U.S. Senate demands answers about Trudeau's reckless refugee plan

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Canadian ambassador may have been "summoned," but that means "invited." There is no means by which the Senate can command the ambassador's appearance. The ambassador is immune to subpoenae, and only the President has the Constitutional power to conduct foreign relations.

Are you so sure that at least some of those jerkwater Senators believe their jurisdiction extends beyond their borders? It's their manifest destiny that it should, after all.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You mean like Ahmed Ressam & the Millennium Plot, a refugee who moved to Montreal, Canada stopped at the US/Canadian border with explosives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Ressam

I maintain the future crimes committed in Canada, in the name of Islam are on each and everyone of us that continued to be silent as massive "Islamic centres" continue to be built. One day our progeny will ask, "why did they let this happen to us?" It will be too late then.

In the end, to get to the US, they have to cross a US border. That screening is 100% on the USA and they can blame nobody but themselves. Everything else is irrelevant (for the USA).

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Canada happens to be the US's largest trading partner, and has lots of economic ties with our neighbor to the south. I'm sure if the USA wanted, they could make it extreamly uncomfortable for Canadians and Canada.

Canada needs the USA, they don't need us.

Here is another few..

Canada thwarts plot to blow up U.S.-Canada rail line - U.S. News

Surrey couple charged with terrorist plot against B.C. legislature on Canada Day (with exclusive video)

Terror suspects planned to build bombs: RCMP

Quebec woman facing terrorism charge after probe alleges link to Hezbollah

2014 shootings at Parliament Hill, Ottawa

Those were the few here in Canada that we took care of.

Either way, as I have already pointed out and IRBS reiterated. It's the americans responsibility for their own security. No one else. If a terrorist get's into the states, no matter where from or how, it is the americans responsibility only.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Those were the few here in Canada that we took care of.

Either way, as I have already pointed out and IRBS reiterated. It's the americans responsibility for their own security. No one else. If a terrorist get's into the states, no matter where from or how, it is the americans responsibility only.

Yes gerryh, you're 110% correct, the USA is responsible for their own security, and if a neighbouring country on their border is becoming a door mat to radical Islam, the USA need to deal with that country, in whatever way necessary.

The USA was concerned with Communisim creeping into Central America, so they changed some countries leadership. I'm sure if the USA felt threatened by Canada becoming an Islamist doormat, the USA, just like with the Aero, have ways to make Canadian politicians see the error of their ways.

Face it, the USA war machine and money knows no bounds.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yes gerryh, you're 110% correct, the USA is responsible for their own security, and if a neighbouring country on their border is becoming a door mat to radical Islam, the USA need to deal with that country, in whatever way necessary.

The USA was concerned with Communisim creeping into Central America, so they changed some countries leadership. I'm sure if the USA felt threatened by Canada becoming an Islamist doormat, the USA, just like with the Aero, have ways to make Canadian politicians see the error of their ways.

and people wonder why I feel the way I do about the states.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Canada happens to be the US's largest trading partner, and has lots of economic ties with our neighbor to the south. I'm sure if the USA wanted, they could make it extreamly uncomfortable for Canadians and Canada.

Canada needs the USA, they don't need us.

Here is another few..

Canada thwarts plot to blow up U.S.-Canada rail line - U.S. News

Surrey couple charged with terrorist plot against B.C. legislature on Canada Day (with exclusive video)

Terror suspects planned to build bombs: RCMP

Quebec woman facing terrorism charge after probe alleges link to Hezbollah

2014 shootings at Parliament Hill, Ottawa

All of those are staged productions Turdblossom.

The USA has no money, their debt far exceeds their reserves of liquidity and their Airforce and Navy have lost force superiority and for the last seven decade they have been the worlds worst menace, a nation that has murdered in excess of two hundred million people and laid waste to hundred of square miles of city, that nation has looted raped and burned all accross the globe, and you reccomend them as ideal examples. You don't belong in a civilized country.

They're whats known in the history biz as an Empire in collapse.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I maintain the future crimes committed in Canada, in the name of Islam are on each and everyone of us that continued to be silent ....

Does that mean you going to finally shut the F&@k up and quit your whining?

As for the US, tell them we'll be glad to give them answers when they give approval to Keystone and not before.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Ha. As if we would give a f*ck about what the US Senate wants. And yes I'd be saying this even if it were still Harper in power and the Senate wanted to know about something he was doing in detail.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Thankyou USA! Hopefully this will make all those Canadians who voted Trudeau into office realize what a foolish mistake they have made.

I heard some US Lawmakers had talked about limited Sanctions on Canada until Trudeau complies.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.. :lol:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Thankyou USA! Hopefully this will make all those Canadians who voted Trudeau into office realize what a foolish mistake they have made.

I heard some US Lawmakers had talked about limited Sanctions on Canada until Trudeau complies.

Fu ck them! If they want to live their lives paranoid, then have at it. Don't expect everyone else to crawl up their a$$ and do the same thing.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

I hope they throw a full sanction on us. Can't wait to watch us spin into economical abysmum .

Cliffy is going to be so happy when his welfare check stops coming in.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If I were the states I'd make Canada squirm like a little girl. Throw 7-8 sanctions on us and watch us cry like little babies :)

If the Americans are looking for reasons to be thoroughlly despised by all but the most Quisling Canadians, just try something like that. We are already diverging from the US. A stint like that will turn us into "squirmy" and uncomfortable neighbours who may just look elsewhere in the world for friends and allies.

It is not above the Americans to do something that stumble-bumbly stupid, either. Their list of close friends grows shorter every decade.