What a Friggin Waste

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Take 2 400mg Advil, get baked and take a nap.

Look for something with a strong terpene profile of Linalool, Alpha-Pinene and Myrcene. Lavender essential oils will also help so that plus a med-mar with the terpene profile I mentioned and you should be good to go. I hope this helps in any way.
Thanks. Chaparral extract worked well for several years, but don't seem to be as effective anymore.

Jinentonix

Executive Branch Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Thanks. Chaparral extract worked well for several years, but don't seem to be as effective anymore.
If you need it for daytime I suggest a sativa as most of them won't couch lock you, although there's a handful of sativas that will so kind'a watch out for that. For nighttime I'd go with a pure indica or a heavy indica dominant hybrid. In either case aim for something with the terpene profile mention in the previous post.

Jinentonix

Executive Branch Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow, been having some fun with the products from my provider. Their high-end pink strains just keep blowing me away but today I also bought some stuff called Jagermeister. Goddam that stuff makes smoking weed fun again, It's potent AF and it even has some if the taste notes that the alcohol has giving it a rather unique taste and smell when it burns. It's the perfect strain to say "fuck it" to a shitty day, or to watch a Monty Python marathon or even if you just wanna get plain ol' fried.
As for pain, I dunno if it actually kills it, masks it, or just makes you too high to notice it and I don't care, it just works.

One thing I also like about my dispensary is they take some of their high-end strains, separate the big-sexy buds from the "smalls" and sell the "smalls" at a deep discount for the same quantity. These guys are so pro they even want their high-end product to look beautiful as well. But I don't care about looks, as long as the shit does what it's supposed to. $170/oz for $280/oz weed? Yes please!

As for the Jag, I haven't smoked anything that amazingly potent in 20 years at least. It's a pretty intense high but with a nice relaxing body buzz. I hope they have it around for awhile because it's my new favourite without question. And that says a lot because everything I've purchased from them has been something I would definitely buy again or strongly recommend to a friend.

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Executive Branch Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
$170? Ouch!
Hell that's cheap in Ontario for an ounce of super premium bud. Before legalization I was paying $250 an oz. Here's a comparison. Jag has a 35% THC level. The most potent stuff I've seen in the licenced medical supply in Ontario is 29% and that shit sells for $440/0z/ But it's "only" $352/oz if you qualify for their "compassionate pricing" program.

• Haha
Reactions: petros and taxslave