Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Even the NDP are anti protest now.

Neither are anti-protest. The Conservatives just took advantage of a small window of opportunity to court some crazies and hope that they stopped paying attention before switching back to normal.
NDP are only in favour of protests that support their anti work and anti rights dogma.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No, that is not how things work. If the liberals lose 4 more MLA, they are still in power until a confidence vote, and they would quickly form team NDP/Liberal.
More probably Liberal/block. Then again with the inability of turdOWE and his ilk to deal properly with law abiding taxpayers, Quebec ma not be quite as supportive of a jackboot government.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Convoy Movement Isn’t a Struggle Over Freedom, It’s an Attempt to Kill Democracy

The convoy participants lack the support of the general public, which is largely vaccinated. They also lack the support of most Canadian truckers, 90 percent of whom are vaccinated, and of the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA).

The protesters are the general public .

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Kind of throws a wrench into that abortion debate, doesn't it.
And before Tech accuses me of being prolife, I could care less about it.

Abortion was never really about bodily autonomy. That's just the way it was branded in the US.

Abortion is about having the right to choose a better outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I've sent him several emails with videos telling him that he's a coward and that he needs to step up or resign. Interestingly enough, I haven't received a response :D

I'm sure he's read it multiple times and he's just trying to find a polite way to respond.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup