Vehicle explosion closes Canada-U.S. border crossing near Niagara Falls: FBI

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
And of course the PM wanna be PP called it Terrorism from the get go. Fucking moron. Proving he is not good for a PM by instantly claiming shit like that which would send people into a freak out/panic.

Trudeau's a goddamn idiot, but PP is worse.
No.

A monkey throwing feces has a leg up on Trudeau.

Justin is the bottom of the barrel.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Im looking forward to watching this wackadoodle she/her/he/him/zee/zer/puff/poof/cat/dog squirm like a slug on hot asphalt for the next 12 years.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
And of course the PM wanna be PP called it Terrorism from the get go. Fucking moron. Proving he is not good for a PM by instantly claiming shit like that which would send people into a freak out/panic.

Trudeau's a goddamn idiot, but PP is worse.
Wrong. PP was simply quoting a turdOWE paid newspaper. but facts and you don't often get together.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Wrong. PP was simply quoting a turdOWE paid newspaper. but facts and you don't often get together.

It doesn't matter if he quoted the King of the Universe.

You DON'T say that shit in the House without actual FACTS to back your accusation up.

And because you missed it, or it didn't click, I'd be saying the same if Trudeau claimed it was terrorism.

Because it wasn't.

PP made a fool of himself trying to 'get a jump' on Trudeau without all the facts. His "Gotcha moment", his "A ha!" moment became a showpiece of why he's a fucking idiot and should not be PM. We've had enough idiots in the job, we don't need another one.

And people like you, who would be the first in line to jump down Trudeau's throat had he done the same, would give him a pass because he's "not Trudeau"?

Yeah... hypocritical much?

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

You DON'T say that shit in the House without actual FACTS to back your accusation up.

And because you missed it, or it didn't click, I'd be saying the same if Trudeau claimed it was terrorism.

Because it wasn't.

PP made a fool of himself trying to 'get a jump' on Trudeau without all the facts. His "Gotcha moment", his "A ha!" moment became a showpiece of why he's a fucking idiot and should not be PM. We've had enough idiots in the job, we don't need another one.

And people like you, who would be the first in line to jump down Trudeau's throat had he done the same, would give him a pass because he's "not Trudeau"?

I would suggest you read the article, but comprehension isn't your strong suite.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Because it wasn't.

Less than 24 hours after an explosion shut down four major international border crossings between Ontario and New York State, the Liberals were accusing Poilievre of jumping the gun and claiming terrorism was involved.

Poilievre had asked Trudeau at the start of Question Period on Wednesday if he could update the House on “media reports of a terrorist attack, an explosion, at the Niagara crossing of the Canada-U.S. border.” Trudeau didn’t blink at the question in English or French and replied that he was taking the issue seriously, “I’ve been briefed by the NSIA, and the minister of public safety,” before adding in that the RCMP, CBSA and Transport Canada were all involved, which wouldn’t happen without a concern that terrorism was involved.

Why would the NSIA, the National Security and Intelligence Advisor to the prime minister, be briefing him on a traffic accident unless there were concerns that terrorism was involved? Yet, on Thursday, the Liberals and their media allies were questioning Poilievre on whether he was being responsible by raising terrorism and linking it back to the MAGA/Trump idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Less than 24 hours after an explosion shut down four major international border crossings between Ontario and New York State, the Liberals were accusing Poilievre of jumping the gun and claiming terrorism was involved.

Poilievre had asked Trudeau at the start of Question Period on Wednesday if he could update the House on “media reports of a terrorist attack, an explosion, at the Niagara crossing of the Canada-U.S. border.” Trudeau didn’t blink at the question in English or French and replied that he was taking the issue seriously, “I’ve been briefed by the NSIA, and the minister of public safety,” before adding in that the RCMP, CBSA and Transport Canada were all involved, which wouldn’t happen without a concern that terrorism was involved.

Why would the NSIA, the National Security and Intelligence Advisor to the prime minister, be briefing him on a traffic accident unless there were concerns that terrorism was involved? Yet, on Thursday, the Liberals and their media allies were questioning Poilievre on whether he was being responsible by raising terrorism and linking it back to the MAGA/Trump idea.

... really? JFC...

Okay, an unknown reason why a vehicle exploded at one of the international crossings between Canada and the US. Heightened tensions over the world. So in the first few hours, yes, it COULD have been anything. Even terrorism. That's why the NSIA and FBI were involved.

Notice that Trudeau didn't claim it WAS terrorism though? Least, I haven't heard of it, and I'm sure that if he had, his haters would'a jumped all over it by now. Instead, he said he was taking it seriously.

It was Poilievre who claimed it was terrorism - as assumed by the media - and said it in the House.

Trudeau said he was taking it seriously.

The DIFFERENCE is that Trudeau kept people from going ape shit by not saying Terrorism. PP ignored that actual rule of common-fucking-sence and threw it out there.

