The Protests the MSM are hiding

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sure, and how many of those case were transmitted by unvaccinated people? You're choosing to ignore the main point, that vaccinating reduces risk. Just look at the differences in cases per capita between places with lower vax rates and those with higher vax rates. But then again, facts never were your cup of tea were they?
Whip out your Google and compare unvaxxed Oct 7-14 2020 with 80%+ vaxxed Oct 7-14 2021

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
When someone can answer what good a vaccine is that does not prevent one from catching or spreading a disease and whose adverse reactions are killing more then the disease I may take it serious . Until that day jam it .
The vaccine is killing more than the disease now is it ? I'd like to read about that. From a credible source, of course, not offthefuckingdeeprightend.blog.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The vaccine is killing more than the disease now is it. I'd like to read about that. From a credible source, of course, not offthefuckingdeeprightend.blog.

Explain how this happened.

The death toll was 10 last night.

Reactions: taxslave

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Explain how this happened.
Duh. The virus was brought in from outside of course, cases don't pop up out of nowhere. I expect situations like this will be even less common than they are now with unvaccinated staff and visitors being banned from entering long term care homes, along with a slew of other locations since the vax pass program hit full strength a week ago.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I'm amazed at how willing people are to give up their "freedoms" so easily. The protesters are simply voicing their objections to "mandates" which really won't do anything and will simply destroy organizations and businesses that have been built up. How did the shut-downs actually improve things? Seriously.

This virus is here now and will be for the distant future until we find a vaccine that actually destroys it. Until then, we should be free to make our own decisions. I know there are people who have either had Covid or are unable to take the vaccine due to it's contents & due to their medical issue(s). It's honestly disgusting that these two issues are not being looked at and we'll all suffer due to shortages of one sort or another because these people will continue to protest the mandates, which I don't believe are necessary.

If people follow protocol, they should not fear the virus - hygiene is SUPER important, masks not so much unless it's the N95 (which is) and, of course, the "social distancing". People are being instructed (for lack of a better term) to be FEARFUL when they have nothing to fear especially now that we know more about this virus.

Stop with the fear mongering and things will be fine! Use common sense when out and about. The more politicians are involved, the worse things will get.

We need to stand up to these mandates so we can get back to some reasonable "normalization". Problem is that there are those who do not ever want us to have anything close to "normal" and would prefer chaos & disruption so that they can simply dictate more "rules" & less freedom for the population.

BTW I am not an anti-vaxxer - I have been vaccinated because my spouse has co-morbidities, otherwise I would not have gotten them if I had a choice. I value my hubby (;)) so reluctantly, I got the shots.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
These weiners keep showing up around here too. Giving them media attention just legitimizes their position, better to ignore them. They're just the latest iteration of CAVE people (Citizens Against Virtually Everything).
Except masks. They like masks. And pumping poisons into their arms.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Sure, and how many of those case were transmitted by unvaccinated people? You're choosing to ignore the main point, that vaccinating reduces risk. Just look at the differences in cases per capita between places with lower vax rates and those with higher vax rates. But then again, facts never were your cup of tea were they?
They didn't say how many were transmitted by unvaccinated people because people with the vaccine can still fucking transmit it too. And facts? If unvaccinated people can put vaccinated people in the hospital with a covid infection, it doesn't say much about the effectiveness of the vaccine now does it.
And then there's the medical exemptions which allow those who hold one to have access to public venues. Tell me Nick, how much more contagious is a willingly unvaccinated person vs someone with a medical exemption?

