TransCanada raises price tag for Keystone XL to U.S. $8-billion

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
you have a nice day now... don't hurt yourself with that keyboard!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
not familiar with "Evil Corp LLC"... me? Again, are you that preconditioned that your immediate comfort go-to spot is... to overtly insult? I would have thought you might be just a tad more creative with your insults... being a self-proclaimed scientist and all!

oh my! So this latest wash-rinse-recycle is... what?

school me!

Question- the refineries spent billions upgrading to handle Canadian crude. The line will go thru, and any Veto will be overridden with a few Dem Senators thrown in.The ones that are up for relection. Appears a number are on the EI line now.
Agree- disagree?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Question- the refineries spent billions upgrading to handle Canadian crude. The line will go thru, and any Veto will be overridden with a few Dem Senators thrown in.The ones that are up for relection. Appears a number are on the EI line now.
Agree- disagree?

the 2/3 majority to over-ride a veto isn't there... yet. Notwithstanding the outstanding Nebraska Supreme Court decision; notwithstanding the significant still outstanding completion of the U.S. State Department review process.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
He ALWAYS need help finding that.

They always say we're so boring, yet they keep frigging coming back! WTF is up with that?

perhaps you have me confused with someone else who previously spent time here.