Too Big To Fail, means others are set up to...Enough is Enough!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
These Too Big To Fail companies would do good, by failing...Teach them how to run an Honest Successful Business again...Like they had to when they began.

And ironically, all the folks that are magically out of work when the bigs fail are pushed onto EI and welfare.

Any thoughts on who is paying the bills when this happens?

Captain Morgan -Gov/Big Biz have Abuse Public $ FAR MORE than EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER NEEDED WELFARE or a HAND UP!...By BILLIONS! ...With no Positive change...Industry Is not getting better...It is Getting Worse. The whole premise of this Thread!

That corp welfare that you deride does not go into the personal bank accounts of the company executives... It goes to building more domestic factories, hiring people, etc.

It's fair to say that corp welfare actually translates into a form of 'workfare' to the benefit of the business AND their employees

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
I live it Buddy! I have worked in 17 factories...I have Diplomas...Certificates...Education coming out my Wazoo!...I've worked HARD as an Entrepreneur, working in various fields, for years!....I've seen/Witnessed First Hand the deterioration of this province and country at the hands of B.S. Artists-Self-Centered/Uncaring/Greed Driven Gov/Biz. for YEARS Now... They are driving our Country/Economy right into the ground! Creates an unhealthy, Unproductive, B.S. Driven Economy!

When will it stop?

Out with the old, in with the new. If they can't stand on their own WELL FUNDED feet! Time to move on and give the Money to those more deserving.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I live it Buddy! I have worked in 17 factories...I have Diplomas...Certificates...Education coming out my Wazoo!...I've worked HARD as an Entrepreneur, working in various fields, for years!....I've seen/Witnessed First Hand the deterioration of this province and country at the hands of B.S. Artists-Self-Centered/Uncaring/Greed Driven Gov/Biz. They are driving our Country/Economy right into the ground!

If we let it fail it would possibly mean people dieing. Once the house of cards starts falling it drops everything down with it.

It would be 10 times worst to let it fail then what we have for consequences now for bailing them out.

You think people dieing would be better?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Angstrong...You think things are getting Better?!....You must be working for one of those Too Big To Fail Companies with HUGE BONUSES/BAILOUTS/GRANTS/LOANS they haven't earned or worked for!

A system has been set up and refined over the years, that further feeds the greedy rich, while increasingly suppressing the less fortunate...In the end creating a cycle of working poor/poverty/Slavery(?), that I'm afraid won't end soon, or well.

IF SOMETHING ISN'T DONE TO CHANGE THIS CORRUPT ENVIRONMENT/SYSTEM, We Will All Fail!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
And ironically, all the folks that are magically out of work when the bigs fail are pushed onto EI and welfare.

Any thoughts on who is paying the bills when this happens?

That corp welfare that you deride does not go into the personal bank accounts of the company executives... It goes to building more domestic factories, hiring people, etc.

It's fair to say that corp welfare actually translates into a form of 'workfare' to the benefit of the business AND their employees

EI=employment insurance paid for by working people.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Hard Working People Pay for EVERYTHING!....The Gov Uses and abuses that money!...Then Gives it Companies who DON'T NEED IT! ....Who Suppress/Ultimately OPPRESS us all! ...Can't tell me I'm the only one who see where We(Canada/Canadians) are heading?

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Angstrong...You think things are getting Better?!....You must be working for one of those Too Big To Fail Companies with HUGE BONUSES/BAILOUTS/GRANTS/LOANS they haven't earned or worked for!

A system has been set up and refined over the years, that further feeds the greedy rich, while increasingly suppressing the less fortunate...In the end creating a cycle of working poor/poverty/Slavery(?), that I'm afraid won't end soon, or well.

IF SOMETHING ISN'T DONE TO CHANGE THIS CORRUPT ENVIRONMENT/SYSTEM, We Will All Fail!

We are the to big to fail economy. We are at the top of the economic pyramid. It's not getting better, But letting it fail mean we all get it 10times worse then what we have now. Look at what happened in the great depression. Only a world war got us out. Is that what you want?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Immigrants(looking for a better life) who speak no English, who do not know Canadian laws, rules, rights, Values...Who are uneducated in the ways of CANADA . Will Unknowingly( to no fault of their own) lead us to Slavery! That seems to be the objective of Gov/Biz.

Too Much Politics...and Not enough Real Business, is the growing issue.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Immigrants(looking for a better life) who speak no English, who do not know Canadian laws, rules, rights, Values...Who are uneducated in the ways of CANADA . Will Unknowingly( to no fault of their own) lead us to Slavery! That seems to be the objective of Gov/Biz.

We need population for our to big to fail ponzy scam

Canadians are so lazy they don't produce anything anymore, not even their own kids. We need to import everything even population.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We need population for our to big to fail ponzy scam

Canadians are so lazy they don't produce anything anymore, not even their own kids. We need to import everything even population.

Canadians are not lazy, they are stupid, and their parents paid for poor educations and their parents applauded when the scheme called free trade was floated past their tiny little minds and later still even with the freshly burned buttocks they rushed to sanction the blessed cureall of NAFTA. And now the TPP and that other secret European idea is dangled in front of dazzled eyes. We just can't survive any more good ideas.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Well, thankfully for Asians(,other controlled minority groups, and Slave Drone Zombies), they are increasingly being brought into this economy to work. When All the Employees in factories are Asian(Immigrant/Migrant Minorities) ...is it worth the industry?....Should we call ourselves..Little China? Maybe it would be better for those companies, who rely on these workers for their own over-exorbitant lifestyles/profit, should to move to those countries...Biz Owners can go with them.Live there.Take their political Buddies with them...See how they like it there...See what they are creating here.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well I found a way to make a living and be quite happy. I hope for the same for you two. My quality of life is above most of the worlds population.
And I'm a carpenter so nothing special.