheelchair Pink- 35.7% THC. This is a straight up indica that can hit like a truck. It might not kill the pain but you won't really give a shit. A good night time strain.

Kamikaze Pink- 35% THC. Another straight indica. Oddly enough, though just a touch less potent than Wheelchair Pink, I've found this strain to be more effective for my neuropathy. Especially in the evening or night when it really flares up. It takes me 2-3 bowls but man, it's like what, "What nerve pain?" It has a nice narcotic effect without feeling like you took some narcotic pain killers. A much better night time than day time strain.

Choco- 30% THC. This pure sativa is a great daytime strain. Not so much a pain killer as a pain manager. It gets you really, really high but without the sedating effect that indicas tend to have. You're still functional although I'd stay away from driving, or operating any heavy equipment or machinery. Good for chronic pain management during the day otherwise. Also good for minor neuropathic pain and as a mood elevator.

Blackberry Breath- 34.3% THC. Another pure indica. You need decent lungs for this stuff. Even experienced users will end up coughing as it can be a little choke-y. Using a bong will greatly reduce that. B.B. can be used as a day or night time strain for pain relief but use sparingly during the day or else you may find yourself getting pretty sleepy. Not particularly effective for neuropathy.

Romulan- 30% THC. IIRC this is an indica dominant hybrid. Good for pain relief day or night. Can leave you feeling kind'a munged out if you smoke too much during the day although not as badly as the pure indicas mentioned. Also provides a nice cerebral high.

God's Gift- 31% THC. 'Ground control to major stoned.' Another indica dominant hybrid. Good for pain relief day or night. Also good for neuropathic pain. If using during the daytime it provides a nice cerebral high and a warm body buzz and yet you're still functional, up to a point. If you're not careful this WILL hit you hard. So while it's good for daytime use, it's best to use it sparingly or else you may end up going night night. Helps with chronic pain, neuropathy and sleep. Trust me, it's called God's gift for good reason.

Pineapple- 26% THC. A sativa dominant hybrid great for daytime use for minor aches and pains and taking the edge off of chronic pain. It has a surprisingly good hit and tokes nice and smooth. Provides a nice cerebral high than can be energizing. So, if you have shit to do this won't get in the way of getting it done.

Orange Kush- 27% THC. A pure indica that kinda' says '"f*ck it" to it's heritage. This is not a heavy hitter when it comes to sedating effects. It does however have good pain relieving and mood elevating qualities. It has a slight citrus taste and smell and other than the standard cotton mouth and red eyes, there's no real side effects. Great for day, night, watching the tube or chilling with your buds.

Pink Kush- 24% THC. Indica. There's a lot of Pink Kushes out there. Don't get the junk. If it ain't at least 24% THC it's not worth it. Not great for serious pain (at least if you're an experienced smoker) but for minor aches and pains it's good. It's also more of a cerebral high than a body buzz. If you're looking for pain relief, unless you're a casual smoker or relatively new to marijuana, there are much better strains out there.

Mazar Sharif Afghani Gold Seal Hash- 40%-50% THC. Who doesn't love some nice hashish? Made from pure Aghani indicas this stuff packs a wallop. Mazar Sharif will launch your brain into near-earth orbit before it settles back down into a nice warm tingly glow through your body. Good lungs are recommended as this stuff expands ,mightily in your lungs. You WILL cough. However it tastes and smells fantastic and if you need pain relief, you got pain relief. It's good for daytime use when smoked in small doses. Larger doses should be reserved for evenings and nighttime as it's quite potent and great for fighting off insomnia.

Shatter bars- If you want serious edibles then shatter bars are what you want. All the ones I've seen are made with 99%+ THC and come in 500g, 1000g and 1500g bars divided into 24 squares. This makes for very controllable dosing. Edibles do take longer to take effect, anywhere from 1-3 hours depending on how empty your stomach is when you eat some but have the benefit of working longer than smokeables.

And finally for this post anyway, if you do partake of the dried flower, I strongly recommend getting a dried flower vaporizer if you don't already have one. Your bud will last longer, hit harder and taste better.

Reactions: Mowich