Too Big To Fail, means others are set up to...Enough is Enough!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The banksters and those in control are robbing everybody blind in these bailouts and there are still sheeple who think it is just great. We're being royally screwed and they are screaming, "more please. Can't get enough".

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why you should quit using "sheeple," Cliffy (and others):

1. It long ago ceased to be clever.

2. It wasn't all that clever to begin with.

3. To the discerning mind, and even most not-so-discerning minds, it infallibly marks you as an ineffectual little man, trembling in impotent fury at a world that refuses to recognise that you and only you have the right ideas.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

3. To the discerning mind, and even most not-so-discerning minds, it infallibly marks you as an ineffectual little man, trembling in impotent fury at a world that refuses to recognise that you and only you have the right ideas.

Cliffy can't hide his nakedness from a holy one like you eh. boogabooga
Cliffy will be bronzed someday. You betray your wooliness in defence of your fellow sheep. booga booga ding

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

You still upset that I called you a nit pickin' ninny?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Inequality is threatening to tear our democracy apart, yet the Government is only encouraging it - Comment - Voices - The Independent - Inequality is threatening to tear our democracy apart, yet government is only encouraging it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Check for Rent. The other for Bills...Repeat until...Homeless...Hungry...Naked. DEAD!(?)

Slavery, Welfare...Death(!?); Are not acceptable options! ....Enough is Enough! Time for Real Change!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Change, so instead of becoming a failed nation by accident you want to make it a national dream? . . . . soon as I find something wrong with that idea I'll get back to you.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
www.independent.co.uk/voices/commen...overnment-is-only-encouraging-it-9986388.html - Inequality is threatening to tear our democracy apart, yet government is only encouraging it.

1 Check for Rent. The other for Bills...Repeat until...Homeless...Hungry...Naked. DEAD!(?)

Slavery, Welfare...Death(!?); Are not acceptable options! ....Enough is Enough!

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Slavery, Welfare...Death(!?); Are not acceptable options! ....Enough is Enough. Time for Real Change!
One at a time would be a nice change rather than all at once. Might want to swap 1 and 2 and double or triple the wages and make 3 an executable offense on your 120th birthday.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Fair Share means enough to live off, and to better themselves. Hard working people are Barely Surviving... Further suppressed and Gouged at every turn by an increasingly Corrupt system; manipulated by Big Biz and their Gov Buddies.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Da man is holding you down, eh?

FYI: Fair share is fully based on what you decide to put in, what risks that you expose yourself to and what losses you are prepared to accept.

You want a guaranteed salary?.. Great, the trade-off is that you don't get the full exposure to the big upside

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Fortunately I am not in an unfortunate position(anymore/at this time/yet)But I can SEE it...I SEE the Corruption!...I SEE the system Selfish/Greedy Big Biz/Gov are manipulating to their own ends.

...And it Pisses me off to no end!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Fortunately I am not in an unfortunate position(anymore/at this time/yet)But I can SEE it...I SEE the Corruption!...I SEE the system Big Biz/Gov are manipulating to their own ends.

...And it Pisses me off to no end!

address the issue

FYI: Fair share is fully based on what you decide to put in, what risks that you expose yourself to and what losses you are prepared to accept.

You want a guaranteed salary?.. Great, the trade-off is that you don't get the full exposure to the big upside

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
The Game is Fixed for 1%, at the expense of EVERYONE else!

Selfishly Greedy Biz and Gov. play games with peoples lives! And WE ALL pay for it, in 1 way or another.