Until Trump, no openly racist candidate has reached such heights in U.S. politics

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the fact it was an illegal war fought to take natural resources and prevent them from being sold in other currencies then bretton woods has nothing to do with this?

wow, just freakin wow!

it was only non whites that was genocided, so who cares it was an illegal war eh?
lol
and NO WMDS

and compared to that Trump is racist...?
oh well, carry on

war is a racket, by Marine comandant Smedly Butler (muriKa's most decorated soldat)
https://www.amazon.ca/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_dq05ca5vr_e

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
the fact it was an illegal war fought to take natural resources and prevent them from being sold in other currencies then bretton woods has nothing to do with this?

wow, just freakin wow!

it was only non whites that was genocided, so who cares it was an illegal war eh?
lol
and NO WMDS

and compared to that Trump is racist...?
oh well, carry on

Good grief. Let's just dump everything else and talk about conspiracy.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Whether he believes it or not, doesn't matter.

You get the racist medal award if you constantly make racist comments.

'You're so racist!' The interviewer exclaims in shock.

'No I'm not. I'm just manipulatively opportunistic,' the interviewee responds with pride in his answer.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Good grief. Let's just dump everything else and talk about conspiracy.
yeah
conspiraciy theories
lets strick to that because if we go by the known facts, while pointing fingers you look like the biggest racist I have seen lately

your hate for muslims is painful to watch

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
yeah
conspiraciy theories
lets strick to that because if we go by the known facts, while pointing fingers you look like the biggest racist I have seen lately

your hate for muslims is painful to watch

So you have reading comprehension issues as well as being a pointy headed idiot.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Sure.

Trump belittled the parents of a fallen American Muslim soldier who had strongly denounced Mr. Trump during the Democratic National Convention, saying that the soldier’s father had delivered the entire speech because his mother was not “allowed” to speak.

Trump has been extremely disrespectful to Muslims, Mexicans and Veterans. Tearing a page from the election campaign of that square mustached little German man from the 30's and 40's he has said things to invoke racism and stir up hate, that is what his grassroots base is built on.

So, while Locutus might think that is okay and that the fallen soldier's father should have just shut up, I would counter that in his shoes I would have done the same thing. How nice that your son dies fighting for his country and he just happens to be Muslim and a presidential candidate is going around publicly inciting hate against Muslims. Thanks for the sacrifice, by the way I think we need to screen all Muslims and stop immigration, because...

It's xenophobic and extremely dangerous and it goes against the spirit the American Dream.

Trump did NOT say that the father delivered the entire speech because his mother was not 'allowed" to speak.
He DID say that he 'wondered if she was not allowed to speak because of their religion'.
Is it now insulting to wonder about something? I wondered about that too and so did a lot of other people.

If you think violent Islamic terrorists should be allowed to enter any country they wish at will without proper screening there's something wrong with you. It is proven out in spades that terrorist Muslims have infiltrated European countries along with legitimate refugees and that the absence of border security has allowed them to carry out their heinous attacks.

What's wrong with you people who think that by acknowledging that some Muslims are terrorists, that's the same as saying ALL Muslims are terrorists? You think that by saying that a lot of Mexicans enter the U.S. illegally and that some of them are bad people, that means that ALL Mexicans are bad people?

Jeez! Intelligent people don't think in absolutes!

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Trump did NOT say that the father delivered the entire speech because his mother was not 'allowed" to speak.
He DID say that he 'wondered if she was not allowed to speak because of their religion'.
Is it now insulting to wonder about something? I wondered about that too and so did a lot of other people.

If you think violent Islamic terrorists should be allowed to enter any country they wish at will without proper screening there's something wrong with you. It is proven out in spades that terrorist Muslims have infiltrated European countries along with legitimate refugees and that the absence of border security has allowed them to carry out their heinous attacks.

What's wrong with you people who think that by acknowledging that some Muslims are terrorists, that's the same as saying ALL Muslims are terrorists? You think that by saying that a lot of Mexicans enter the U.S. illegally and that some of them are bad people, that means that ALL Mexicans are bad people?

Jeez! Intelligent people don't think in absolutes!

It's pretty clear that there are terrorists who are Muslim, it is also very clear that some white folk are racist. I have no issue acknowledging that, have done so for many years on this forum. The fact is, that most Muslims in Western Culture and around the World are not terrorists as are most white folk around the world are not card carrying members of the KKK.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How do you stop a Muslim from reimmigrating? If you're already a Muslim citizen how do get stopped from immigrating?

