Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So….are you cheering on Putin & Hitler, etc ? Or just stating your whacky opinion based upon someone else’s interpretation of your book that you follow (the interpretation & not the book) ???

Both sides of this conflict are sinners and they play with fire and endanger the global peace.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
All NATO countries united against Russia and caused its defeat recently in some areas in Ukraine; so Russia announced partial mobilization, and once again started to threaten with nuclear weapons ... the USA said it takes such threats seriously.
Therefore, the UE countries are gambling and even the USA is gambling, and the world as a whole might be at risk.

In my opinion, the USA is vulnerable, Russia is vulnerable, the EU states are vulnerable: most people everywhere may be liable to the punishment from God Almighty.
So the East and the West deserve the punishment according to their idolatry, blasphemy and wrongdoing.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
All NATO countries united against Russia and caused its defeat recently in some areas in Ukraine; so Russia announced partial mobilization, and once again started to threaten with nuclear weapons ... the USA said it takes such threats seriously.
Therefore, the UE countries are gambling and even the USA is gambling, and the world as a whole might be at risk.

In my opinion, the USA is vulnerable, Russia is vulnerable, the EU states are vulnerable: most people everywhere may be liable to the punishment from God Almighty.
So the East and the West deserve the punishment according to their idolatry, blasphemy and wrongdoing.

There would be no point for Putin to ever use nuclear weapons against any country. To do so would get nuclear weapons flying his way. This is all just more American propaganda and bullshit. The American military neo con establishment would like nothing more than to start and have a war with Russia. It's always about the money and trying to make hundreds of millions of dollars in profit. the winners in it all is the military establishment, the globalist elite, the world globalist banksters, and those traitorous politicians.

The losers of course will be we the peasants. We the peasants will always come out the losers. We the peasants are the ones that will end up being injured or killed in the end. The evil and satanic psycho globalist elites will just sit in front of their 90" TV screens and watch all the carnage that they have sown for the rest of the world that they have created. What a :sick: world we live in. Fkn sad, eh? :(

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The threatening has increased between Russia and the USA, which is so dangerous situation.
This is wrong for who says and certainly knows that Russia will not use the nuclear weapon if they are obliged to do so by much military and economic loss?
It is like a gangster carrying a pistol, and one provokes him thinking he may not use his pistol.
The wise behavior is to evade him as much as possible, not to provoke him.

Reactions: taxme

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So what's the 'threat'?
The threat is more serious than the 'warning'.
A proverb: the war starts with words.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Nuclear weapons are not the wrath of god. They're more like the wrath of bill nye the science guy. You want wrath of god, you go with locust or flood the earth for a month or so.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nuclear weapons are not the wrath of god. They're more like the wrath of bill nye the science guy. You want wrath of god, you go with locust or flood the earth for a month or so.
God's wrath and punishment may come in the form of wars which He allows to occur between people after they do wrong then blaspheme and then divide into sects of idolaters and disbelievers. The nuclear war is one kind of wars.

This is in the Quran about wars as God's punishment for people who are disbelievers and idolaters:
Quran 6: 65, which means:
(Say: He is the All-Able to send upon you, [O associaters and idolaters,] an affliction from above you or from under your feet, or to confuse you [so that you will divide] into [many discordant] factions and make you taste the violence of each other e.)
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

e Which is the war and fighting that will occur among you because of the enmity.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God is Most Great:

If God wants to avert evil, can He do that or not?
So if God wants to prevent war from happening, He will prevent it.
And if He wants war to occur, He will allow its occurring.

Another point: God heals the patient and cures him; so can God cure the patient? Of course, He can cure the patient, and nothing is difficult to Him.
But if He wants to let a man have a disease, He will allow this to happen. And if God wants a patient to be cured and healed, He will cure and heal him. Nothing is difficult to Him.

Moreover, if God wants to give a man some blessing and bounty, He will give him such bounty, and He can take it away from him at any time. God is Almighty and Most Merciful.

Similarly, every grace and goodness that any man has, it is given to him by God Most Gracious.

Therefore, if anyone has much wealth, it is given to him by God Most Bountiful for testing to see will he give thanks to God or will he be ungrateful.

The same is for communities and individuals.
If a community is grateful to God, God will increase their provision and safety, while if a community is blasphemous, God will punish them by removing the grace and blessing from them.

The provision in the life of this World may be indirect: man will work to get his wage and provision.

In addition, the sun rises from the east because of the earth spinning around itself, and it is God Who makes it rise in the east because He makes the earth spin around itself.

Quran 14: 32-33, which mean:
(32. God is He Who created the heavens and the earth c
and sent down – from the sky – [rain] water, therewith producing fruits as a sustenance for you,
and subjected for you ships to sail on in the sea with His bidding,
and subjected for you rivers [to flow with water, for your advantages.]

33. And [God] subjected to you the sun and the moon, both diligently moving d.
And He subjected to you the night as well as the day e.)
....................................................................................................................................................................................................

c i.e. the planets including the earth.
d For the sun spins around itself, the moon circles around the earth, and the earth spins around its axis and circles around the sun.
e By means of the spinning of the earth around its axis, so that the side on which sunrays fall will be day, and the opposite side will be night.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The same meaning is explained in many ayat of the Quran, like this aya in the Quran 10: 107, which means:
(If God inflicts you with some affliction, none but He alone can remove it;
and if He wills for you any blessing, then none can prevent His favor [from reaching you]; He bestows it on any of His servants whom He pleases;
and He is the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.)

