Twitter Users Rip Jordan Peterson a New One

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Twitter users rallied around plus sized model and recording artist Yumi Nu after Jordan Peterson posted an unsolicited opinion on her appearance as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover model that she was "not beautiful". A storm of responses tore him apart prompting him to say he was taking his ball and going home.

Jordan Peterson Blasted
So. . . the man who would be known only by a handful of grad students makes his fame and fortune by pissing people off, then pouts and runs home to Mommy when people get pissed off?

What a pussy. He'd fit right in here.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Twitter users rallied around plus sized model and recording artist Yumi Nu after Jordan Peterson posted an unsolicited opinion on her appearance as a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover model that she was "not beautiful". A storm of responses tore him apart prompting him to say he was taking his ball and going home.

Jordan Peterson Blasted
fat illustrated. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: petros and taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model revealed.

View attachment 13832

Petro would hit that 😂😂😂
This looks like half the Europeans in Cuba, and the Russian guys wear skimpier speedo’s from the ‘80’s (it’s not just the Adidas tracksuit‘s folks). Great big beer bellies and lots of gold chains… and nobody gives a shit because everybody’s there to have fun.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Swimsuit Illustrated is obviously milking it for all they can 😜
Responding to the twit: If you really want to honour the purpose of the swimsuit issue, they should all be naked beautiful woman so the 15 year old little boys can use it to wack off with in the bathroom. Nobody wants an ugly or fat chick on the cover and there really isn't much other point to that issue of the magazine. Or just end it. I would really like to see the sales figures of this issue compared to other years.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Gotta give her some credit for being willing to put herself out there like that.

I actually think she's gorgeous.

Of course the 'ideal image' of what is a good size for a woman changes in society/regions of the world constantly. All it takes is strolls through history and images of to see it (which is why a good chunk of people don't have a clue about any of this cause history = evil somehow now). Like Ron said, many in Europe look like this, and in other parts of the world too.

She's got hip, she's got curve, it's a good look, but overall, SI thinks it'll sell magazines. And it just might because the childish wannababies like Peterson - who is a laughinstock and hypocritical manbaby - will help drive up the views of the cover and that'll lead to sales.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I actually think she's gorgeous.

Of course the 'ideal image' of what is a good size for a woman changes in society/regions of the world constantly. All it takes is strolls through history and images of to see it (which is why a good chunk of people don't have a clue about any of this cause history = evil somehow now). Like Ron said, many in Europe look like this, and in other parts of the world too.

She's got hip, she's got curve, it's a good look, but overall, SI thinks it'll sell magazines. And it just might because the childish wannababies like Peterson - who is a laughinstock and hypocritical manbaby - will help drive up the views of the cover and that'll lead to sales.
Those are not curves, they are rolls. And lots of them. At least 100 lbs overweight.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Those are not curves, they are rolls. And lots of them. At least 100 lbs overweight.

According to who, to what?

Those aren't 'rolls', lol.

And if you think it's 100lbs with a BMI reading, you're an idiot as BMI is NOT a way to judge ones fitness or weight really.

This is why there's such an issue with women's body images especially today.

I'd much rather someone like her on magazine covers than someone who is so skinny that she is anorexic/bulimic JUST so she can be on those covers.

• Wow
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I have yet to meet a woman that is too skinny.

LOL - if you haven't then you are SUPER sheltered... and honestly... no further discussion needed.

NOt sayn they are not out there, I have just never seen one.BMI means nothing to me. just the size and tonnage. So, unless she is over 6 ft , she should not be over 180 lbs.

According to what, exactly, your personal aesthetic or science or the junk science?