WE really need to get rid of this guy

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
I've Googled & the %'age of French speakers in MB are 3.7% of the population. Who was this speech in Winnipeg for?
Looked to me like he was talking to a couple of heads of lettuce and some tomatoes. Why bother other than to say he was there.

He was in Calgary later the same day so that kind of tells you what he thought of a night in Regina.

Many predominantly French speaking towns in southern MB as in Sask. Small in number compared to the overall population though.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Looked to me like he was talking to a couple of heads of lettuce and some tomatoes. Why bother other than to say he was there.

He was in Calgary later the same day so that kind of tells you what he thought of a night in Regina.

Many predominantly French speaking towns in southern MB as in Sask. Small in number compared to the overall population though.
My Girl says he was in Regina Friday also (in addition to Winnipeg & Calgary) with Jagmeet Singh. Are these two carpooling or are they coming out of the closet with their alignment as we've seen so often? Are they using their solar powered areoplane with it's 'sunny ways' & unicorn powered supplement to save the planet & reduce their carbon footprint or is that only for us peons & peasants?

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Seems a bit like clinging to the past with the idea of having to go out and stop in all these different places in order that the people can get a glimpse. Spending two hours going from the airport to whatever gimmicky deal they have going on and back to the airport does not really constitute a visit imo. The idea that it is effective campaigning is inane. It is a really good way to spend a lot of money jetting around on another person's dime.

Given the day of computers and all it seems like it would be easy enough to assign some form of security and allow every resident to voice an opinion on every thing that came along. Of course there would be hacking. The business of them holding all the information and then deciding what to allow the people to know is bizarre and narcissistic imo.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Twitter pegged a Liberal Party/Freeland post as "fake news"!

TORONTO -- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau on Monday defended a video posted to Twitter by Liberal candidate Chrystia Freeland that was flagged by the social network as "manipulated media."

On Sunday morning, Freeland tweeted an edited video featuring Erin O'Toole and suggested that the Conservative leader wants more private-for-profit involvement in Canada's health care system. The video subsequently received a "manipulated media" warning label from Twitter.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Twitter pegged a Liberal Party/Freeland post as "fake news"!

TORONTO -- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau on Monday defended a video posted to Twitter by Liberal candidate Chrystia Freeland that was flagged by the social network as "manipulated media."

On Sunday morning, Freeland tweeted an edited video featuring Erin O'Toole and suggested that the Conservative leader wants more private-for-profit involvement in Canada's health care system. The video subsequently received a "manipulated media" warning label from Twitter.
The liberals lied and got caught. You would think they would just try and drop this and carry-on instead of escalating the lie that is so easily disprovable….. but I guess not everybody fact checks and maybe some gullible and uninformed will believe this dishonest tactic from the liberals.

Frankly the hypocrisy and stench that emanates from anything Justin Trudeau touches doesn’t surprise me anymore. The fact that this took more than a week after the election announcement that nobody but JT wanted is what is surprising.

Reactions: petros and taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The liberals lied and got caught. You would think they would just try and drop this and carry-on instead of escalating the lie that is so easily disprovable….. but I guess not everybody fact checks and maybe some gullible and uninformed will believe this dishonest tactic from the liberals.

Frankly the hypocrisy and stench that emanates from anything Justin Trudeau touches doesn’t surprise me anymore. The fact that this took more than a week after the election announcement that nobody but JT wanted is what is surprising.
It is not just Trudeau the stench comes from the whole party , remember Cretien .

Reactions: petros and taxslave

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
"In Hamilton, Ont., Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau pledged hundreds of millions of dollars in loans, grants and tax incentives Tuesday to address the housing affordability crisis, which has grown since he came to office in 2015."

Conservatives odds improving everyday. Good that now we can bet on the election though.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

It doesn't look good for Trudeau on the coast, NDP will do well here going by my ear to the ground.

Nobody is happy about an election after the 4th wave and masks coming back tomorrow.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It doesn't look good for Trudeau on the coast, NDP will do well here going by my ear to the ground.

Nobody is happy about an election after the 4th wave and masks coming back tomorrow.
And don’t forget passports .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And don’t forget passports .
Crazy Bon Henry says "all British Columbians must wear masks in indoor spaces as of tomorrow".

I recorded the press conference Justin case.