Right now Canada sits at over 82% of the population being fully vaccinated and covid is still happening despite assurances that a 70% vax rate would provide herd immunity. Christ dude, even the Fed stated quite clearly that being fully vaccinated doesn't mean you're immune to covid.
But you expect people to run right out to get a shot that might, might prevent you from getting covid.
The claim for the vaccines is they are around 95% effective, give or take a percentage point or so depending on the type and manufacturer. Yet if they are 95% effective, than why were 33% of new covid cases earlier this week in Ontario in people who were fully vaccinated? 66% does not equal 95%,

By definition a vaccine is a prophylactic. This covid "vaccine" does not fit that definition. Meanwhile Pfizer (and I imagine the other vaccine suppliers as well) are raking in BILLIONS of dollars with these "vaccines" that aren't really vaccines. Man, this is an even bigger scam than Y2K.

By the way, the govt already Godwinned all of this by introducing "vaccine passports" for domestic use and forcing businesses to say to people. "Papier bitte". But of course you'll ignore all that to score you some imaginary internet points.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Got any facts to back that up? Not the BS the liberal party financed media feeds you either.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I'm amazed at how willing people are to give up their "freedoms" so easily. The protesters are simply voicing their objections to "mandates" which really won't do anything and will simply destroy organizations and businesses that have been built up. How did the shut-downs actually improve things? Seriously.
There's the gaping hole in the anti-vax argument right there. All reputable evidence shows that restrictions and precautions, including vaccines, are reducing the transmission rates, and as such are reducing risk to all. While there is no shortage of "evidence" to the contrary, it doesn't stand up to close scrutiny, both by credibility of source and accuracy of information.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Duh. The virus was brought in from outside of course, cases don't pop up out of nowhere. I expect situations like this will be even less common than they are now with unvaccinated staff and visitors being banned from entering long term care homes, along with a slew of other locations since the vax pass program hit full strength a week ago.
10 vaccinated seniors dead.

I wonder what the death toll is this AM?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
There's the gaping hole in the anti-vax argument right there. All reputable evidence shows that restrictions and precautions, including vaccines, are reducing the transmission rates, and as such are reducing risk to all. While there is no shortage of "evidence" to the contrary, it doesn't stand up to close scrutiny, both by credibility of source and accuracy of information.
Since the mandates are recent, please provide information that they DO WORK!! I would bet you they'll find that they don't the same as when the lockdowns were initiated - if the lock downs worked, why are we still in this situation 18 months later?

So ya, keep spewing the garbage. Not everyone buys it!

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
They didn't say how many were transmitted by unvaccinated people because people with the vaccine can still fucking transmit it too. And facts? If unvaccinated people can put vaccinated people in the hospital with a covid infection, it doesn't say much about the effectiveness of the vaccine now does it.
And then there's the medical exemptions which allow those who hold one to have access to public venues. Tell me Nick, how much more contagious is a willingly unvaccinated person vs someone with a medical exemption?

Right now Canada sits at over 82% of the population being fully vaccinated and covid is still happening despite assurances that a 70% vax rate would provide herd immunity. Christ dude, even the Fed stated quite clearly that being fully vaccinated doesn't mean you're immune to covid.
But you expect people to run right out to get a shot that might, might prevent you from getting covid.
The claim for the vaccines is they are around 95% effective, give or take a percentage point or so depending on the type and manufacturer. Yet if they are 95% effective, than why were 33% of new covid cases earlier this week in Ontario in people who were fully vaccinated? 66% does not equal 95%,

By definition a vaccine is a prophylactic. This covid "vaccine" does not fit that definition. Meanwhile Pfizer (and I imagine the other vaccine suppliers as well) are raking in BILLIONS of dollars with these "vaccines" that aren't really vaccines. Man, this is an even bigger scam than Y2K.

By the way, the govt already Godwinned all of this by introducing "vaccine passports" for domestic use and forcing businesses to say to people. "Papier bitte". But of course you'll ignore all that to score you some imaginary internet points.

Your chances of contracting the virus are greater without a shot than with. Your chances of transmitting the virus are greater without a shot than with. Those with a shot have greater protection from the virus and less risk of transmission than those without. It's not higher math. Resisting the vax is just going to drag this whole thing out longe.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Fully vaccinated? Who is "fully" vaxxed when given 80% of a dosage?