Wanted on a Canada Wide Warrant

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There is a Canada wide warrant out for this person because they can’t find him, due to his stealthy abilities to blend into the background I am assuming:

A Canada-wide warrant has been issued for a 31-year-old man who is serving a two-year sentence for multiple offences and is accused of breaching his statutory release.

Ontario Provincial Police issued a statement Thursday which said the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement Squad is looking to the public for help in locating Michael Stamatakos.

Police said he is serving a two-year sentence for arson-damage to property, dangerous operation of a conveyance, flight from a peace officer, uttering a threat to cause death or harm, and a possession of a schedule I substance.

He was described as five-foot-five, 110 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes, so child-sized. Stamatakos has several tattoos, as seen in the image released by police, including a heart, tear drop and stitch trail on his left cheek, stitch trail on his right cheek, “SD KEYZ” on his right calf, “THE WORLD IS MINE” in his left hand, and “SPARTON” on the right side of his neck.
1677196476556.jpeg
Police said he’s known to frequent locations in Toronto. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact officials at 416-808-5900, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or 911.

So….is this guy compensating for something? Just a guess on my part.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Reactions: petros

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Wanted federal offender with distinctive tattoos captured in Hamilton
Michael Stamatakos went unlawfully at large on Feb. 23

Author of the article:Kevin Connor
Published Mar 16, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 1 minute read

A heavily tattooed federal offender on the lam for three weeks has been arrested.

The Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement Squad said Thursday that Michael Stamatakos has been apprehended by the Hamilton Police Service. No other information on his capture was provided.

Stamatakos, whose face is covered in tattoos, breached his statutory release and went unlawfully at large on Feb. 23. His whereabouts were unknown.

He is serving a two-year sentence for arson damage to property, dangerous operation of a conveyance, flight from peace officer, utter threat to cause death/harm, and possession of a schedule I substance.

ROPE had released an image of his distinctive face hoping he’d be spotted. Stamatakos has several tattoos including a heart and tear drop and stitch trail on his left cheek, a stitch trail on his right cheek, “SD KEYZ” on his right calf, “THE WORLD IS MINE” on his left hand, and “SPARTON” tattoed on the right side of his neck.

“The Provincial ROPE Squad would like to thank the public and the media for their assistance in this investigation,” a release said Thursday.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wanted federal offender with distinctive tattoos captured in Hamilton
Michael Stamatakos went unlawfully at large on Feb. 23

Author of the article:Kevin Connor
Published Mar 16, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 1 minute read

A heavily tattooed federal offender on the lam for three weeks has been arrested.

The Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement Squad said Thursday that Michael Stamatakos has been apprehended by the Hamilton Police Service. No other information on his capture was provided.

Stamatakos, whose face is covered in tattoos, breached his statutory release and went unlawfully at large on Feb. 23. His whereabouts were unknown.

He is serving a two-year sentence for arson damage to property, dangerous operation of a conveyance, flight from peace officer, utter threat to cause death/harm, and possession of a schedule I substance.

ROPE had released an image of his distinctive face hoping he’d be spotted. Stamatakos has several tattoos including a heart and tear drop and stitch trail on his left cheek, a stitch trail on his right cheek, “SD KEYZ” on his right calf, “THE WORLD IS MINE” on his left hand, and “SPARTON” tattoed on the right side of his neck.

“The Provincial ROPE Squad would like to thank the public and the media for their assistance in this investigation,” a release said Thursday.
Probably spotted by some sharp-eyed Canadian. They use their senses to the maximum, and are in tune with the rhythms of Nature.

Or is that Indians?

Meh, same difference.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
When I first saw this news story about a month ago (and I’m sure glad they caught this little monster from his hiding place under a rock or something), it immediately made me think of this one:

“One suspect is described as having a dark complexion and wearing a dark grey hoodie, black shoes and gloves. Police say the second man was wearing white shoes and gloves.”

OK….well, ok. Vague, but ok. Then later they released a picture from store security, and it turns out one of the guys they were looking for was this guy:
1679151510375.jpeg
….& much like the tattoo’s Freak above in this thread….how could this guy hide in a crowd. “Dark complexion with dark grey hoodie with black gloves, and black shoes” but no mention of him being black or that nose? Damn…& no idea if they ever caught this guy or not either.
1679151891295.jpeg

Reactions: Taxslave2

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
When I first saw this news story about a month ago (and I’m sure glad they caught this little monster from his hiding place under a rock or something), it immediately made me think of this one:

“One suspect is described as having a dark complexion and wearing a dark grey hoodie, black shoes and gloves. Police say the second man was wearing white shoes and gloves.”

OK….well, ok. Vague, but ok. Then later they released a picture from store security, and it turns out one of the guys they were looking for was this guy:
View attachment 17660
….& much like the tattoo’s Freak above in this thread….how could this guy hide in a crowd. “Dark complexion with dark grey hoodie with black gloves, and black shoes” but no mention of him being black or that nose? Damn…& no idea if they ever caught this guy or not either.
View attachment 17661
his face looks like one of those ancient faces. ;)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Federal offender with face full of tattoos on run for second time in eight months
The 31-year-old man is known to frequent Toronto

Author of the article:Chris Doucette
Published Oct 18, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read
Michael Stamatakos, 31, is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant again after breaching his statutory release for the second time in eight months and the province's ROPE Squad says he's known to frequent Toronto.
Michael Stamatakos, 31, is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant again after breaching his statutory release for the second time in eight months and the province's ROPE Squad says he's known to frequent Toronto.
A 31-year-old federal offender with a face full of tattoos is wanted after breaching his statutory release for the second time this year.

The provincial Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad says Michael Stamatakos – formerly a North York resident – is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant.

“The offender is known to frequent areas in Toronto, according to a statement released Wednesday by the OPP.

Stamatakos and another man were arrested in November 2020 after threatening the owner of a trailer they were living in on a property owned by the victim in Marmora – about 60 km east of Peterborough.

The two men set fire to the trailer and took off in a vehicle, but OPP and Peterborough Police officers later stopped the vehicle using a spike belt on Hwy. 7 near Norwood – midway between Marmora and Peterborough.

The two men were taken into custody and cops found cannabis, methamphetamine and a replica firearm a search of the vehicle.

Michael Stamatakos, 31, is a federal offender who was wanted on a Canada-wide warrant as a result of his breach of statutory release.

Stamatakos was later convicted of an assortment of offences.

He is currently serving a two-year sentence for arson-damage to property, dangerous operation of a conveyance, flight from a peace officer, uttering a threat to cause death/harm, and possession of a Schedule I Substance, according to the ROPE Squad.

Stamatakos was also sought by the ROPE Squad for breaching his statutory release in February.

He was “unlawfully at large” for three weeks before he was apprehended by Hamilton Police.

Feceral offender Michael Stamatakos, 31, was also wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for breaching his statutory release in February 2023.
Feceral offender Michael Stamatakos, 31, was also wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for breaching his statutory release in February 2023
Stamatakos is described as white, 5-foot-5, 110 pounds with a shaved head and brown eyes.

He has tattoos covering most of his face, including a heart, teardrop and stitch trail on his left cheek, and a stitch trail on his right cheek. His other tattoos include “SD KEYZ” on his right calf, “THE WORLD IS MINE” on his left hand, “SPARTON” on the right side of his neck to name a few.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of this offender is asked to call the Provincial ROPE Squad at 416-808-5900 or toll free at 1-866-870-7673 (ROPE), or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or 911.

cdoucette@postmedia.com

@sundoucette