WARNING!!!!

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
everywhere!

hmm.... I always thought the next bloodless super weapon would be the means to shut down the internet.

who knows? maybe fascistbook and instagram are enough?

sooo... what are we in for?

the time to speculate is now!

;?)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Those stupid twats have suspended my account so many times over stupid nit-picky bullshit that when I went to go on there this morning I just figured I offended some snowflake bad enough that FB finally blocked my IP or something.

And when I say nit-picky bullshit I'm not kidding. The last two suspensions I got were for calling one person a fool and the other for calling someone a clueless potato. FB called it "bullying". :ROFLMAO: A third suspension was for trying to create a page about having the ROC kick Quebec out of Confederation. The stupid twats couldn't understand that it was political, not racial/cultural.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Those stupid twats have suspended my account so many times over stupid nit-picky bullshit that when I went to go on there this morning I just figured I offended some snowflake bad enough that FB finally blocked my IP or something.

And when I say nit-picky bullshit I'm not kidding. The last two suspensions I got were for calling one person a fool and the other for calling someone a clueless potato. FB called it "bullying". :ROFLMAO: A third suspension was for trying to create a page about having the ROC kick Quebec out of Confederation. The stupid twats couldn't understand that it was political, not racial/cultural.
I once got a warning from fascistbook for suggesting certain criminals should be executed.Apparently that is promoting racism.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And I just got suspended for 30 days AGAIN, because some vegan snowflake didn't like truth bombs disrupting his propaganda. Apparently calling a hypocrite a "hypocrite" goes against Commiebook community standards when it comes to calling out leftist shit stains and serving them a harsh dose of reality.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
And I just got suspended for 30 days AGAIN, because some vegan snowflake didn't like truth bombs disrupting his propaganda. Apparently calling a hypocrite a "hypocrite" goes against Commiebook community standards when it comes to calling out leftist shit stains and serving them a harsh dose of reality.
I keep telling the phony big pharma funded fascistbook fart-checkers that they're all gonna do time when the pendulum swings the other way. Usually I'm given a time-out for saying "hang 'im high" in the comments on posts about faux-chi, for going against "community standards". Man I'd love to fuck those fart-checkers up! Can we not crowd-fund a hacker to dox these fux? They all need to be exposed... and then let human nature take its course.

Reactions: petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I keep telling the phony big pharma funded fascistbook fart-checkers that they're all gonna do time when the pendulum swings the other way. Usually I'm given a time-out for saying "hang 'im high" in the comments on posts about faux-chi, for going against "community standards". Man I'd love to fuck those fart-checkers up! Can we not crowd-fund a hacker to dox these fux? They all need to be exposed... and then let human nature take its course.
Sadly a lot of the fact checking is done by news media outlets. Ya know, the same group of brain surgeons who just couldn't seem to figure out there are 50 muslim majority countries on the planet, not just 5. The same ALT-left rocket scientists who called the tent cities at the southern border "communities of soft-sided, semi-permanent structures" within weeks of Biden getting elected, and then giving him credit for getting rid of the tent cities. The problem down there is now worse than it ever was under Trump but yeah, real reliable fact checkers there.