Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
No.
You're literally wrong and pulling together Alex Jones styled conspiracy bullcrud.

Prove that I'm wrong.

As for conspiracies, remember that we heard all the same stuff from you lot over Brexit and Trump, although the difference was that you lot had no evidence.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Prove that I'm wrong.

As for conspiracies, remember that we heard all the same stuff from you lot over Brexit and Trump, although the difference was that you lot had no evidence.
And neither you Alex Jones.... post as much literal crap here as you want.

HE LOST.

He's not coming back, he's not running in 4 years, there will never be a repeat of his filth allowed.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I said Lenin stamps. Lenin was a pseudonym and a political figurehead of a concept known as:

Leninism

Political ideology

Leninism is a political ideology developed by Russian Marxist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin that proposes the establishment of the dictatorship of the proletariat, led by a revolutionary vanguard party, as the political prelude to the establishment of communism.

That makes it figurative.

If you have the time I can teach you math too.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
I said Lenin stamps. Lenin was a pseudonym and a political figurehead of a concept known as:

Leninism

Political ideology

Leninism is a political ideology developed by Russian Marxist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin that proposes the establishment of the dictatorship of the proletariat, led by a revolutionary vanguard party, as the political prelude to the establishment of communism.

That makes it figurative.

If you have the time I can teach you math too.
Sorry you said stamps I thought they were real stamps or you were saying they were.

So it's still lies and bullcrap.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sorry you said stamps I thought they were real stamps or you were saying they were.
So it's still lies and bullcrap.
Noooooo. Unsubstantiated claims are not lies.

Has it sunk in yet that Trump won 2016 without some hidden hand cabal and that the only shift 2020 saw in social thinking was minorities moving away from the Left, voting for who they wanted to vote for not for who they were told to.

I believe they werent happy being stereotyped as leftists because of their skin colour.

The same thing happened in Canada last fall when First Nations voters turned rural Canada blue.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Bill Barr Orders Investigation Into Substantial Voting Irregularities As Fox News Covers For Biden

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
trumpy dumptys stance on climate change was the beginning of the end.

He got 8 million more votes than he did in 2016.

In fact, he got more votes than anyone ever in a US Presidential election, even Biden (who's still only on 259 electoral college votes, according to some US organisations.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I've heard that Biden finally won, Trump magnanimously conceded, that the two of them are holding hands, giving each other personal grooming tips, singing Kumbaya, & sharing a non-alcoholic margarita with two straws. They're in the White House now, sharing the big chair in the Oval Office snuggle-like, comparing notes on how to keep people off their lawns & being briefed on Aliens & Area 51 so they can both deny it later on.

Some or all of that might be fake-news & I'll need to double-check my sources, but it sounds legit.
Hmmmm....upon verification, reality, or something like it....seems a bit different: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/pompeo-biden-smooth-transition-1.5796934

Even as world leaders continue to call and offer U.S. president-elect Joe Biden their congratulations on his victory, the U.S. secretary of state said Tuesday that there will be a "smooth transition" to a second term in office for Donald Trump. (???)

Mike Pompeo told reporters the world should have every confidence that a post-election transition in the United States would be smooth. "There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration," Pompeo told a State Department news conference.

Pompeo ignored results showing that Biden had won the election and dismissed as "ridiculous" questions about whether the U.S. had lost credibility as a judge of other countries' election because of Trump's unproven claims of fraud at the polls. He then appeared to offer a more nuanced response, saying, "We're ready. The world is watching what's taking place here.... We're going to count all the votes.... The world should have every confidence that the transition necessary to make sure that the State Department is ... successful today and successful when the president who's in office on January 20, a minute after noon, will also be successful."

The rest of the bizarre statements at the above link. Biden comes across as cool with this? It's strange....

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
He got 8 million more votes than he did in 2016.

In fact, he got more votes than anyone ever in a US Presidential election, even Biden (who's still only on 259 electoral college votes, according to some US organisations.
He lost, he's gone, not coming back... in fact we'll never see this kind of filth again.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Hmmmm....upon verification, reality, or something like it....seems a bit different: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/pompeo-biden-smooth-transition-1.5796934

Even as world leaders continue to call and offer U.S. president-elect Joe Biden their congratulations on his victory, the U.S. secretary of state said Tuesday that there will be a "smooth transition" to a second term in office for Donald Trump. (???)

Mike Pompeo told reporters the world should have every confidence that a post-election transition in the United States would be smooth. "There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration," Pompeo told a State Department news conference.

Pompeo ignored results showing that Biden had won the election and dismissed as "ridiculous" questions about whether the U.S. had lost credibility as a judge of other countries' election because of Trump's unproven claims of fraud at the polls. He then appeared to offer a more nuanced response, saying, "We're ready. The world is watching what's taking place here.... We're going to count all the votes.... The world should have every confidence that the transition necessary to make sure that the State Department is ... successful today and successful when the president who's in office on January 20, a minute after noon, will also be successful."

The rest of the bizarre statements at the above link. Biden comes across as cool with this? It's strange....

I think Biden has to be cool with things publicly.

If he reacts negatively at all to anything, Trump supporters will further lose their mind.

Sadly he's "taking the high road" like a lot of Dems do and while in some instances it's good, I'm not sure if it's a good idea here.

I mean, come ON, they're treating Trump like a goddamn CHILD (which he is though, truth be told) about this. "Oh he needs time, oh he just has to get used to the idea"

He's a fuking 70+ year old man FFS!