Moonbats are gonna blow gaskets when I don't wear a mask. I'm not British Columbian.

Oopsies!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
We Charity got $1.4 million from Foreign Affairs plus millions more
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Jul 13, 2022 • 11 hours ago • 1 minute read • 5 Comments

WE Charity did well by the Department of Foreign Affairs, and other federal departments, according to newly-released briefing notes, reported Blacklock’s Reporter.

Charity organizers, based in places ranging from Nairobi to Los Angeles, received Foreign Affairs contracts and grants during 18 years that totalled $1.4 million.

“The Department of Foreign Affairs has funded We Charity for a total of approximately $1.4 million between 2002 and 2020,” wrote staff.

The charity was last paid in February 2020, a mere five months before its relationship with Ottawa ended due to conflict of interest revelations amongst cabinet.

“Nine small initiatives, totalling $1.3 million were between 2002 and 2008,” said the briefing note.

“These included activities in Kenya, India, Sri Lanka and Canada.”

Records show We Charity, and its predecessor Free The Children, also received millions more from other federal departments, including $2.3 million from the Department of Canadian Heritage, between 2012-2019.

Grants and contracts totalling $3.9 million from the Department of Employment were also received between 2018-2019.

On May 22, 2020, the largest contract yet, a $43.5 million grant, was approved by cabinet, but funding was suspended on July 3 after conflicts of interests were revealed.

The charity awarded the Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s family $481,751 in appearance fees, gifts and trips to London and New York, hired then-Finance Minister Bill Morneau’s daughter and hosted Morneau’s family on $41,366 trips to Kenya and Ecuador.

Morneau, who resigned on Aug. 17, 2020, was censured by the Ethics Commissioner for a breach of the Conflict Of Interest Act.

However, Trudeau emerged without any censure despite “a strong appearance of conflict,” according to the Commissioner’s May 13, 2021 report.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
We Charity got $1.4 million from Foreign Affairs plus millions more
Author of the article:postmedia News
Publishing date:Jul 13, 2022 • 11 hours ago • 1 minute read • 5 Comments

WE Charity did well by the Department of Foreign Affairs, and other federal departments, according to newly-released briefing notes, reported Blacklock’s Reporter.

Charity organizers, based in places ranging from Nairobi to Los Angeles, received Foreign Affairs contracts and grants during 18 years that totalled $1.4 million.

“The Department of Foreign Affairs has funded We Charity for a total of approximately $1.4 million between 2002 and 2020,” wrote staff.

The charity was last paid in February 2020, a mere five months before its relationship with Ottawa ended due to conflict of interest revelations amongst cabinet.

“Nine small initiatives, totalling $1.3 million were between 2002 and 2008,” said the briefing note.

“These included activities in Kenya, India, Sri Lanka and Canada.”

Records show We Charity, and its predecessor Free The Children, also received millions more from other federal departments, including $2.3 million from the Department of Canadian Heritage, between 2012-2019.

Grants and contracts totalling $3.9 million from the Department of Employment were also received between 2018-2019.

On May 22, 2020, the largest contract yet, a $43.5 million grant, was approved by cabinet, but funding was suspended on July 3 after conflicts of interests were revealed.

The charity awarded the Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s family $481,751 in appearance fees, gifts and trips to London and New York, hired then-Finance Minister Bill Morneau’s daughter and hosted Morneau’s family on $41,366 trips to Kenya and Ecuador.

Morneau, who resigned on Aug. 17, 2020, was censured by the Ethics Commissioner for a breach of the Conflict Of Interest Act.

However, Trudeau emerged without any censure despite “a strong appearance of conflict,” according to the Commissioner’s May 13, 2021 report.

We cannot get rid of this Marxist buffoon. The dictator of Canada is well known as just being another John Gotti "Teflon Don" kind of mobster. Nothing sticks to the scumbag. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: Dixie Cup

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We cannot get rid of this Marxist buffoon. The dictator of Canada is well known as just being another John Gotti "Teflon Don" kind of mobster. Nothing sticks to the scumbag. 😩
This guy is definitely an anomaly who sticks out like a "wedding pr!ck" to most people yet on election day (or is it erection day) all his folks paws are forgotten!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This guy is definitely an anomaly who sticks out like a "wedding pr!ck" to most people yet on election day (or is it erection day) all his folks paws are forgotten!

