US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Um the Dems have stated for many elections that they lost over the years that the those elections were "stolen" - guess that's ok. Ms. Clinton still says to this day that the 2016 election was "stolen" and no one says a word. How silly are people anyway?

And... whoosh! Over your head...

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Um the Dems have stated for many elections that they lost over the years that the those elections were "stolen" - guess that's ok. Ms. Clinton still says to this day that the 2016 election was "stolen" and no one says a word. How silly are people anyway?
There's crooks on both sides. :) Why I'm reluctant to discuss politics!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes you know dear Bonnie is a political operator now .
Maybe, but she "knows her onions" when it comes to medicine! What with her fantastic contribution to putting a noose on Covid, maybe she's looking for a backup career. If she got into politics, I'd vote for her and you'd be stupid not to!

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Maybe, but she "knows her onions" when it comes to medicine! What with her fantastic contribution to putting a noose on Covid, maybe she's looking for a backup career. If she got into politics, I'd vote for her and you'd be stupid not to!
She manipulates data for her political bosses . She is not your friend .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Does you nose get out of joint with folks who know more than you do? I'd bet you couldn't walk 100 yards in Bonnie's shoes. :)
Of course I couldn’t , she tells us she is fully vacced , I can’t match that . Notice I say tells us !

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I imagine it's on public record! What prevented you from getting fully vaxed?
I found out they don’t work . Why take chances on an experimental treatment that has not undergone full clinical trials for a disease that has a 99% survival rate ? Do you like being a lab rat ?