Trudeau calls trucker protest an 'insult to truth'

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

I've been lucky to have some... agree to disagree conversations about this, but also had some conversations that led to my removing people from my attention.

I think in the end the Karenvoy did more to divide Canada than anything else. Whether it was the truckers themselves, the people who took over the idea of it to promote their right wing lunacy, the Government for being absolutely fucking stupid about how they handled it overall, or any other amount of issues, no one can honestly look back at this and think "Man, that was worth it!"

It wasn't.
Actually, it was. Just because you didn't approve of the convoy doesn't mean it didn't have some success. Look at how the world responded! Look how beautiful it was in Ottawa. I rec'd emails from friends throughout the world stating - WTF was with Trudeau and wow, we're getting convoys together and hope it's as great an outcome as yours!

So maybe, according to you, it was a waste of time but it brought thousands if not millions of people together. Totally awsome!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Actually, it was. Just because you didn't approve of the convoy doesn't mean it didn't have some success. Look at how the world responded! Look how beautiful it was in Ottawa. I rec'd emails from friends throughout the world stating - WTF was with Trudeau and wow, we're getting convoys together and hope it's as great an outcome as yours!

So maybe, according to you, it was a waste of time but it brought thousands if not millions of people together. Totally awsome!!

Beautiful it was in Ottawa?

... yeah... those glasses you're wearing didn't come cheap, did they?