The Worst PM Ever. Period!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nope. I have no problem being harsh if something needs to be said. There will be no sugar coating nonsense coming from me on certain issues. Live with it. I do. Lol.
It just improves the ambience of the forum. Cannucklehead is gone now! :)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Maybe not better for you but in my experience it does taste better. I remember what beef used to taste like before factory farms became the norm, it actually had taste. The factory farmed crap in the grocery stores have no real flavour. My BIL owns a small livestock farm where he raises steers, pigs and chickens. The cattle and the chickens are all free range and the pigs are, well, happier than pigs in shit. The animals receive no growth hormones and no antibiotics, unless they actually get sick. All of them have so much more taste and flavour than their factory farm raised counterparts.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Maybe not better for you but in my experience it does taste better. I remember what beef used to taste like before factory farms became the norm, it actually had taste. The factory farmed crap in the grocery stores have no real flavour. My BIL owns a small livestock farm where he raises steers, pigs and chickens. The cattle and the chickens are all free range and the pigs are, well, happier than pigs in shit. The animals receive no growth hormones and no antibiotics, unless they actually get sick. All of them have so much more taste and flavour than their factory farm raised counterparts.
With the added benifit of supporting the local producer .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
With the added benifit of supporting the local producer .
Well if you consider a 2 1/2 hour drive one way "local" :D ...but yup. We usually buy a quarter of a steer, a whole pig and 6 chickens and have it all custom butchered right there. Although the last couple years or so we've been getting two pigs because pork bellies are just so f*cking delicious.

Reactions: Twin_Moose