The Oscars

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So Michael J Fox has Parkinson's disease, so by your standard it would be okay to be making fun of him because of his uncontrollable twitching.. after all it’s just a joke, right.. Society needs to stop attacking people with medical conditions.

Jada has a medical condition.. her husband stood up for her honor..

You know, like opening a car door, pull out a chair, standing up when the lady stands up, and defending her honor.

Will Smith is a Mans Man.. 👍👍
This isn’t about Jada P Smith or Micheal J Fox, or their respective physical ailments.

This also isn’t about someone standing up for his wife’s honour or even protecting their family ‘cuz that’s not what I saw. I watched someone with an inflated ego have a temper tantrum, Regardless of how embarrassed that that would make his wife, etc…

Will Smith is also 1/2’ taller with a 6-8”
Longer reach, & the only one to physically assault anyone there that I’m aware of. That makes him a bully as opposed to anyones hero, especially his wife’s, in that situation.

I see no difference in this behaviour than with Trudeau elbowing that woman in the chest in Parliament a while back, and I didn’t see Trudeau as a man’s man in that situation either.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
This isn’t about Jada P Smith or Micheal J Fox, or their respective physical ailments.

This also isn’t about someone standing up for his wife’s honour or even protecting their family ‘cuz that’s not what I saw. I watched someone with an inflated ego have a temper tantrum, Regardless of how embarrassed that that would make his wife, etc…

Will Smith is also 1/2’ taller with a 6-8”
Longer reach, & the only one to physically assault anyone there that I’m aware of. That makes him a bully as opposed to anyones hero, especially his wife’s, in that situation.

I see no difference in this behaviour than with Trudeau elbowing that woman in the chest in Parliament a while back, and I didn’t see Trudeau as a man’s man in that situation either.

It was a slap 👋 FFS

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Never watch the Oscars.

A bunch of incestuous self-aggrandizing rich people. Having said that, sometimes you just gotta belt someone in the face who deserves it.

Reactions: B00Mer

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
And, you knew this was coming......

A CNN analyst appeared to blame the chaotic scene that occurred after Will Smith slapped Chris Rock during the 94th Annual Academy Awards on none other than longtime CNN nemesis former President Trump.

During the Oscars on Sunday night, Smith charged the stage and smacked Rock in the face after the comedian make a joke about the "King Richard" actor’s wife. The incident stunned the crowd, but the show went on and Smith eventually won the coveted Best Actor award.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-an...scars-incident

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It was a slap 👋 FFS
So…it wasn’t assault then? Will Smith was justified in his temper tantrum ‘cuz it was an open handed slap? That somehow makes the behaviour less infantile?

Thankfully there where no witnesses, & seemingly no end to the people willing to comfort Karen Smith (not Jada Smith) after his ordeal.

Reactions: petros

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The joke was off base, and Smith probably shouldn't have belted Rock...so they were both wrong, I suppose. Comics cross the line sometimes.

If someone mocked my wife's bipolar condition, I probably would have done the same thing that Will Smith did. (rightly or wrongly)