Trump World -USA-2019

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Thing is people keep saying it's the Dems, but there ARE Republicans involved too.
That little Frat Boy rage from Wednesday? Some of those in that group actually BELONGED in the room during the questioning.
So don't tell me that wasn't an optics/theater for the idiocy, like Walter.
Still, the real public hearings are going to be fun, fun, fun!

I wonder if armed militia nutbars from the boondocks will flock to Washington and stroll up and down the streets with AK-47 knock-offs slung over their shoulders during the hearings?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I wonder if armed militia nutbars from the boondocks will flock to Washington and stroll up and down the streets with AK-47 knock-offs slung over their shoulders during the hearings?

You keep perpetuating the message that denizens of the "boondocks" may not be too bright, where as nothing could be further from the truth!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Spoken like a totally retarded nazicommiepedo globalist.
;)
People actually do need guns to defend them selves and their children from genocidal propaganda starchamber gulag loser weener holsters just like you chairman meow.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

I don't think DC is open carry.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

The Trump Organization is considering selling its D.C. hotel business, according to people familiar with the discussions

The company has hired a real estate firm to market the Trump International Hotel, which it leases from the federal government, two people familiar with the discussions say. The hotel has been at the center of allegations and lawsuits claiming the president is violating the Constitution��s ban on "emoluments," or payments from foreign governments.

source: WAPO

Wonder if Donald ever regrets his massive publicity stunt when he decided to run for POTUS. Probably not.......he will just continue to trash & blame others so he can elevate himself in his eyes.

He does NOT handle pressure all that well.........as is obvious to everyone.

.......but he does have his weird supporters.........who are not afraid to make fools of themselves to show their support him.......For eg. An umpire tweeted that he would by an assault rifle to start a revolution to defend his hero Trump. That goes to the mindset of a Trumpian. Seems that bullies support Big bullies

an aside: but just watched the eulogies of Clinton and Obama at Cummings memorial...........and it was a tad nostalgic to h;ear such eloquence...and intelligence.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Thing is people keep saying it's the Dems, but there ARE Republicans involved too.
That little Frat Boy rage from Wednesday? Some of those in that group actually BELONGED in the room during the questioning.
So don't tell me that wasn't an optics/theater for the idiocy, like Walter.
They compared themselves to the Spartans in the movie 300.

Seriously. Old, fat, white Spartans.

Maybe they thought it was Sparta, Georgia.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's a "Frat boy" thing, I guess.
I wonder if bone spurs are a side effect?
Frat boys, football teams, military units, boys schools, police departments, you name it. So-called "hazing" is so abusively homoerotic only a blind, deaf, and retarded person (your basic tighty whitey rightie, in other words) could miss it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Frat boys, football teams, military units, boys schools, police departments, you name it. So-called "hazing" is so abusively homoerotic only a blind, deaf, and retarded person (your basic tighty whitey rightie, in other words) could miss it.
Those guys are the social conservatives who want to make it illegal to be gay again, too.

They doth protest too much.