Too Big To Fail, means others are set up to...Enough is Enough!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
EI=employment insurance paid for by working people.

Dollar for dollar contributed, not even close

To Big To Fail is club code for to connected to fail, to corrupt to displace. Who is bigger, the people or the banks?

In Alberta in the 80s, Northland Bank failed... Didn't work-out so well for the depositors who lost it all

Many of us are already slaves, look at the recent figures on average Canadian debt loads.

Did da man force you to take on debt?

That's right, no one put a gun to your head and demanded that you buy an $800 iPhone and $3,000 60" flatscreen.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'll tell you those Chinese work 100 times harder then us, and will never own a car.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Asians keep to/Grow among themselves; feed their own internal/underground economy(can't blame them). They work no harder or better than anyone else; Only Cheaper, won't/can't talk back.

Mind you; Children of New Immigrants will Know better.

Too Big To Fail means others are set up to!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Dollar for dollar contributed, not even close

In Alberta in the 80s, Northland Bank failed... Didn't work-out so well for the depositors who lost it all

Did da man force you to take on debt?

That's right, no one put a gun to your head and demanded that you buy an $800 iPhone and $3,000 60" flatscreen.

I don't have any debt Captn, and debt wether forced or voluntary is still debt. 1.4% for the employers contribution is not close to 1%?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I don't have any debt Captn, and debt wether forced or voluntary is still debt. 1.4% for the employers contribution is not close to 1%?

Good for you on the debt thingy, you made a wise choice in electing to not assume debt or managing your finances and debt diligently.

RE: EI contributions, do the math, the combined employer/employee stipend does not equal the bennie. Do the math on an eligible recipient and 6 months of an EI claim would wipe-out many years of contribution

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
you would suffer a lot from it too, something you fail to understand

But he is entitled to his entitlements.

Canadians are not lazy, they are stupid, and their parents paid for poor educations and their parents applauded when the scheme called free trade was floated past their tiny little minds and later still even with the freshly burned buttocks they rushed to sanction the blessed cureall of NAFTA. And now the TPP and that other secret European idea is dangled in front of dazzled eyes. We just can't survive any more good ideas.

Fortunately for us all those cans of alphabet soup have been really good for our economy.

well i found a way to make a living and be quite happy. I hope for the same for you two. My quality of life is above most of the worlds population.
And i'm a carpenter so nothing special.

tree killer.

Good for you on the debt thingy, you made a wise choice in electing to not assume debt or managing your finances and debt diligently.

RE: EI contributions, do the math, the combined employer/employee stipend does not equal the bennie. Do the math on an eligible recipient and 6 months of an EI claim would wipe-out many years of contribution

Or a bad credit rating.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
I've lived on the streets...I've been near the top...I can tell you first hand....Is a lot of B.S across the board; mostly caused by greedy people who care about nothing/no1 but themselves and getting other peoples money!

Too Big To Fail, means others are set up to...

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Too Big To Fail, Gov/Biz, Buddy Buddy Partnerships mean, others are set-up for failure.

Too Big To Fail, Gov/Biz Buddy Buddy Partnerships
have continued to tighten their strangle hold on communities, unabated, for far too long; creating an ever more toxic industrial economy/environment which, keeps out/pushes out/shuts out, other more Deserving Small Businesses/ Driven Entrepreneurs/ Honest Hard Working Laborers.

I can't remain Silent/Stand Idly by watching any further.

It's about to get Real(literately)!

These Too Big To Fail Companies are creating a toxic industry for all; Including, eventually, themselves.

A system has been set up and refined over the years, that further feeds the greedy rich, while increasingly suppressing the less fortunate...In the end creating a cycle of working poor/poverty/Slavery(?), that I'm afraid won't end soon, or well.

IF SOMETHING ISN'T DONE TO CHANGE THIS CORRUPT ENVIRONMENT/SYSTEM, We Will All Fail!

Companies who should be able to stand on their own are continuously granted loans from Gov.(us) to expand their undeserving/suppressive industries ever further.
Government Brags of Jobs created...and yes, jobs are created...BUT; they are poor paying, dead end jobs, to be filled by immigrants; sent through a Government system that ensures Gov keeps their OWN working, by processing these NEW CANADIANS(?).

Immigrants are not to blame; they are promised a better life...Sometimes they get one...Often they get trapped in the same Suppressive/Oppressive(?) B.S. as/with the rest of us.

It is time these Corrupt practices are curbed and our broken system is fixed before this Great 1st World Country is broken down, divided and sold off piece by piece, to others who have no interest in Canada/Canadians as a whole.

Too Big To Fail...Means others are set up to! And I'm Fed Up! Enough Is Enough!

Guelph's Linamar plant gets funding to help create 1,200 jobs - Kitchener-Waterloo - CBC News - Linamar Corp. Gets $100Mil Loan to Create more Suppressive/Low Paying Jobs. And along with their Political Pals, further tighten their grip/Strangle Hold on hard working people and their communities.

As a Musician/Landscaper/Entrepreneur who had the misfortune of working in 5 of these factories; let me tell ya...I have never worked in a more dis-organized, unprofessional, Poor, Suppressive work environment as the one promoted by this, Too Big To Fail Company/Corporation!

