Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The execution must be seen to be impartial, his hair gives him away.Impeach I think it's best.

Trump; "If my daughter wasn't my daughter I'd date her"

You azz grabber you.. :lol:

Donald Trump Got Very Creepy With His Daughter At The RNC (VIDEO AND TWEETS)

#donaldtrumpwantstobanghisdaughter

He's not kidding.

The manthing should be clubed
into a puddle.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Trump sides with Russia over Crimea

Harper would be so proud.

Trump may consider recognition of Crimea as part of Russia

NEW YORK, July 27. /TASS/. If elected U.S. president, Donald Trump, the Republican Party's candidate, intends to consider issues on recognition of Crimea as a Russian region and on removal of sanctions imposed on Russia over the Ukraine crisis, Trump told a news conference in Florida.

Answering a reporter's question of he would recognize Crimea as part of Russia and if he would consider a possibility of lifting sanctions from Russia in case he won the presidential race, Trump said that they would consider the issues but added no more details.

Mo

TASS: World - Trump may consider recognition of Crimea as part of Russia

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Re: Trump sides with Russia over Crimea

Putin realy wants Trump to become President! Why do you think that is?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

So he'll replace punitive sanctions with protectionist tariffs.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Putin may know more than the NWO camp. It is silly to believe that the Globalists we see and hear are those who have supreme control. I think he knows some of the old hidden school. The ones we never see or suspect. If you think that old school dosn't exist logic says that it must.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Even a stopped clocked is right twice a day.

However, I'm not sure where I stand on this. It's a case of two wrongs don't make a right. Just because other countries had been interfering in Ukraine did not excuse the annexation of Crimea. The mistreatment of Ukrainian Russians didn't either.

To me, it's very complex.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Even a stopped clocked is right twice a day.

However, I'm not sure where I stand on this. It's a case of two wrongs don't make a right. Just because other countries had been interfering in Ukraine did not excuse the annexation of Crimea. The mistreatment of Ukrainian Russians didn't either.

To me, it's very complex.

No hostile annexation occured ,the Crimean refferendum expressed the will of the people.

Virtualy the entire Ukraine Government has gone on vacation out of country.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

No hostile annexation occured ,the Crimean refferendum expressed the will of the people.

Virtualy the entire Ukraine Government has gone on vacation out of country.

Sure it did, but it's the principle of it. Imagine France invading Québec and calling a referendum to separate from Canada. Even if Québec dies democratically vote to seceed, France would still have been wrong to invade, though we would have been wrong to deny the referendum beforehand and mistreat Québec.

When all sides are wrong, Canada is in no position to preach.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

The Establishment views Russia as America's greatest enemy. As long as they continue that attitude and refuse to engage with them nothing will be accomplished.
As a sovereign nation, Russia has at least the same right to meddle in other country's affairs as the U.S. has been doing for years.
Trump has the foresight and ability to engage other hostile leaders in negotiations. The smart thing for a leader to do would be to sit down with a hostile foreign leader and discuss; find out what the hostilities are really about and what they can expect of and offer each other to end the hostilities.
Obama and Clinton have never got the message that the cold war was over years ago. Reagan took care of that. Obama and Clinton seem to prefer the hostility to continue.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Trump will probably side with young Kim the Nork after Dennis Rodman style visit.