Yup, there are just way too many of those still silly ass morons out there who are just not getting with the program yet as to what this Marxist baboon is doing to this once great British/European nation. This Marxist baboon has become one of the most unethical and corrupt PM's of Canada this country has ever had. I thought that his old man was bad. This baboon turd is worse. We the peasants must get rid of this baboon soon or there will be nothing left of the old Canada before the next election.

Canada is being dramatically changed from being a freedom loving country into a Marxist dictatorship country right in front of our own bloody noses. When we have a Marxist dictator in Ottawa who is allowed to be able to freeze peasants bank accounts whom he does not like, we must all see by now that this is truly an act of war against we the Canadian peasants by a Marxist dictator in Ottawa.

We can not even return back to Canada unless we fill out an ARRCAN app to be able to reenter back into our own country. What business is it of this Marxist to force me, a Canadian citizen, to have to fill out an ARRCAN app just to be able to enter Canada? If I do not fill out the ARRCAN app, I can be fined up to $5000. What kind of Canada am I living in today? An elderly Canadian was just recently fined $5000 for not filling out the ARRCAN app. He does not even own a cell phone. Freezing bank accounts and fining an old man for $5000 for not filling out an ARRCAN app is just going a bit too far. This Marxist baboon in Ottawa has to go. Works for me. (y)

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It may have escaped Canadians’ notice, but virtually nowhere else in the developed world is it now required to wear a mask, as is still mandatory in many of Canada’s airports and on flights out of our benighted country. There is absolutely no excuse for this, except the punitive self-righteousness of the Trudeau Liberals.

……it is almost impossible to overstate the degree to which Canada’s international reputation has been damaged by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The Americans I have talked to (including people very well-placed politically on the Democratic and Republican fronts alike) listen in disbelief when I recount the claim brought forth by the Trudeau Liberals: that the trucker Freedom Convoy was financed by Americans hell-bent on bringing about a Jan. 6-style insurrection in Ottawa…..

……on the international front, I have had extensive discussions with political and cultural figures in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Estonia, Albania, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and Serbia, and I know firsthand that Canada has hurt itself very badly on the reputational front with the derisive dismissal of the trucker convoy (which has spawned similar movements in other countries — most notably the U.S. and the Netherlands), with the imposition of the Emergencies Act and, most signally, with the freezing of private bank accounts without due process (or any pesky process at all)…..Etc…

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It may have escaped Canadians’ notice, but virtually nowhere else in the developed world is it now required to wear a mask, as is still mandatory in many of Canada’s airports and on flights out of our benighted country. There is absolutely no excuse for this, except the punitive self-righteousness of the Trudeau Liberals.

……it is almost impossible to overstate the degree to which Canada’s international reputation has been damaged by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The Americans I have talked to (including people very well-placed politically on the Democratic and Republican fronts alike) listen in disbelief when I recount the claim brought forth by the Trudeau Liberals: that the trucker Freedom Convoy was financed by Americans hell-bent on bringing about a Jan. 6-style insurrection in Ottawa…..

……on the international front, I have had extensive discussions with political and cultural figures in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Estonia, Albania, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and Serbia, and I know firsthand that Canada has hurt itself very badly on the reputational front with the derisive dismissal of the trucker convoy (which has spawned similar movements in other countries — most notably the U.S. and the Netherlands), with the imposition of the Emergencies Act and, most signally, with the freezing of private bank accounts without due process (or any pesky process at all)…..Etc…
When the Frontline Nursetards were the first to hit the streets in front of hospitals and it got to the point the public awareness of the decades old staffing crisis, seniors dropping like flies from vaccines and the cruelty patients endured was getting heard the PMO needed to control the narrative.

Nursetards were the first to be demonized in Vancouver when they ran an empty ambulance and later an antique fire pumper truck (could have been ParaMedtards/Firetards in support) through the crowd of 5000 (mainly women) that organizers moved to City Hall from VGH because it got too big. It was no coincidence the cop helicopter was hovering at that very moment.

There were no other helicopters. Car crashes will get 4 networks scrambling their birds. Why was the only footage supplied by VPD?

That was the point things started to snowball when the conspiracy theory vax passport came into being. The BC Govt recently admitted it the passports were never about public safety just punishment and yet the PMO still keeps the lie alive.