Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
pussy right-wingers get soft pig response, WTF!

if it was antifa or some left wing protest all the militarized police would come out and the diaper shitting ruling class would have the whole protest ended in hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

if it was antifa or some left wing protest all the militarized police would come out and the diaper shitting ruling class would have the whole protest ended in hours.
Yes it is a pleasant change watching Canadians exercising their right to peaceful protest .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

What makes you think they are right wingers? Did I miss an election? Last time I had lunch at the Gurdwara they were sporting Liberal apparel. Come next election I doubt they will.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I know now of loads going to Ontario, banana's, medication, fruits.. just sitting on docks in California and Texas. Drivers are now refusing to take loads to Ontario.. Boycott Ontario!!! Starve them out.

Don't need a blockade.. just don't take loads for Ontario.

Obviously, these idiot Liberals think the food in a grocery store just suddenly appears, and as long as it's full they are happy. Interupt their lifestyle and they start crying like a bunch of Bitches.

BOYCOTT ONTARIO!!!!!