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This meaning is also in the Torah which is the Law of Moses and it is called the Old Testament by Christians.
It is clear in the Book of Leviticus, chapter 26:

"14 ‘But if you do not obey Me and do not carry out all these commandments, 15 if, instead, you reject My statutes, and if your soul loathes My ordinances so as not to carry out all My commandments, but rather to break My covenant, 16 I, in turn, will do this to you: I will [e]summon a sudden terror against you, consumption and fever that will make the eyes fail and the soul languish; also, you will sow your seed uselessly, for your enemies will eat it.
17 And I will set My face against you so that you will be defeated before your enemies; and those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee when no one is pursuing you. 18 If also after these things you do not obey Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. 19 I will also break down your pride of power; and I will make your sky like iron and your earth like bronze. 20 Your strength will be consumed uselessly, for your land will not yield its produce and the trees of the land will not yield their fruit.

21 ‘Yet if you [f]show hostility toward Me and are unwilling to obey Me, I will increase the plague on you seven times according to your sins. 22 I will also let loose among you the animals of the field, which will deprive you of your children and eliminate your cattle, and reduce your number so that your roads become deserted.

23 ‘And if by these things you do not learn your lesson regarding Me, but you show hostility toward Me, 24 then I in turn will show hostility toward you; and I, even I, will strike you seven times for your sins. 25 I will also bring upon you a sword which will execute vengeance for the covenant; and when you gather together into your cities, I will send a plague among you, so that you will be handed over to the enemy. 26 When I break your staff of bread, ten women will bake your bread in one oven, and they will bring back your bread [g]in rationed amounts, so that you will eat and not be satisfied.

27 ‘Yet if in spite of this you do not obey Me, but act with hostility against Me, 28 then I will act with wrathful hostility against you, and I for My part will punish you seven times for your sins. 29 Further, you will eat the flesh of your sons, and you will eat the flesh of your daughters. 30 I then will destroy your high places, and cut down your incense altars, and [h]pile your [i]remains on the [j]remains of your idols, for My soul will loathe you. 31 I will turn your cities into ruins as well and make your sanctuaries desolate, and I will not smell your soothing aromas. 32 And I will make the land desolate so that your enemies who settle in it will be appalled at it. 33 You, however, I will scatter among the nations, and I will draw out a sword after you, as your land becomes desolate and your cities become ruins."

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Russian president getting angry and threatens with the nuclear weapon, and the USA say coldly that they are not intimidated by his anger.
While I think this is wrong; they better try to mitigate him and not to conquer him and oblige him to use such dangerous weapon.
So the West: the United countries of the NATO might have a better technology, but should not belittle of the Russian.
It may be the West is gambling: thinking that Russia cannot use their nuclear weapon because the USA and its allies have also the nuclear weapon.
But to suffer of the woes of war is very bad.
And the nuclear weapon may not be used unless a foolish or an obliged one may dare to use them against his enemy, and will bring destruction to his own country and to others.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Bullshit. Wars are man's choice. Sounds like you're worshipping something more like a devil than a god. Maybe don't do that.
See the post # 14
post # 13
post #12

Because God is Merciful to the merciful and kind people, but He punishes the wicked and idolatrous people.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
A dream by one of my friends:
He saw in a dream: a multitude of people covered by extreme darkness and then one came and gave files to him and to two other friends: a file written on it: Iran, another file: Syria and another one illuminating file written on it Palestine.
I said to him:
The darkness is the disbelief and idolatry and associating others with God in the worship against The First Commandment.
Therefore, it implies many things will happen and at last the wrongdoers and idolaters and transgressors will be defeated.
He saw in the Quran this aya 16: 1, which means:
(God's decree [relating to your victory, Muslims,] is coming on; therefore, seek not to hasten it. Glory be to Him! High be He exalted above that the [associaters] associate [with Him.] )

I also saw these ayat of the Quran 20: 77-78, which mean:
(77. We revealed to Moses
[after he had shown to Pharaoh the nine miracles but Pharaoh had not believed, neither had his people]:
"Lead My servants [: the Children of Israel, in the Exodus, out of the land of Egypt, in a night journey], and strike [,with your staff, the water and] a dry path [will be opened] for them in the sea, and you fearing not [of being drowned], nor of being overtaken [by Pharaoh.]"
78. Then Pharaoh followed them with his hosts and there covered them of the sea that which covered them, [and which you have heard and known about in the previous ayat.])

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
See the post # 14
post # 13
post #12

Because God is Merciful to the merciful and kind people, but He punishes the wicked and idolatrous people.
Who gets to define who as being wicked and idolatrous?

Do the Protestants get to call the Christians wicked & idolatrous? Do the Jewish get to decide if the Moslems are wicked & idolatrous? The Confucians get to decide if Buddhists are wicked or idolatrous? Do the Atheist's get to decide if the Harry Krishna’s get punished by their Non-God for being wicked & idolatrous? Maybe the Jehovah’s Witness’s get to call judgement on those Scientologists?

Or is this decided in a lottery? By drawing straws & the short straw gets punished by a/the God(s)? Who gets to decide who’s correct and who’s going to get punished? Can we vote on this ourselves? Rock-Paper-Scissors? Best two out of three? Maybe set it up like a Bonspiel?

I’m a merciful and kind person. Do I have to believe whatever you believe in order not to get punished by a God (?) or is being a merciful & kind person enough? Can I self-declare myself as merciful and kind (?) or does someone else decide if I am or aren’t? What if I get an Affidavit signed and stamped by a Notary Public confirming that I’m a kind and merciful person? Would that qualify?