Trump is going to LOSE!!!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
TRUMP is Going, Going, Gone...

And you're never getting him back.

Or anything like him.

No, no more allowances for hard right whyte raging at people you hold privilege over.

And you all understand the real social science of privilege and class dynamics so no... don't whinge over useless baseless crap.

The 50's are gone.

Your bullcrap isn't allowed any more, the sexism, racism. bigotry... no.

Your promised place in the world is gone too.

Suck it up.

You don't have a choice.

This was it, your last dying orange greased up slimy turd of a gasp.

He's done, you're never getting him back, you're never getting a Canadian version of him.

He's done, you're done.

Strap in little boys it's time to grow up.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think Biden has to be cool with things publicly.

If he reacts negatively at all to anything, Trump supporters will further lose their mind.

Sadly he's "taking the high road" like a lot of Dems do and while in some instances it's good, I'm not sure if it's a good idea here.

I mean, come ON, they're treating Trump like a goddamn CHILD (which he is though, truth be told) about this. "Oh he needs time, oh he just has to get used to the idea"

He's a fuking 70+ year old man FFS!
So he should not challenge possible election violations ? Are you fine with ballot stuffing ? Remember we here in Canada copy all things American . Are you ready for us to condon everlasting Liberal rule ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So he should not challenge possible election violations ? Are you fine with ballot stuffing ? Remember we here in Canada copy all things American . Are you ready for us to condon everlasting Liberal rule ?
I've been a DRO over 5 elections. It'd be extremely easy to cheat. Too easy.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
We're not even close to everlasting Liberal rule.

There's a simple effing formula for Cons to get votes.
1. Respect LGBT+ lives and legal protections.
2. Publicly as a whole party commit to not going after reproductive freedoms.
3. Respect H8 speech laws and embrace actual science.

But Cons went into Trumper lite, they went yellow vester, locker her up, Faith Goldie ect... and we're done with that crap.

The road to blue is actually pretty effing easy.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020

J.T. has already said that he would like his daughter to be prime minister one day.