Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
no, they were idiots, like you. Notice how the whole thing just fell apart when the 3 of them got arrested? It was a done deal once the go fund me was suspended, it meant the maverick party's fund raising scheme had fallen flat.
So you do not believe in peaceful protest , you are a right proper liberal , bend over .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
This one's for all the Men of Westernesse. . .

I'm Ukrainian not Celtic let's get more Canadian

Now from Ukraine

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I thought we were going to be civil?
I'm afraid I may not have made myself understood. The West of Ireland, the West of Canada, the West of America, and Ukraine (West of Russia, pretty much) are all problems for the tyrants, dictators, and random assholes in London, Ottawa, Washington, and Moscow.

That's a compliment to all those Wests.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'm afraid I may not have made myself understood. The West of Ireland, the West of Canada, the West of America, and Ukraine (West of Russia, pretty much) are all problems for the tyrants, dictators, and random assholes in London, Ottawa, Washington, and Moscow.

That's a compliment to all those Wests.
Ok sorry now I understand thanks

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Funny though, when NB lifted all mandates last summer...

We had to put them back up in the Fall because cases skyrocketed all over the province. Couldn't even leave our 'zones'.

Now we're doing it again.

There's a lot of "Yeah, just watch the cases rise" talk cause of it, too, but we'll see.

The 'truckers' didn't have shit to do with the lifting of mandates.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

We had to put them back up in the Fall because cases skyrocketed all over the province. Couldn't even leave our 'zones'.

There's a lot of "Yeah, just watch the cases rise" talk cause of it, too, but we'll see.

All they did was cause Trudeau and his liberal government to go into hiding and be mocked world wide .And spur many like protests world wide . They did Canada proud .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

How about the scrapping of vax passes across Canada? That is a biggie in the freedom world

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
All they did was cause Trudeau and his liberal government to go into hiding and be mocked world wide .And spur many like protests world wide . They did Canada proud .
Yep. Every been in a nursery? One kid throws a tantrum, pretty soon they're screaming and wailing.

Kinda funny how the same people lauding the Hewoic Twuckews are the ones who sat glued to the screen jerkin' their gherkins when the crazy fat kid sent the Army to attack peaceful protesters in Lafayette Park at a time and a place they had a right to be. All so the crazy fat kid could stumble across the square and hold up a bible upside-down.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yep. Every been in a nursery? One kid throws a tantrum, pretty soon they're screaming and wailing.

Kinda funny how the same people lauding the Hewoic Twuckews are the ones who sat glued to the screen jerkin' their gherkins when the crazy fat kid sent the Army to attack peaceful protesters in Lafayette Park at a time and a place they had a right to be. All so the crazy fat kid could stumble across the square and hold up a bible upside-down.
Whatever you are mouthing off about has no bearing on the situation in Ottawa . But keep up with the whataboutery you hate so much . My god woman Trump has been out of office for over a year get into 2022 . TDS is strong in this one .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Whatever you are mouthing off about has no bearing on the situation in Ottawa . But keep up with the whataboutery you hate so much . My god woman Trump has been out of office for over a year get into 2022 . TDS is strong in this one .
You continue to use "woman" and feminine pronouns as insults.

Really oughta get that looked at. You owe your life to a woman. Thinking them inferior as a class is beneath you.

As to the whataboutery, I could argue that it was not, but I shall concede the point, as there is enough truth in it to count as a hit.

I would still argue that the figures on Covid were a far more significant factor in lifting the mandates than the Great Tantrum, though you may take some small part of the credit. You may also fairly be proud of originating the current wave of "I'm pissed of at. . . something! Oh, yeah, issues and concerns! And STUFF!" protests.

Give yourself high honors in the ranks of the Witless Warriors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You continue to use "woman" and feminine pronouns as insults.

Really oughta get that looked at. You owe your life to a woman. Thinking them inferior as a class is beneath you.

As to the whataboutery, I could argue that it was not, but I shall concede the point, as there is enough truth in it to count as a hit.

I would still argue that the figures on Covid were a far more significant factor in lifting the mandates than the Great Tantrum, though you may take some small part of the credit. You may also fairly be proud of originating the current wave of "I'm pissed of at. . . something! Oh, yeah, issues and concerns! And STUFF!" protests.

Give yourself high honors in the ranks of the Witless Warriors.
Thanks that insult almost sounded like a compliment .

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Cool still scared Ottawa didn't it? Now look at DC and how they are reacting to the convoy started in Canada

If by Ottawa you mean the city and its people, yes, it did. How many days of sleep did they lose because the "peaceful" truckers were blaring their horns till all hours of the night? How much work did they lose because they couldn't get to their place of employment because the truckers blocked the roads? I could go on but I think you get the point.

As far as the federal government is concerned, at no time was it concerned. I would say that the truckers have pretty much garaunteed a majority for the libs next election and because Pierre Poilievre and other conservative caucus members decided to brown nose with the "protesters" they have pretty much screwed our chances of removing pretty boy.

• Haha

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable. Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows. To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah