Violent arrest of teacher caught on video; officers face investigation

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And I'm gonna take advice from people who see everything in black and white? :rolleyes:

And from the patience Gerry shows on this forum, I would hate to see him in a police uniform!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And I'm gonna take advice from people who see everything in black and white? :rolleyes:

And from the patience Gerry shows on this forum, I would hate to see him in a police uniform!

It is you and locutus that seem to have a problem seeing the different shades.

and your second comment is the biggest difference between me and that first cop. I'm smart enough to know I don't have the patience, he obviously is dumber than a stick and has no business in the career he is in.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Why? You know what happens to cops these days.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Maybe he deals with **** heads all day everyday and has no patience for **** heads.

Then maybe he should consider a career change. Especially considering he has a weapon strapped to his hip. I'd be concerned about how safe the people are that he "serves". Maybe next time he won't just throw them on the ground.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
and the biggest difference, he didn't grab her and throw her to the ground twice while he was "detaining" her.

You need to have Bear show you how to compare apples to apples.

His voice was in complete control the whole time, nothing but positive and mellow from that officer, a professional with lots of brains. See they ain't all barbarians. Good vid Gerry.