U.S. Senate demands answers about Trudeau's reckless refugee plan

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
If I were the states I'd make Canada squirm like a little girl. Throw 7-8 sanctions on us and watch us cry like little babies :)

Really......lol.... so you would like to see the u.s. decide what we can and can't do in our own country. Why don't you just move to the states with boomer and the 2 of ya's can spend all your time sucking off u.s. politicians and banging each other.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Really......lol.... so you would like to see the u.s. decide what we can and can't do in our own country. Why don't you just move to the states with boomer and the 2 of ya's can spend all your time sucking off u.s. politicians and banging each other.

Sometimes people need a reminder , not to bite the hand that feeds you. This is one of those times.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Sometimes people need a reminder , not to bite the hand that feeds you. This is one of those times.

That works both ways. But you want to spend your time crawled up the collective American a$$, it would be a lot easier for you if you just fu cked off and moved there.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Nobody in this century and most of the last made more refugees than Uncle Sham while they delivered American Democracy and American values now they have neither left for their own sorry country. Just look at the complete azzholes fighting like junkyard rats to shjt in the offal office. The bigger you are the harder you fall.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
My own family were refugees from Uncle Sham. They came here for freedom and no, they were not black.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Canada happens to be the US's largest trading partner, and has lots of economic ties with our neighbor to the south. I'm sure if the USA wanted, they could make it extreamly uncomfortable for Canadians and Canada.

Canada needs the USA, they don't need us.

The last time the Canada had a PM the US found annoying its action turned out to be zilch. Given the complexities of the US government imposing sanctions of a friendly nation and ally is highly unlikely. And, of course there is NAFTA which would pretty much make any effort to harm Canada illegal.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Parasites don't feed you. They have little of value to offer us, anymore.

Then we better start getting used to being a bottom feeder.

That works both ways. But you want to spend your time crawled up the collective American a$$, it would be a lot easier for you if you just fu cked off and moved there.

I don't think they want me, even.

Who was it, that said. Living next to the USA is like sleeping with a elephant ? Be careful to be mindful when the elephant rolls over.

Oh yes. That would be JT's father ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The last time the Canada had a PM the US found annoying its action turned out to be zilch. Given the complexities of the US government imposing sanctions of a friendly nation and ally is highly unlikely. And, of course there is NAFTA which would pretty much make any effort to harm Canada illegal.

You mean like the Softwood Lumber BS?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The US strong arms everybody. Do you really think Canada has called the shots in any deal that involved the US let alone what we promote on the world stage, well at least until JT came to power.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
When Trump is President they will build a wall on the southern border, and Canadians will require a visa to enter the USA... thanks to Trudeau.

No more cross border shopping... :lol:

Trudeau’s Liberals MUST halt plans to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees until they can guarantee the safety of the Canadian people.

SIGN THE PETITION at RefugeePause.ca
Refugee Pause - The Rebel

B00Mer for Trump!

Better than being a grumpy old curmudgeon with alzheimer's, like you.

...and no, I'm not going back to the USA.. better to put my money into politicians here in Canada that will change Canada into what I want to see it become.. I want a more Americanized Canada. Plain and simple.

LOLz