Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, it didn't. It was an excuse for the western separatists To sucker all the no minds.
And the results are in mandates across the provinces are dropping now including the international border between Canada and the USA, now we need to free the Western separatists being held as political prisoners in Ottawa

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So all those tens of thousands who went to Ottawa from Ontario and Quebec to support the truckers and join the protest were western separatists, good to know .
no, they were idiots, like you. Notice how the whole thing just fell apart when the 3 of them got arrested? It was a done deal once the go fund me was suspended, it meant the maverick party's fund raising scheme had fallen flat.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And the results are in mandates across the provinces are dropping now including the international border between Canada and the USA, now we need to free the Western separatists being held as political prisoners in Ottawa

would have happened anyways. Alberta and Saskatchewan had a plan in place before the truckers temper tantrum. Take a look at BC and tell me that the truckers helped any. It was a failed coup by western separatists under the guise of a mandate protest. It was run and organized by western separatists. The 10% of the truckers were easy pickings.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
would have happened anyways. Alberta and Saskatchewan had a plan in place before the truckers temper tantrum. Take a look at BC and tell me that the truckers helped any. It was a failed coup by western separatists under the guise of a mandate protest. It was run and organized by western separatists. The 10% of the truckers were easy pickings.
Nonsense. The Libruls were planning to make the lockdown permanent and ENSLAVE US ALL!

But for the heroism of the Twuck Wevolutionawy Awmy, it woulda been WORSE THAN UKRAINE!

• Haha
Reactions: gerryh

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Cool still scared Ottawa didn't it? Now look at DC and how they are reacting to the convoy started in Canada

• Haha