See, him doing that is like any time there's a mass shooting in the states. People so much in a hurry to label the shooter - it's a muzzie, it's a black person - that they don't wait to see if any allegations made are true or not. And 9 times out of ten, they AREN'T.

The media did this to us because sensationalism = clicks. And clicks = how they make their money these days, since selling actual papers is shit worthless.

But then this is more "Oh no our boy PP did NOTHING wrong but Trudeau does EVERYTHING wrong" bullshit.

1701094114460.jpeg

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
“media reports of a terrorist attack, an explosion, at the Niagara crossing of the Canada-U.S. border.”

This doesn't sound like an outright claim. And it was the "Government Of Canada" which first said they were treating it as suspicion of terror which probably fueled the media reports.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
... really? JFC...

Okay, an unknown reason why a vehicle exploded at one of the international crossings between Canada and the US. Heightened tensions over the world. So in the first few hours, yes, it COULD have been anything. Even terrorism. That's why the NSIA and FBI were involved.

Notice that Trudeau didn't claim it WAS terrorism though? Least, I haven't heard of it, and I'm sure that if he had, his haters would'a jumped all over it by now. Instead, he said he was taking it seriously.

It was Poilievre who claimed it was terrorism - as assumed by the media - and said it in the House.

Trudeau said he was taking it seriously.

The DIFFERENCE is that Trudeau kept people from going ape shit by not saying Terrorism. PP ignored that actual rule of common-fucking-sence and threw it out there.

See, him doing that is like any time there's a mass shooting in the states. People so much in a hurry to label the shooter - it's a muzzie, it's a black person - that they don't wait to see if any allegations made are true or not. And 9 times out of ten, they AREN'T.

The media did this to us because sensationalism = clicks. And clicks = how they make their money these days, since selling actual papers is shit worthless.

But then this is more "Oh no our boy PP did NOTHING wrong but Trudeau does EVERYTHING wrong" bullshit.

View attachment 20158
So Gov. leak to the press that PP responded too and in your view it was PP's fault.
Oh OK is there fluffy clouds made from cotton candy in the progressive world?

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
“media reports of a terrorist attack, an explosion, at the Niagara crossing of the Canada-U.S. border.”

This doesn't sound like an outright claim.

Exactly.

And it was the "Government Of Canada" which first said they were treating it as suspicion of terror which probably fueled the media reports.

Again, exactly.

SUSPICION.

Meanwhile PP's words were "“Mr. Speaker, we’ve just heard media reports of a terrorist attack,"

Not assumed, not presumed, not suspected. Media reports OF A TERRORIST ATTACK.

Big. Difference.

So Gov. leak to the press

It was a "leak" to the press?

that PP responded too and in your view it was PP's fault.

No.

What is PP's fault that he claimed it WAS a terrorist attack, when there was no proof it was one. And he did it in the House of Commons.

Oh OK is there fluffy clouds made from cotton candy in the progressive world?

It's certainly not the clouds of copium/hopium or whatever the fuck you all are ingesting when it comes to PP.

BTW, your reaction would have been what, had it been Trudeau to claim it was terrorism, but turned out not to be, just based on the media and not actual, you know, reality?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Exactly.

Again, exactly.

SUSPICION.

Meanwhile PP's words were "“Mr. Speaker, we’ve just heard media reports of a terrorist attack,"

Not assumed, not presumed, not suspected. Media reports OF A TERRORIST ATTACK.

Big. Difference.

It was a "leak" to the press?

No.

What is PP's fault that he claimed it WAS a terrorist attack, when there was no proof it was one. And he did it in the House of Commons.

It's certainly not the clouds of copium/hopium or whatever the fuck you all are ingesting when it comes to PP.

BTW, your reaction would have been what, had it been Trudeau to claim it was terrorism, but turned out not to be, just based on the media and not actual, you know, reality?
He claimed he just heard media reports of a terrorist attack. That is not the same as saying it was a terrorist attack. And it is perfectly conceivable that some media outlets were not as clear as the one I read on my phone.

And if TrueDope had of said the same thing, I would have felt the same way. It's not like I need more reasons to hate him. Also, I have given him props in the rare occasions where has done something right. It's just so rare that it gets drowned out.

And looking back I see that you were responding to more than just me so I may have answered questions that were not asked of me.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
He claimed he just heard media reports of a terrorist attack. That is not the same as saying it was a terrorist attack. And it is perfectly conceivable that some media outlets were not as clear as the one I read on my phone.

And if TrueDope had of said the same thing, I would have felt the same way. It's not like I need more reasons to hate him. Also, I have given him props in the rare occasions where has done something right. It's just so rare that it gets drowned out.

And looking back I see that you were responding to more than just me so I may have answered questions that were not asked of me.

Claiming he heard it from the media doesn't absolve him from saying there was a terrorist attack in the House when there wasn't.

So you would give Trudeau a pass because it was the "media" saying it, not him?

Well you're better than I am, because I'd be going off on him too for being so fucking stupid.