The Protests the MSM are hiding

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What's going on in Scotland ? Something to do with what we're talking about or more deflection ?
Yes. Directly. Another climate change party where all the rich and famous fly in on private jets to tell the commoners they must pay more carbon scam tax to cure globull warming. All the COVID-19 restrictions placed on both the locals and common travellers have been relaxed for participants in this event. No need to be vaccinated or wear a mask. Party on like it is 1980.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Yes. Directly. Another climate change party where all the rich and famous fly in on private jets to tell the commoners they must pay more carbon scam tax to cure globull warming. All the COVID-19 restrictions placed on both the locals and common travellers have been relaxed for participants in this event. No need to be vaccinated or wear a mask. Party on like it is 1980.
Yes, COP26. I don't see how this is a concern, nobody ever listens to them anyways. It's been "business as usual" since they started barking at us fifty years ago, what could possibly go wrong now ?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Got any facts to the contrary ? The fact that in general, the huge majority of hospitalizations are unvaccinated people should be a really big clue.

Yes, COP26. I don't see how this is a concern, nobody ever listens to them anyways. It's been "business as usual" since they started barking at us fifty years ago, what could possibly go wrong now ?
It is only a concern because they have been granted diplomatic immunity from Covid because they are special.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What's going on in Scotland ? Something to do with what we're talking about or more deflection ?
The global warming summit in Glasgow has Scotland rescinding their Covid protocols for the attendees . No vaccination necessary . Of course if you want to visit old uncle Angus you need the passport . Rules are for the little people .

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
That's stupid. So much for leading by example.
Who is leading by example? The Rich & Powerful sure don’t. The Standard hypocritical model is “Do as I Say & Not as I Do!”

Check this out. It’s two years old. Nothing new even then and same old same old now
Doesn’t matter if it’s Leonardo DiCaprio or Justin Trudeau, it’s “Do as I Say & Not as I Do!”

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Just a thought, but if I was a Liberal party strategist I'd be looking to start grooming a replacement for JT right away. I have doubts that he'll make it through the next election. The CPC came close to taking power this time even with a nothing burger like at the helm, the Libs won't be so lucky next time around.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
All the COVID-19 restrictions placed on both the locals and common travellers have been relaxed for participants in this event. No need to be vaccinated or wear a mask. Party on like it is 1980.
After some quick investigating, I've found the above statement to be more than a little misleading. From the COP26 website:

In summary the rules are:
- everyone must be able to show evidence of pre-arrival COVID-19 negative test result
- everyone must complete a Passenger Locator Form (PLF)
- everyone must participate in the COP26 daily test programme
- anyone who has been in a red-list country or territory in the 10 days immediately prior to arrival into England or Scotland (see current list) must undergo Managed Quarantine at port of entry. Delegates that are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must quarantine for 5 days. Unvaccinated delegates must quarantine for 10 days.
- A bespoke booking process is in place for COP26 attendees, and you must be registered on the UNFCCC website to begin the process of booking. Further guidance is now available.
- if you have not been in a red list country or territory you do not have to quarantine

Hardly the free-for-all that some here would have us believe.

COP26 Covid Protocols

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I hear you Nick. Petros is on track regarding Freeland. Having her involved in the Twitter-Banned false statement against O’Toole to get Justin re-elected again last month was a strategic error that the Liberal Party Machine won’t make twice, & in fact you’ll see more news stories like “the KGB has nothing but respect for Freeland” type stuff creeping into your newsfeed regularly.

Trudeau being their leader is a touchy subject though as thought he’s such a hypocritical douche-canoe, he’s in until he gets bored or gets a better offer elsewhere (cough…UN…cough), but Freeland will be waiting in the wings unless Trudeau needs to throw her under a bus before she gets to step into the roll.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
After some quick investigating, I've found the above statement to be more than a little misleading. From the COP26 website:

- everyone must be able to show evidence of pre-arrival COVID-19 negative test result
- anyone who has been in a red-list country or territory in the 10 days immediately prior to arrival into England or Scotland (see current list) must undergo Managed Quarantine at port of entry. Delegates that are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must quarantine for 5 days. Unvaccinated delegates must quarantine for 10 days.
- A bespoke booking process is in place for COP26 attendees, and you must be registered on the UNFCCC website to begin the process of booking. Further guidance is now available.
- if you have not been in a red list country or territory you do not have to quarantine

COP26 Covid Protocols
I’ve seen this too. They have seven airports that these delegations will be allowed to fly into, & two of those are exclusively for private jets, of which for this climate conference they expect to have approximately 200 private jets arriving for, in the spirit of you & I reducing our carbon footprints

The red list countries are interesting all by themselves and they are already complaining about being on the list. there commonality is envisioned by looking at a map to see where they’re all located (Southern Hemisphere & generally poorer countries).

We will have to wait until closer to the end of October (call it a two week incubation period) to see how much of the protocols above for the elite are just smoke and mirrors for the commoners to argue about.

The whole thing is a hypocritical farce, so because you and I have both seen the protocols doesn’t mean they will be strictly adhered to. It will be interesting as it rolls out over the next month

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

COP26 Covid Protocols
Not how it has been reported. But certainly makes more sense, if adhered to.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
That's stupid. So much for leading by example.
The Liberals said they will be working with the opposition parties to ensure all MPs are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Canadians expect their elected representatives to lead by example (???) in the fight against this virus, and the Prime Minister will be raising this with other leaders,” the release said.
All right everyone, jump on your private Challenger military jets & we’ll all meet up for a three day weekend at Tofino BC!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

COP26 Covid Protocols
Read Rex Murphy's column in the NP.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The Liberals said they will be working with the opposition parties to ensure all MPs are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Canadians expect their elected representatives to lead by example (???) in the fight against this virus, and the Prime Minister will be raising this with other leaders,” the release said.
All right everyone, jump on your private Challenger military jets & we’ll all meet up for a three day weekend at Tofino BC!!!
Hey now, the PM now has a nice fuel "sipping" Airbus. And that family trip to Tofino was definitely essential travel. :LOL: