• Maybe So

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Just your douche bag.
Are you done with the nozzle? There are Democrats to hose down.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Is it survivable?

Your opinions.

I don't know that much about it, Pete but It's probably more of a good thing than a bad thing. I know for myself back in the bad old days when we were "up against it" and had to cut back to beans for a month, it gave us breathing room to get debt under control. I imagine that is probably the way it is in the big picture. I hear the parks are shut down, but I doubt if that will stop the bears from eating.

I see the TSX and Dow are reacting favourably.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't know that much about it, Pete but It's probably more of a good thing than a bad thing. I know for myself back in the bad old days when we were "up against it" and had to cut back to beans for a month, it gave us breathing room to get debt under control. I imagine that is probably the way it is in the big picture. I hear the parks are shut down, but I doubt if that will stop the bears from eating.

I see the TSX and Dow are reacting favourably.

I don't know about the parks themselves. Like the park at Lexington Mass... part of the National Park Service like Yellowstone... that's open but the visitors center isn't. They said the Freedom Trail is closed in Boston but that is just a red painted line on the sidewalk you can follow to certain sites.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If I follow the red line until it crosses the green line and follow it to the blue line I'll find the cafeteria?

When doing some research I came across this:

Due to the lapse in federal government funding, this website is not available.
We sincerely regret this inconvenience.
For information about available government services, visit USA.gov.​

They shut down the NASA website.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Looks to me to be more like Republicaclypse. Too bad the Yanks don't have a queen to fire all their azzes.