TransCanada raises price tag for Keystone XL to U.S. $8-billion

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Facts are facts and apparently facts are crushing your lunatic alarmist rantings. Do people C&P your alarmist rantings?

and here I thought we were having an exchange... all your time on the board must have you significantly preconditioned to revert to insult at the most benign circumstance. Carry on... with your lunatic ranting.

I think he is trolling again. Should get him a net since it catches much more fish than a barbless hook.

there's a thread waiting for you to showcase more of your insightful carbon-cycle misunderstandings... get to it, chop chop!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Typical against the government in power but as my grandfather once said people
have the god given right to vote against their own interests. The other side of this
is the Democrats can now blame the Republicans in the Presidential election
year yes its cynical and who not be after last night. As for the pipeline I'm all for the
East West route across Canada for our use first. The XL I hope it never gets built
but that will happen unfortunately and they will drain our reserves and sell it on the
open market when we could do that ourselves too bad

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Typical against the government in power but as my grandfather once said people
have the god given right to vote against their own interests. The other side of this
is the Democrats can now blame the Republicans in the Presidential election
year yes its cynical and who not be after last night. As for the pipeline I'm all for the
East West route across Canada for our use first. The XL I hope it never gets built
but that will happen unfortunately and they will drain our reserves and sell it on the

We can produce so much more than we can ever use. There are economies of scale involved here to make projects worthwhile.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The XL I hope it never gets built
You think it's a bad idea to use CDN diesel and JP as a slickum and export it from TX or LA?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
We can produce so much more than we can ever use. There are economies of scale involved here to make projects worthwhile.

cause "sustainable" development is such a convoluted premise to you, yes?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
has it really been that long since a bush was prez?

G W was a MUCH better President than Obama, despite his many faults.

Bush went to war and defeated Iraq.

Obama lost it.

Bush had wildly out-of-line deficits.

Obama tripled them.

Bush ignored the fifth amendment to the constitution.

Obama has tried to gut the first, the second, and the fourth while still ignoring the fifth and behaving as if he were Emperor.

Etc Etc Etc

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Semi retirement from raping and pillaging Mama Gaia on behalf of Evil Corp LLC.

You? Welfare?

not familiar with "Evil Corp LLC"... me? Again, are you that preconditioned that your immediate comfort go-to spot is... to overtly insult? I would have thought you might be just a tad more creative with your insults... being a self-proclaimed scientist and all!

oh my! So this latest wash-rinse-recycle is... what?

Do you know what the term means?

school me!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
not familiar with "Evil Corp LLC"... me? Again, are you that preconditioned that your immediate comfort go-to spot is... to overtly insult? I would have thought you might be just a tad more creative with your insults... being a self-proclaimed scientist and all!

oh my! So this latest wash-rinse-recycle is... what?

school me!

I don't do lost causes.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
I don't do lost causes.

in a very short while since coming on board here, you have yet to put up anything of substance... support anything you've said; notwithstanding your big-time fails. That sir, that is a lost cause!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
G W was a MUCH better President than Obama, despite his many faults.

Obama lost it.

Bush had wildly out-of-line deficits.

Obama tripled them.

Bush ignored the fifth amendment to the constitution.

Obama has tried to gut the first, the second, and the fourth while still ignoring the fifth and behaving as if he were Emperor.

Etc Etc Etc

And you think this kinda slop is worth more than a gif response?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It all hinges on how mature you are.

not familiar with "Evil Corp LLC"... me? Again, are you that preconditioned that your immediate comfort go-to spot is... to overtly insult? I would have thought you might be just a tad more creative with your insults... being a self-proclaimed scientist and all!!
Oh I can be far more creative with my insults.

Well? What do you do? Drywall?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
It all hinges on how mature you are.

Oh I can be far more creative with my insults.

Well? What do you do? Drywall?

is drywall... creative to you? There's really little point in discussing anything with you when you can't seem to distinguish normal discussion/exchange of differing views from any opportunity that you choose to lay down your steady-stream of insult/attack. Have a nice day now! Try to show some actual degree of creative insult.