Trudeau Is Going To Bury Us In Debt

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The debt gravy train is right on time.

No lies from Trudeau: he is spending money and he is going to continue to spend money in order to keep this country up and running.

What is the alternative?

The opposition never talks about the alternative

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The debt gravy train is right on time.

No lies from Trudeau: he is spending money and he is going to continue to spend money in order to keep this country up and running.

What is the alternative?

The opposition never talks about the alternative

The ALTERNATIVE IS to (pretty soon) continue with what he is doing, but w/o money. :)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Well if you stop all the bail out money then businesses and people go broke.

Isn't that the alternative?

Tough love.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Tough love.

Maybe not such a bad alternative! You may actually see a few sleeves getting rolled up. I would agree there was some NEED that was addressed, BUT how prudent was he in NEED selection?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Tough love.
Or.....Or use the money wisely and actually plan out where it’s needed as opposed to just taking a big fire hose of tax dollars and spraying it everywhere that’s going to help the liberal party of Canada win the next election? Or use the money wisely and actually plan out where it’s needed as opposed to just taking a big fire hose of tax dollars and spraying it everywhere that’s going to help the liberal party of Canada win the next election. Spreading out dollars strategically where it’s really needed as opposed to what we’re seeing being promised in order to try and win points as a campaign tactic to try and make the next election about austerity versus Santa Claus...??? Is that an alternative?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Or.....Or use the money wisely and actually plan out where it’s needed as opposed to just taking a big fire hose of tax dollars and spraying it everywhere that’s going to help the liberal party of Canada win the next election? Or use the money wisely and actually plan out where it’s needed as opposed to just taking a big fire hose of tax dollars and spraying it everywhere that’s going to help the liberal party of Canada win the next election. Spreading out dollars strategically where it’s really needed as opposed to what we’re seeing being promised in order to try and win points as a campaign tactic to try and make the next election about austerity versus Santa Claus...??? Is that an alternative?
That is what they have done and are doing.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
He strategically and fire hose instead of everything everywhere getting soaked? Sort of the philosophy of work smarter not harder but with our tax dollars?
Give us an example of a better use of tax money.

Just kidding.

Nobody expects anything from you.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Give us an example of a better use of tax money.
Just kidding.
Nobody expects anything from you.
You are just radiating warmth today. You sure you’re not my ex-wife? How about a quick Google search on your part in the national post the following article: “ Sean Speer: Trudeau has laid a trap. Here's how Erin O'Toole can avoid it” and it will save me a bit of time, and perhaps save you something in the mix also.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
That is what they have done and are doing.
That was Ron's point. turdOWE just used the biggest hose he could find and indiscriminately sprayed money everywhere, needed or not. He would have given a BILLION $$$$$ to WE had not someone been paying attention to Liberal graft.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

You contards seem to conveniently forget that your hero steve had the biggest deficit in Canadian history, but then,facts are foreign to you ****ers
Yep, those darn facts. We all have at least one search engine (if not several) at our fingertips for checking facts. Justin's isn't out yet but I wonder where he'll rank even just from his first term before COVID 19 came along and saved his bacon?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Trudeau doesn't care... he's set for life and will take off for St. Kits.
Coming Decades! hahahahahahahahahahah days idiot not decades

He's a figurehead only. I'm in dayly contact with him, I help him dress and make sure he dosn't hurt himself in the bathroom.
And I write his speeches.
Oh db....you're responsible for the sock thing? Damn....but I appreciate your sense of humour.