Trans activists silence gay human rights lawyer for not being subservient enough

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Should schools tell the parents if they catch students drinking or consuming other mind altering substances ?
But but but - the child doesn't WANT them to know!! And they might get in trouble so that's the same as danger! You MONSTER for even suggesting it!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Though we have a Friend who’s Tran’s, we’re really on the outside of this topic.

Here’s an interesting news story though I read earlier today about Trans children, parental knowledge, the schools, etc… that I found disturbing in that it’s school policy in some places to keep the parents or guardians out of the loop on their child’s welfare and wellbeing.
It's been that way for decades. When I was still in school if you went to the office to get an aspirin, they'd fucking call home to make sure it was okay to give you an aspirin. But, if you went to the school counsellor about a pregnancy and wanted an abortion, they'd intentionally keep the parents out of the loop.

Schools and teachers have been ignoring the rights of parents for a long, LONG time.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's been that way for decades. When I was still in school if you went to the office to get an aspirin, they'd fucking call home to make sure it was okay to give you an aspirin. But, if you went to the school counsellor about a pregnancy and wanted an abortion, they'd intentionally keep the parents out of the loop.

Schools and teachers have been ignoring the rights of parents for a long, LONG time.
If children were truly your's the State wouldnt be able to take them away and place them in foster care.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
If children were truly your's the State wouldnt be able to take them away and place them in foster care.
Wanna bet? Parents are threatened all the time with having their children taken away if they don't do ..... whatever.

Last edited:

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
they're not your possessions. They're not like cattle or your car or something. So they're not "yours" from a point of view of ownership. SLavery isn't a thing.in Canada.

However - they are 'yours' in the sense that YOU have the basic human right of being their guardian and for raising and caring for them, a responsibility the court recognizes every day. Such a responsibility can ONLY be taken away when it's demonstrated that you are unable or unwilling to perform your duties as guardian and the child will be harmed as a result, but the state is supposed to demonstrate that.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
they're not your possessions. They're not like cattle or your car or something. So they're not "yours" from a point of view of ownership. SLavery isn't a thing.in Canada.

However - they are 'yours' in the sense that YOU have the basic human right of being their guardian and for raising and caring for them, a responsibility the court recognizes every day. Such a responsibility can ONLY be taken away when it's demonstrated that you are unable or unwilling to perform your duties as guardian and the child will be harmed as a result, but the state is supposed to demonstrate that.
The catch to that is what the state deems harmful on any given day.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Nope. No slaveries ats alls Massa.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Nope. No slaveries ats alls Massa.
Oh i'm sorry, i looked it up and you're right, slavery is perfectly legal in Canada and is recognized by the constitution. I don't know how i could have doubted you. Very clearly children should be considered chattel as you say. I mean it's not like they're people. I bow to your wisdom.

Lest save some time. You're going to make a bunch of redicuous claims about children being slaves and i'm going to point out how rediculous they are and then you'll ban me for disagreeing with you because you can't stand being wrong and don't have the emotional ability to cope with having it pointed out. So banning people you're arguing with when you see yourself as 'losing' the discussion and looking foolish is your only way to cope. What was your 'reason' for banning me last time? O yes - 'suck a dick" was the reason you gave.

Whatever. Sure - children are slaves if you like. There you go.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Tempting fate?
By disagreeing with you? Obviously. Like i said, it's what you do isn't it - ban those who have the balls to say you're wrong. Go ahead and show everyone what kind of person you are if that's what you feel like. You and I will both know that it's for no other reason than someone gave you a little power and you abuse it to punish those who say things you don't like. You share that with putin and the left wing who also like to cancel people.

And every single person here will know it's true.

You don't ban anyone for insulting other people, hell you insult people all the time yourself. You don['t ban other people who disagree or the like. But - disagree with YOU, point out YOU'RE wrong... well then that's a banning.

Tell you what. From now on i'll just reply with "sure kiddo" and ignore you.

If whomever owns this board is comfortable with giving the power to ban others to the kind of person who only abuses it to "win" an argument by silencing dissent, then that's their choice.

Reactions: Dixie Cup