Canada(Thanks to Care-less Gov and Too Big to Fail Companies) has become more about politics than about business...and it is strangling/starving/suppressing/oppressing us all, to an early grave(death)!

It's Time for Change...Real Change!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Yes it is very good employment insurance, a pity there are so many unemployed. By the way what ever became of the massive surplus in the programe of some years ago? I participated in the insurance programe and recieved one cheque three decades ago.

Fortunately for us all those cans of alphabet soup have been really good for our economy.

You understand GDP is not necessarily the economy. Very good then. Perhaps you would hazard a guess as to the present state of the Canadian economy?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Too Big To Fail Companies who have to rely on Gov for handouts, because they have lost their Business edge, have created an Unsafe/Unhealthy/Toxic work environment, not only their workers, but also for the communities and economies they rely on.

I would like to see Industries/Gov.(Companies like Linamar/Ont.Liberals-Harper Con Gov), build a Tower/City/Province/Country using the(employment)system they have helped feed and create...A fitting name for this tower? How 'bout...The Tower/City/Province/Country of Babel?

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'Minority banking' can rewind a failed bank using forensic sciences to make sure the seed money never made a beginning.

I was so broke at one time I was threatened with being made into a public service.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Too Big To Fail Companies who have to rely on Gov for handouts, because they have lost their Business edge, have created an Unsafe/Unhealthy/Toxic work environment, not only their workers, but also for the communities and economies they rely on.

I would like to see Industries/Gov.(Companies like Linamar/Ont.Liberals-Harper Con Gov), build a Tower/City/Province/Country using the(employment)system they have helped feed and create...A fitting name for this tower? How 'bout...The Tower/City/Province/Country of Babel? .

Only one thing you can do to change the system.
Go live off grid, I bet you 1000$ you're to lazy.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Slavery or Welfare is not an acceptable option. But for most Honest Hard Working individuals...Slavery becomes the only option.

----------------------------------------------------------

I have worked in 17 factories...I have Diplomas...Certificates...Education coming out my Wazoo!...I've worked HARD as an Entrepreneur, working in various fields, for years!....I've seen/Witnessed First Hand the deterioration of this province and country at the hands of B.S. Artists-Self-Centered/Uncaring/Greed Driven Gov/Biz. for YEARS Now... They are driving our Country/Economy right into the ground! Creates an unhealthy, Unproductive, B.S. Driven Economy!

When will it stop?

Out with the old, in with the new. If they can't stand on their own WELL FUNDED feet! Time to move on and give the Money to those more deserving.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The
Slavery or Welfare is not an acceptable option. But for most Honest Hard Working individuals...Slavery becomes the only option.

We are all slaves of our habits.

Damn you human body which requires nourishment!
Damn you human body which requires water and shelter!

You should turn you're anger towards nature for making us
Slaves to our mortal prisons.

Go live off grid without a government welfare check.
I'll bet you 100 000$ you can't do it.

The truth is you're "the" to be to fail. We all are the too
Big to fail.

Cause off grid we wouldn't survive very long.

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Only one thing you can do to change the system.
Go live off grid, I bet you 1000$ you're to lazy.

Workers/laborers would have an easier time adapting and surviving in a moneyless system than the Money Leeches who feed off/on them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I've lived on the streets(off the grid)...I've been near the top...I can tell you first hand....Is a lot of B.S across the board; mostly caused by greedy people who take advantage of/care nothing about no-one but #1;themselves.... and getting other peoples money!

Too Big to fail; means most are set up to.

Slavery or Welfare are not acceptable options.
( I am not a slave nor on welfare, but I see the systemic problem and the B.S that has been created by our Gov/Big Biz....I see where it will lead if this system is left to fester unabated)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Workers/laborers would have an easier time adapting and surviving in a moneyless system than the Money Leeches who feed off/on them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I've lived on the streets(off the grid)...I've been near the top...I can tell you first hand....Is a lot of B.S across the board; mostly caused by greedy people who take advantage of/care nothing about no-one but #1;themselves.... and getting other peoples money!

Too Big to fail; means most are set up to.

Slavery or Welfare are not acceptable options.
( I am not a slave nor on welfare, but I see the systemic problem and the B.S that has been created by our Gov/Big Biz....I see where it will lead if this system is left to fester unabated)

So what are you going to do?

Stop humans from acting like humans?

A economy university professor explained it well in one class activity.
He gave everyone a coin of variable color to each student.

After every round of play. The student withe the most coin of the same colour
Would add a new rule to the game.

He says every time the student who won the first round made a new rule in their favour that made it that most every time they eventually won all the coins.

You going to stop humans of being humans?

Don't like the game? Don't play. Go live off grid like a animal. Not in the city street on welfare. Thats not off grid.

The whole idea we care for homeless people and not let them die giving them free food service and free shelter. That is the very foundation of the too big to fail government. We will not accept death of people or corporations no matter how dysfunctional they have become.

Are whole society is to big to fail. We the people are to big to fail. You would rather the government just let people and corporations die?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Humans are Humane....Animals are Animals, can't be blamed; maybe tamed(with whips and...chains?). But those who Live for only money...Eat, Breath and Breed money, are neither Animals or Humans; they are...Worthless.