Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
HaHa, every one knows only braindead retarded morons like Biden ( ONLY 20,000 People tuned in to his July 4th) use the term "conspiracy theorist" in the year 2021.

More vaccines Dr Opiate pill dope dealer please! please! please! My TV brain goggle might not work some day!

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
  • Haha

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
HaHa, every one knows only braindead retarded morons like Biden ( ONLY 20,000 People tuned in to his July 4th) use the term "conspiracy theorist" in the year 2021.

More vaccines Dr Opiate pill dope dealer please! please! please! My TV brain goggle might not work some day!
Hey fool you forgot your usual tag line of "Globalist commie fascist joo!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

BIDEN TAKES A PAGE FROM HITLER'S NAZI PLAYBOOK: HE WILL GO DOOR-TO-DOOR TO ENFORCE HIS VACCINATIONS​

Of course he does!!!!
Hey dude..............read this.............should give you a multiple orgasm:ROFLMAO:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes epsteen really hated alex jones - so does his buddy bill gates and apparently their lil buddies here hate him too
;)

Missouri governor knocks Biden's door-to-door vaccination push​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-and-greene-were-featured-speakers/ar-AAM1SVO
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson (R) criticized the Biden administration's door-to-door vaccination strategy as a federal surge response team arrived in the state to help boost vaccine numbers, with the governor saying he doesn't want the government to "compel" vaccination.

I'll take a real person's word before I believe some internet pedos and their NUREMBERG level BULLSHOTS, thanks

• Haha
Reactions: DaSleeper

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes
Hey dude..............read this.............should give you a multiple orgasm:ROFLMAO:
Bill Clinton used to talk about how much he hated Alex Jones while riding the plane to epsteen's Island with his buddies too. Even the bearded gals took time off from burnin churches with antifa and singing songs in the choir about converting your kids to be gay to join in on that too, it is said.

• Wow

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

It Was a Set-Up: Both DC Mayor Bowser and Nancy Pelosi Turned Down National Guard on Jan. 6 – Chris Wray Refused to Tell Trump Admin “There Could be Situation”

By Jim Hoft
Published July 8, 2021 at 3:32pm
504 Comments
EVERY LAST THING "THEY" SAY TURNS OUT TO BE BULL WHEN THE LIGHTS COME ON...Funny that...Typical of inferior units.
;)
I guess it's obvious why little bois want to compete against the girls in the oLIMPics and settle for being fakeBOOBfems too.

• Haha