The message I'm hearing from Trump is no NEW immigration from high risk regions without higher standards and screening the snot out of those requesting refugee status.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The bottom line here is that the Orange Menace has only fear and hate for sale and no real plan. The Mexican rapist thing should have been a clear indicator that this idiot is a one trick pony. Next he will be targeting the American Meat Packers for mad cow.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

Here Are 10 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

So do you believe that "laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control?"

Not one of those 10 examples proves racism. What they are, opinions that are not politically correct. And people are sick and tied of 'political correctness'; 'Everyone has the same freedom to express their feelings and opinions honestly whether others like it or not. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who likes everyone.

As for stereotyping, that's only considered 'racist' to promote pc. There definitely are certain traits that are common to certain races, every race in fact. Yes, even the white race. To recognize and articulate those common traits is not racist, it is fact.
I don't know if laziness is a trait of black people but I have worked alongside quite a few who certainly were lazy.

I would rather associate with a person who is honest about his feelings and opinions than one who lies and has a whole army of supporters who swear to the truth of her lies.
Does anyone honestly believe that Hillary Clinton give a sweet damn about black people? If you do you're delusional! What she cares about is getting them to vote for her. If she really cared about them she would have delved into what she calls 'inequality' at some point in all her years in government positions. Funnily, she waits for the election campaign to start planning improvements!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ever heard of Mexican Reconquistas? There is an equal methodology by subsets of Islam and this Khan dufus is in the thick of things. They aren't trying to take back what was sold to or conquered by the USA. They want rot it from the inside out using our good heartedness against us.

Terrorists don't use this type of forward thinking.

Not one of those 10 examples proves racism. What they are, opinions that are not politically correct. And people are sick and tied of 'political correctness'; 'Everyone has the same freedom to express their feelings and opinions honestly whether others like it or not. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who likes everyone.

As for stereotyping, that's only considered 'racist' to promote pc. There definitely are certain traits that are common to certain races, every race in fact. Yes, even the white race. To recognize and articulate those common traits is not racist, it is fact.
I don't know if laziness is a trait of black people but I have worked alongside quite a few who certainly were lazy.

I would rather associate with a person who is honest about his feelings and opinions than one who lies and has a whole army of supporters who swear to the truth of her lies.
Does anyone honestly believe that Hillary Clinton give a sweet damn about black people? If you do you're delusional! What she cares about is getting them to vote for her. If she really cared about them she would have delved into what she calls 'inequality' at some point in all her years in government positions. Funnily, she waits for the election campaign to start planning improvements!

Racism like hate has no degrees, levels or percentages. It's all or nothing.

Its sloppy, underhanded use of English to call someone a racist for their disliking attributes of a race, Religion or culture.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

That quote was racially prejudiced by definition. If you say it wasn't, then we don't even agree on how to define that phrase.

And to be clear, I know far less about Clinton, so I can't cment on her.

That said, Clinton does seem more open and rational than Trump at least in comparative terms.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
keep in-mind that hildebeast has been fluently speaking politics and lawyerley bullsh!tese for decades. she has a partner who is even way worse than she is.

trump has been lying and conning in the smarmy business world for even longer.

trump is trying to win something new. she is trying to hold onto something comfortable.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Clinton's were up to their tits with very dirty dealings on the Fed level long before ever setting foot in the Whitehouse.

They were in on the Iran Contra fiasco. The cocaine in those dealings came into the country through Arkansas. Orders for State Police and County Sheriffs to stand down and pay no mind to the drops in Mena would had to have came from the top.

The number of lives just one kg of coke f-ck up is staggering.

Just imagine what tonnes upon tonnes does.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The Clinton's were up to their tits with very dirty dealings on the Fed level long before ever setting foot in the Whitehouse.

They were in on the Iran Contra fiasco. The cocaine in those dealings came into the country through Arkansas. Orders for State Police and County Sheriffs to stand down and pay no mind to the drops in Mena would had to have came from the top.

The number of lives just one kg of coke f-ck up is staggering.

Just imagine what tonnes upon tonnes does.

Comes with the Territory, Pete, although the Clinton's skulduggery is no doubt considerable, I doubt if it holds a candle to that of the biggest booze and wh0re mongers of them all................................J.P. Kennedy. :)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
African American Church Endorses

https://twitter.com/_Makada_/status/762334960728416258

#outrageous