Too Big To Fail, means others are set up to...Enough is Enough!

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Buddy, with all respect(deserved or not) ...look around...Get a clue!...This is a very popular issue, well known problem. Proves itself!...EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Game is Fixed for 1%, at the expense of EVERYONE else!

Selfishly Greedy Biz and Gov. play games with peoples lives! And WE ALL pay for it, in 1 way or another.
When 'they' own 51% of all businesses it hardly matter what is done with 'the scraps'.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Buddy, with all respect(deserved or not) ...look around...Get a clue!...This is a very popular issue, well known problem. Proves itself!...EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

All you are doing is whining that someone has more than you.. .That's it.

You can't provide any kind of proof of this gvt & 1% 'conspiracy'.. You moan that some folks inherited money and go on about how they can't spend the cash they have.

Face facts, all that money you are jealous of has paid taxes over and over and over to kick into the kitty.

You want more?.. Time to put on your big boy pants and ante-up into the game

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Tax slave, your under the impression I don't work!...I work hard. This thread isn't about me...It's about EVERYONE who's being Taken advantage of, by Greedy Self-serving Biz and The Gov Buddies that continue to feed an increasingly Corrupt System !

So..it's fair that companies(like Linamar) continue to receive millions they don't need or deserve, from their Political Pals?
While other more professional, better organized, more Deserving companies get nothing...and yet somehow are still expected to Compete?
This is the Unhealthy/unsustainable/Toxic Economy/Environment Big Biz and OUR Government is creating.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Change the order, show them you are a rebel that can never be tamed.

"1 Check for Rent. The other for Bills...Repeat until."

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
I knew it was time to leave industry when all I kept hearing was "LOOK Busy!"...Quit 1 job, when supervisor said that...I yelled back at him, as I left, "I am tired Of LOOKING Busy!...I want to BE Busy!"

I am a BUSY man!(Entrepreneur)...No time to LOOK busy!

I don't want to LOOK busy...I want to BE busy!
----------------------------------------------------------

The biggest problem with most Big Companies nowadays, is they like to try and maintain the OPTICS of being busy...Yet are anything but.
...and that is why I am getting tired of Gov continuously giving these Companies MORE Money...Money they don't deserve. Money they haven't earned ...Money for nothing!

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Government would have to eliminate itself. Since the telephone having a Federal and Provincial level is double billing the taxpayer. Which level do you think will get the axe?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Guess who MAY HAVE wrongfully claimed/Made a mistake on their taxes? ...Hint - This Corporation is seemingly "Too Big To Fail" and receives a lot of tax money from the Liberals ? - MAY BE more to come.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Guess who MAY HAVE wrongfully claimed/Made a mistake on their taxes? ...Hint - This Corporation is seemingly "Too Big To Fail" and receives a lot of tax money from the Liberals ? - MAY BE more to come.

Although Corporation's Income/Tax Claims are Questionable - There's not enough evidence to prove any wrong doing. - Unsubstantiated Evidence.(Of Coarse).

Last edited: