Well that was entertaining!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The best president in the history of ever got five people killed when he said, "We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen." and a bunch of other shit that riled up his mouth breathing―knuckle dragging―rebel flag waving― grass root supporters and by MAGA they marched on congress to stop the steal. And climbed walls, and smash windows, and invaded offices, and kill a police officer, and leave threats and selfies and pipe bombs.

Must be Trump derangement syndrome.

So, the question is: "This was what ya'll were rootin fer?"
Best president ever!

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The best president in the history of ever got five people killed when he said, "We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen."
He was referring to the attempts to shut down the protests in D.C. after the bitch mayor let the city burn when the Marxist filth calling themselves BLM and Antifa got all riled up. Oooo now suddenly the city needs a curfew.
The right to protest. Looks like another right the ALT-left had decided is a right only THEY get to enjoy. And before you bring up the violence and armed crap, let me remind you of a little neighbourhood called CHAZ/CHOP.

The leftists have anted up. The right-wingers are upping the ante. Did you really expect anything else? For three and a half years we heard "Russian collusion" by the same group of lying f*cks and their MSM whores who are now absolutely adamant that there was no cheating on their part in this election. Hmmmm, I wonder who to believe.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Like the cop who went back to his office ( Not a hospital!!! ) and LATER died of a stroke...glad you ain't a medic man.
;)
I understand he supported obama and his GRUBER care.

One good thing about those deaths though I guess is serryah is overjoyed. So glad to see you happy DEARIE!!!

Oh well, the difference between dying from and dying with eh?

BTW, I guess you missed all the video of all the antifah freaks leading the charge after the cops let them in...well it turns out the " RUSSIAN COLLUSION" FBI told the capital police it was just going to be a regular day and to not prepare for the amount of people who showed up because they wanted their Reichstag moment.

...and to think of all the Canadian soldiers who died or were wounded fighting the last guy who had a "Reichstag moment"!

Sad eh?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The best president in the history of ever got five people killed when he said, "We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen." and a bunch of other shit that riled up his mouth breathing―knuckle dragging―rebel flag waving― grass root supporters and by MAGA they marched on congress to stop the steal. And climbed walls, and smash windows, and invaded offices, and kill a police officer, and leave threats and selfies and pipe bombs.

Must be Trump derangement syndrome.

So, the question is: "This was what ya'll were rootin fer?"
Best president ever!
How long will it take president Harris to send American youth off to die in foreign wars ? Maybe us Canadians will get involved as well .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
How long will it take president Harris to send American youth off to die in foreign wars ? Maybe us Canadians will get involved as well .

Well thats what they wanted. Trump was signing peace deals and had North Korea 🇰🇵 under his thumb..

Biden already started to call NK thugs.

The US government sell arms, and needs a war.

Give it 6 months and the USA will be at war..but this time, it may come at a higher price..

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Special Reports

WSJ Retracts Claim Alex Jones Commanded Attack on US Capitol​

Alex Jones and Owen Shroyer break down the news that the Wall Street Journal actually admitted to making false claims about Alex Jones, and clarified that he was calling for peaceful action and attempting to lead the agitated crowd around the Capitol.

Oh well, Truth is the first casualty of WAR they say...
;)
That's why they say it, I guess.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well thats what they wanted. Trump was signing peace deals and had North Korea 🇰🇵 under his thumb..

Biden already started to call NK thugs.

The US government sell arms, and needs a war.

Give it 6 months and the USA will be at war..but this time, it may come at a higher price..
Yes I am thinking Retired Canadian Soldier wants a reason to re up .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's OK, Sarn't-Major, none of that really happened.

What really happened, according to every swingin' dick that was there, is that he was exercising his freedoms under the First Amendment, but he didn't participate in any violence or criminal activity. So. . . with nobody being violent or criminal, clearly there could not have been any violence or crimes. Logical.

So I guess it was all a hoax, like that Covid hoax.

Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He was referring to the attempts to shut down the protests in D.C. after the bitch mayor let the city burn when the Marxist filth calling themselves BLM and Antifa got all riled up. Oooo now suddenly the city needs a curfew.
The right to protest. Looks like another right the ALT-left had decided is a right only THEY get to enjoy. And before you bring up the violence and armed crap, let me remind you of a little neighbourhood called CHAZ/CHOP.

The leftists have anted up. The right-wingers are upping the ante. Did you really expect anything else? For three and a half years we heard "Russian collusion" by the same group of lying f*cks and their MSM whores who are now absolutely adamant that there was no cheating on their part in this election. Hmmmm, I wonder who to believe.
I recommend believing the people who have appeared before 60 judges, most of them Republicans, some appointed by Trump, with allegations of election fraud, and being rejected by every single one for complete lack of evidence. That certainly makes more sense than believing the photos and videos of Real Americans attacking the Capitol.

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, the left is allowed to protest, no matter how violent it gets.....anyone else does it and its a crime. If the BLM/Anifta crowd had done it (some say it was them)....the house would have been on fire.
That's right. Not one single leftist was ever arrested or charged or attacked by the cops. Outrageous, enit?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Celebrating tyranny from your mom's basement really is your bag, innit?

so you work for the fakenews NYT after school or what?

Known Violent BLM/ Antifa Member Caught on Film Inside Capitol

Who ya gonna believe, Tec, or your lyin' eyes?

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I see MF is celebrating the last guy who had a Reichstag moment...

nice mustache, dood!
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I wouldnt want to be Taiwanese after the 20th.
An Eco War. Billions of trees arent going to plant themselves....wait wait wait. They can and do. I'll try again. Billions of commercially viable trees arent going to plant themselves.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wouldnt want to be Taiwanese after the 20th.

An Eco War. Billions of trees arent going to plant themselves....wait wait wait. They can and do. I'll try again. Billions of commercially viable trees arent going to plant themselves.
I understand we pay Western Forest Products for replanting after logging for providing carbon credits . They used to do it on their own dime . May as well have the forces do it , good exercise and cheaper then college students .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

I understand we pay Western Forest Products for replanting after logging for providing carbon credits . They used to do it on their own dime . May as well have the forces do it , good exercise and cheaper then college students .
Here in SK its FNs who are the tree murderers. Meadow Lake Tribal Council is a massive player in Canadian lumber and OSB. Good!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's OK, Sarn't-Major, none of that really happened.

What really happened, according to every swingin' dick that was there, is that he was exercising his freedoms under the First Amendment, but he didn't participate in any violence or criminal activity. So. . . with nobody being violent or criminal, clearly there could not have been any violence or crimes. Logical.

So I guess it was all a hoax, like that Covid hoax.

Nothing to worry about.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I recommend believing the people who have appeared before 60 judges, most of them Republicans, some appointed by Trump, with allegations of election fraud, and being rejected by every single one for complete lack of evidence. That certainly makes more sense than believing the photos and videos of Real Americans attacking the Capitol.
How many were arrested for breaking curfew?

Reactions: Danbones