Well that was entertaining!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

EPIC BACKFIRE FOR BLM "JOURNALIST" WHO SOLD FOOTAGE TO CNN​

www.bitchute.com

Epic BACKFIRE For BLM "Journalist" Who Sold Footage To CNN

I wish I could say I felt bad...but I just don't hahahahaha The #1 Way You Can Support This Channel Is With Either The Join Feature Or My SubscribeStar! Please Consider Backing Today! Join-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC577SIgTe1cjpdOSLADWNDw/…

John Sullivan was paid tens of thousands of dollars by fake news media outlets for his footage of the Capitol riot.

Sullivan wore MAGA gear and claimed to be an independent reporter but he was actually a left-wing insurgence leader encouraging violence and telling people to “burn” the building.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

US Government Seizes $90,000 From BLM-Antifa Organizer Who Sold Footage of Capitol Riot to CNN

The US government has seized $90,000 from Utah BLM-Antifa organizer who sold footage of the Capitol riot to NBC and CNN. John Sullivan was paid tens of thousands of dollars by fake news media outlets for his footage of the Capitol riot. Sullivan wore MAGA gear and claimed to be an independent...

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Fake-News Reuters Reports on Feds Seizing $90,000 from Antifa-BLM Organizer John Sullivan — Neglect to Report Most Important Facts

By Jim Hoft
Published May 24, 2021 at 7:20am
545 Comments

From the article

Reuters reported:

U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

Sullivan now faces a total of eight criminal counts, including weapons charges, related to the riot. Sullivan’s lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
According to the court filings, Sullivan portrayed himself as an independent journalist who was reporting on the chaos, but actually encouraged other participants to “burn” the building and engage in violence.

It is not until the last paragraph of the article that Reuters slips this in:

“According to media reports, Sullivan participated in Black Lives Matter protests last year. Other Black Lives Matter activists in his home state have disavowed him.”
Of course, this report by Reuters is deceptive and irresponsible on what it leaves out.

Reactions: Danbones

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

RELEASE THE TAPES! — Rep. Devin Nunes Says Democrats Won’t Release Tapes from Jan. 6 US Capitol Assault – Why Is That? (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published May 26, 2021 at 7:25am
346 Comments

Rep. Devin Nunes: Tell me how many people actually carried a hammer, broke windows, or aided and abetted those people that destroyed federal property? Why won’t you show us the videotapes? Republicans have yet to see the videotapes of what happened on January 6. Why are they not showing us the videotapes and why don’t we know who broke the windows and damaged public property? Because I tell you, I am all for those people who broke windows to going to jail for a long time. But what I’m not for is for people sitting in jail, like I understand, there is very few people reporting on this right now, but what I understand there are people who are sitting in jail right now who are having their due process rights violated. I talked to a lot of people who said, “Hey, we didn’t even know we couldn’t be in the Capitol.”

More

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why not release the crack...er...I mean tape?

Because truth is a coconspiracy theory...
:)
Haha.

Not to mention just when you think you have it made, court and jail and firing squads suck...and ALSO they dress convicted criminals in ORANGE....LOL.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Republicans in U.S. Senate block probe of Capitol riot
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Susan Cornwell
Publishing date:May 28, 2021 • 21 hours ago • 1 minute read • 43 Comments
A mob of supporters of then-U.S. President Donald Trump climb through a window they broke as they storm the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, U.S., January 6, 2021.
A mob of supporters of then-U.S. President Donald Trump climb through a window they broke as they storm the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, U.S., January 6, 2021. PHOTO BY LEAH MILLIS /REUTERS
Article content
WASHINGTON — Republicans in the U.S. Senate on Friday derailed a bipartisan inquiry into the deadly assault on the Capitol by former President Donald Trump’s supporters, despite a torrent of criticism they were playing down the violence.

Democrats and some moderate Republicans had called for a commission to probe the events leading up to and on Jan. 6, when hundreds of supporters of Trump, a Republican, stormed the Capitol, fighting with police, urging violence against lawmakers and delaying the formal certification of President Joe Biden’s election victory. The violence left five dead including a Capitol Police officer.

The measure failed by a vote of 54 to 35, short of the 60 votes needed to advance the legislation in the 100-member Senate.

“What are you afraid of – the truth?” Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said on the Senate floor.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell has argued that the commission would duplicate work done by other congressional committees, as well as a sweeping federal criminal investigation that has so far has resulted in the arrests of more than 440 people.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Article content

But Republicans are also concerned that the commission, modelled on one that probed the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, would focus attention on the violence and on Trump’s persistent false claims about the 2020 election well into next year’s midterm congressional election campaigns.

The proposal already passed the House of Representatives with the support of all Democrats and one in six Republicans.

“We just can’t pretend that nothing bad happened, or that people just got too excitable. Something bad happened. And it’s important to lay that out,” Senator Lisa Murkowski, who supported the measure, told reporters late on Thursday.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Vlad Knows Coupcoup nut bars when he sees 'em.
;)

I love the way Serryah has turned out to be wrong and / or completely dishonest about everything that's happened so far though:
THAT Is HIGH larious!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I love the way Serryah has turned out to be wrong and / or completely dishonest about everything that's happened so far though:
THAT Is HIGH larious!

And I love seeing what a huge, huge fucking liar you are, it's more than hilarious.

Actually, I recognize it for the dangerous act it is.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

New York man arrested in Capitol riot is first to have charges dropped

By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Federal prosecutors revealed Tuesday that for the first time they have dropped criminal charges against an individual accused of participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
Christopher Kelly of New York is the first among more than 450 people charged in the Capitol attack to have the Justice Department withdraw the case.......More

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Plead guilty

Trump supporter who took selfie in Senate Chamber on Jan. 6 faces 20 years in prison

WASHINGTON – A Florida man pleaded guilty today to crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 which disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

According to court documents, Paul Hodgkins, 38, of Tampa, Florida, entered the U.S. Capitol building at approximately 2:50 p.m. on Jan. 6. Around 3 p.m., Hodgkins entered the Senate chamber, walked among the desks, and then removed eye goggles. He took a “selfie-style” photograph with his cell phone and walked down the Senate well where, a few feet away, several individuals were shouting, praying and cheering using a bullhorn. Hodgkins walked toward the individuals and remained standing with them while they continued commanding the attention of others. At approximately 3:15 p.m., Hodgkins exited the Senate chamber and the U.S. Capitol Building.

Hodgkins pleaded guilty to one count of obstructing an official proceeding, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, fine of $250,000 or twice the monetary gain or loss of the offense. He is scheduled to be sentenced on July 19 at 10 a.m.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Naw...people only move AWAY from costa rica.
..unless they are just biden their time for some reason.

Of course...then there are those fronting for the chinese invasion and the laws about traitorism and hangin' and stuff...

• Wow

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

IT'S HAPPENING: No. 2 Capitol Police Official Resigns...

June 08, 2021

The assistant chief of the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP), Chad Thomas, resigned from his post on Monday, becoming the latest official to leave the department amid the fallout from the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

“For your awareness, USCP Assistant Chief Chad Thomas is no longer serving as Commander of Uniformed Operations and will be separating from the department,” the U.S. Capitol Police said in a notification to lawmakers obtained by The Hill.

The Capitol Police union revealed last month that more than 70 officers have left the department since Jan. 6, when an angry mob of pro-Trump supporters descended on the Capitol. The day after the insurrection, then-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund announced his resignation.

Continue Reading on The Hill...